• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What she sees
or he just to be safe
No. I mean telling DC type stories with the kind of character arcs and dilemmas common in that universe instead of the way Marvel typically handles things.
that's what the SS is for still. They flat out do the same things the Justice League does (only problem is that the allegiance they have...kinda makes them more like the Injustice JL team counterparts)...tho I assume you don't want that kind of DC writing

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just found out all of IDW’s ghostbusters comics have been pulled from digital stores, making it very likely they have lost the rights to the series. And so ends a golden age of Ghostbusters in comics. At least I already own every single one.
And how do you plan on achieving this heavenly ascension?
Idk. But if it’s possible i’ma do it
or he just to be safe

that's what the SS is for still. They flat out do the same things the Justice League does (only problem is that the allegiance they have...kinda makes them more like the Injustice JL team counterparts)...tho I assume you don't want that kind of DC writing
I still don’t think you understand what I’m saying.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
**** dude, anything you can think of.

Yoshis, Night Furies, Dragon type Pokémon, GoT dragons, those weird ass hotdog looking dragons from Adventure Time. I’m bringing em all.
Speaking of which, 'member Dorrie from some Mario games?

Well, this is another example (along with Boshi) of a character having a name with closer connections in Japan that got lost overseas. Her name is "Doshi" in Japan :yoshi:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So like, i legit felt a shiver run down my spine when Majima finally shows up In Yakuza 7.

I knew he was going to show up at some point in the game but damn what an entrance, and his theme music...

osby

Smash Obsessed
I might actually be getting into tabletop RPGs one of these days

This'll be me when that day arrives
I play a custom DnD campaign on Discord once a week.

It's surprisingly easy if you have a Dungeon Master who knows what they're doing.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well I'm on my second bike and train journey despite toothache, neighbours dogs barking and my brother shouting on his Xbox.

This time going to a place an hour outside my hometown.

I've defied fate!

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
So we got street tacos and other bits for Cinco de Mayo yesterday, and with it came probably the absolute hottest salsa I think I’ve ever had. Heck, I’ve got ice cubes in my mouth right now to stop the burning sensation on my tongue. I enjoy spice, but I have my limits, and that’s not even the hottest thing I’ve ever eaten.
You didn't have any milk in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom