• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel stories are often about a fight to become the best and/or struggling against unbeatable forces that ruin ordinary human lives (racism, alcoholism, depression, etc). DC stories are about weather or not they’re doing the right thing and struggling to live up to that impossible icon they’ve created to inspire others.
actually it goes both ways for both companies. It's mostly the street level heroes like Spideys or the Arrows dealing with normal enough problems while the more godly (or Thor) type heroes have those high expectations
Batman: Beats the everloving **** out of criminals, fracturing multiple bones putting them in severe critical condition to the point where they can barely move if even concious.

Also Batman: NOW TALK
20210105_213435.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Almost forgot, but after i'm done with playing Omori, I been thinking of playing Oneshot, the steam version to be precise.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Goddammit why do those bouncy motions after cycling exist. Feel like I'm jumping up and down.

Another good cycle, got Five Guys, went to another town via train, visited a leisure centre I got barred at as a kid (long story) cycled back, met my best friend and just sat about really.

Now home........................................I might binge the rest of Cowboy Bebop.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m really excited for the Detective Club localizations! Love seeing obscure stuff done back!

Here’s hoping for the Famicom Fairytales games to get the remake treatment next!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's stuff going around about a new DBS movie. I hope it'll be more like Broly if that's the case. That was a fun one.

Anyway...

Who are you picking?
Mega Man X.

Since one has to be a Nintendo character, I don't have anyone to root for in particular, so Dixie Kong or somethin'.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
There's stuff going around about a new DBS movie. I hope it'll be more like Broly if that's the case. That was a fun one.
Could've swore we already knew that another movie was coming shortly after Broly released.

Still cool to see it happening, though. Hope the animation quality is just as excellent.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So you know how I bought up the anime seemingly confirming megas via merch in the remakes?

Alongside the merch that came out,was Luxray figurines. Which Led people to think Volkner was coming back and now he is. Which means the Mega Lucario stuff is very likely also advertising for the remakes.

We might not get new ones, but megas look very likely to come back now. Also Volkner being ranked above a chanpion( Iris) is a pretty good detail considering he is stated to be E4 power levels in the games

D

Deleted member

I'm watching RTgame play in a MTG tourney for the first time against some other streamers, and it's pretty funny seeing a new player's perspective on deck building and the learning curve.

RT build a memey deck based around extra turns, which is actually kinda interesting considering he's only been playing for 3 days.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Batman: Beats the everloving **** out of criminals, fracturing multiple bones putting them in severe critical condition to the point where they can barely move if even concious.

Also Batman: NOW TALK
I remember there was a tweet comparing Batman unfavourably to Scooby Doo.

D

Deleted member

Man, this week went by really ****ing quick.

Just a few more hours and it's time to work! Bit nervous ngl, but it'll probably do fine.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh yeah, and Sony Vegas is included in a huge editing software bundle on Humble Bundle right now. Normally $339, but you can get it and a bunch of other programs for only $35 for the whole package atm.

Time to start makin' stuff, fellas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom