• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here you go:
View attachment 314130
"The natural history of the most extraordinary creature that never existed."

(A documentary about what if dragons were real)
The only thing I absolutely disagreed about were dragons going extinct. If they were a real species, they would no doubt for a worldwide one and those varying in different sizes.

I could see them going extinct in places like the New World and Europe with the exception of smaller species notably cat-sized but places like Africa, some parts of Asia notably Southeast Asia and the oceans the larger species would thrive. Dragons also wouldn't be depicted as we see in myths.

I think a remake of this documentary is overdue or at least a new and more accurate one.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
The only thing I absolutely disagreed about were dragons going extinct. If they were a real species, they would no doubt for a worldwide one and those varying in different sizes.

I could see them going extinct in places like the New World and Europe with the exception of smaller species notably cat-sized but places like Africa, some parts of Asia notably Southeast Asia and the oceans the larger species would thrive. Dragons also wouldn't be depicted as we see in myths.

I think a remake of this documentary is overdue or at least a new and more accurate one.
I mean, dinosaurs did exist worldwide and were varying in size, yet they still went extinct.

Arguably, dragons would have a harder time outliving some of the older species because giant wings of reptiles is a sure way to die in any drastic temperature drop.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
**** dude, anything you can think of.

Yoshis, Night Furies, Dragon type Pokémon, GoT dragons, those weird ass hotdog looking dragons from Adventure Time. I’m bringing em all.
I love how he says Dragon Type Pokemon while having a PFP of Cyrus.

Wait a minute, Noi, what are you doing with that Red Chain? WAIT NO DON

D

Deleted member

I’m kinda in a pickle right now.

So, my english “final” this year is a bit different than a traditional final(that’s one of the things I like about my school.) where, instead of just doing a boring test, we all picked a book, read through it, and have to design something based on that book that will be displayed at the end of the year in a week or two.

I started building my design weeks before anyone else, but the problem is, the book I checked out from the library had to be returned mid-way through the building phase, so by the time I actually finishing building, I had nothing to put on it. And now, I have one full class period to finish the entire thing, otherwise I get a zero and my grade probably drops down to a low D. :073:

I would take it home and finish it over the weekend, but it just so happens that I’m working 9-5 over Saturday and Sunday, so I literally would have like.... 2 hours of extra time total, not to mention I would probably be exhausted as hell after it.

I just have to hope that I can figure something out, because otherwise I’m probably ****ed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Same, I would love to see more dragon types like Drakes who are dragons with 4 legs and no wings, Wyrms are giant snakes, Kirins which are dragons looking like horses and Amphipteres who are winged serpents too!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I mean, dinosaurs did exist worldwide and were varying in size, yet they still went extinct.

Arguably, dragons would have a harder time outliving some of the older species because giant wings of reptiles is a sure way to die in any drastic temperature drop.
But only because of the meteor that struck which caused a blockout of the sun along with volcanic activity triggered by it.

Plus fair point with the temperature thing, I overlooked that and was thinking more of the whole case of human overhunting causing extinction of Ice Age megafauna, I figured the largest of dragons at the very least would have survived in Africa and oceans, the former due to evolving alongside us thus learning to avoid us as with other African megafauna, there seems to be a reason why Africa has the most abundant of megafauna today as we evolved there.

Though you really don't think there'd at least be cat-sized dragons or smaller?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys I just lost some of my intelligence.

Turns out changing a gear on the bike can actually make you faster instead of relying on the same one.

I hate myself sometimes.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Finished Clone Wars season 3. I'm not a fan of the timeline jumps in the first half of the season, but the second half returns to old form which is nice.

I'll be taking a brief break to catch up on Attack on Titan, then I'll return to SW: TCW later.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To get myself motivated and now that its getting close to Summer weather I'll be taking my dogs for a morning walk everyday if I can.

D

Deleted member

Seems like old Nintendo cartriges are dying out sadly. Sucks for game preservation, but I guess that's what emulation is for.
I wish I still had my 3ds so I could see if my Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire carts still work.

Omega Ruby in particular has so many pokemon I don't want to get rid of(since I traded alot in it because of the network system) and if it dies idk what I'm gonna do.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wish I still had my 3ds so I could see if my Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire carts still work.

Omega Ruby in particular has so many pokemon I don't want to get rid of(since I traded alot in it because of the network system) and if it dies idk what I'm gonna do.
Well, there's some options:
Bank to Home preserves all of your mons
You can dump the files somewhere else

D

Deleted member

811BE26D-80BC-42ED-9F04-BF4EC110A140.jpg

I tried experimenting a bit with poses, and I think it turned out alright, all things considered.

I also really need to settle on a color scheme for Alph instead of changing it literally every time I draw him.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
My roster for a Godzilla fighting game if I made one:
Showa
  • Godzilla (1954 version)
  • Anguirus
  • Mothra/Larva
  • Rodan
  • King Ghidorah
  • Erbirah (NEW)
  • Kumonga (NEW)
  • Kamacurus (NEW)
  • Manda (NEW)
  • Gorosaurus (NEW)
  • Varan
  • Gabara (NEW)
  • Hedorah
  • Gigan
  • Megalon
  • Jet Jaguar
  • Mechagodzilla
  • King Caesar
  • Titanosaurus
Heisei
  • Godzilla (1984)
  • Biollante
  • Battra
  • Spacegodzilla
  • Moeguera
  • Destoroyah
TriStar
  • Zilla Jr. (NEW)
  • C-Rex (NEW)
  • El Gusano Gigante (NEW)
  • Robo-Yeti (NEW)
  • King Cobra (NEW)
  • Chameleon (NEW)
  • Ts-eh-Go (NEW)
  • Komodithrax (NEW)
Millennium
  • Godzilla (2004)
  • Orga
  • Megaguirus
  • Baragon
  • Kiryu
  • Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah (NEW)
Monsterverse
  • Godzilla (2014-2021)
  • Male MU.T.O (NEW)
  • Female M.U.T.O (NEW)
  • Jinshin-Mushi (NEW)
  • Kong (NEW)
  • Ramarak (NEW)
  • Mothra (NEW/Monsterverse)
  • Rodan (NEW/Monsterverse)
  • King Ghidorah (NEW/Monsterverse)
  • Behemoth (NEW)
  • Methuselah (NEW)
  • Scylla (NEW)
  • Tiamat (NEW)
  • Amhuluk (NEW)
  • Na Kika (NEW)
  • Warbat Nozuki (NEW)
  • Mechagodzilla (NEW/Monsterverse)
Reiwa
  • Shin Godzilla (NEW)
  • Godzilla Earth (NEW)
  • Mechagodzilla City (NEW)
  • Godzilla Ultima (NEW)
Unleashed
  • Obsidius
  • Krystalak
DLC Pack 1: Guest Fighters
  1. Gipsy Danger
  2. Clover
  3. Zone Fighter
  4. Gamera (Will never happen)
  5. Rhedosaurus

DLC Pack 2: Scrapped/Unmade Kaiju
  1. Vishnu (Godzilla 2014 comic con)
  2. Deathla (Godzilla 3-D)
  3. Berserk (Godzilla vs Berserk)
  4. Gryphon (Unmade 1996 American film)
  5. Chaos (Godzilla vs Chaos)
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
What do you think?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My roster for a Godzilla fighting game if I made one:
Showa
  • Godzilla (1954 version)
  • Anguirus
  • Mothra/Larva
  • Rodan
  • King Ghidorah
  • Erbirah (NEW)
  • Kumonga (NEW)
  • Kamacurus (NEW)
  • Manda (NEW)
  • Gorosaurus (NEW)
  • Varan
  • Gabara (NEW)
  • Hedorah
  • Gigan
  • Megalon
  • Jet Jaguar
  • Mechagodzilla
  • King Caesar
  • Titanosaurus
Heisei
  • Godzilla (1984)
  • Biollante
  • Battra
  • Spacegodzilla
  • Moeguera
  • Destoroyah
TriStar
  • Zilla Jr. (NEW)
  • C-Rex (NEW)
  • El Gusano Gigante (NEW)
  • Robo-Yeti (NEW)
  • King Cobra (NEW)
  • Chameleon (NEW)
  • Ts-eh-Go (NEW)
  • Komodithrax (NEW)
Millennium
  • Godzilla (2004)
  • Orga
  • Megaguirus
  • Baragon
  • Kiryu
  • Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah (NEW)
Monsterverse
  • Godzilla (2014-2021)
  • Male MU.T.O (NEW)
  • Female M.U.T.O (NEW)
  • Jinshin-Mushi (NEW)
  • Kong (NEW)
  • Ramarak (NEW)
  • Mothra (NEW/Monsterverse)
  • Rodan (NEW/Monsterverse)
  • King Ghidorah (NEW/Monsterverse)
  • Behemoth (NEW)
  • Methuselah (NEW)
  • Scylla (NEW)
  • Tiamat (NEW)
  • Amhuluk (NEW)
  • Na Kika (NEW)
  • Warbat Nozuki (NEW)
  • Mechagodzilla (NEW/Monsterverse)
Reiwa
  • Shin Godzilla (NEW)
  • Godzilla Earth (NEW)
  • Mechagodzilla City (NEW)
  • Godzilla Ultima (NEW)
Unleashed
  • Obsidius
  • Krystalak
DLC Pack 1: Guest Fighters
  1. Gipsy Danger
  2. Clover
  3. Zone Fighter
  4. Gamera (Will never happen)
  5. Rhedosaurus

DLC Pack 2: Scrapped/Unmade Kaiju
  1. Vishnu (Godzilla 2014 comic con)
  2. Deathla (Godzilla 3-D)
  3. Berserk (Godzilla vs Berserk)
  4. Gryphon (Unmade 1996 American film)
  5. Chaos (Godzilla vs Chaos)
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
What do you think?
It's pretty cool man. I definitely dig it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
ok...dot dot dot...then explain what you mean to see if it’s still a perfect match to the SS or nah
Marvel stories are often about a fight to become the best and/or struggling against unbeatable forces that ruin ordinary human lives (racism, alcoholism, depression, etc). DC stories are about weather or not they’re doing the right thing and struggling to live up to that impossible icon they’ve created to inspire others.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, I think it's time I stop putting it off.

I need to enter Hardmode in Terraria.

Already got the Cell Phone, got the Nights Edge, got the Terraspark Boots, beat the Dungeon, beat every pre-hardmode boss, what's left to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom