• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support Smashboards and get Premium Membership today!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

BlondeLombax

Smash Champion
I feel insulted by y'all. I've created over 200 characters with differing wardrobes and personalities...

...and yet, I can't bring myself to put them in anything. Being an author is suffering.
I’m literally wearing my “I’ll do it tomorrow” Snoopy shirt right now
I have, like, 4 different Snoopy shirts that have to do with procrastination. It's a way of life.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Switch FC
SW: 7210-0785-3330
I count like

4-5 churches there

And not a single doctor's office
God’ll fix that broken leg.

God’ll give you medication for your rash.

God’ll deliver that baby who’s coming six weeks earlier than expected.

TheMightyP

Smash Legend

Bakugan2556

Trading Card Game enjoyer
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5178-8280-0912
If this somehow leads to a Metroid product selling above 700k Fortnite is legally a good game.
I mean, Fortnite’s gameplay isn’t too bad, considering it was the pioneer of Battle Royales.(or was that PUBG? idk.)

But the ****ing community for it man... it makes me want to literally drink raw bleach whenever I look. :073:

MooMew64

Smash Hero
“Woah, they gave the Fortnite character her own game!”
this physically hurts me to read :137:

This was rumored way back when Chief was leaked, so it's probably happening.

Also, imagine the trailer is a fake out. We finally see the first look at Prime 4, but... Jonesy appears and takes Samus to Fortnite.

No more Prime 4 news, that's all we're getting.
It will happen at E3 and everyone will losing their freaking minds. You thought Federation Force reactions were bad? Hooooooooo boy, buckle up.

Except for Arlo, who I imagine will just laugh. And then the laughing turns to complete and utter sobbing.

Just like me. :136:

I mean, Fortnite’s gameplay isn’t too bad, considering it was the pioneer of Battle Royales.(or was that PUBG? idk.)

But the ****ing community for it man... it makes me want to literally drink raw bleach whenever I look. :073:
Eh, it's just a game that kids like. The hatebase for it is waaaaaay more cringe than the actual fanbase, IMHO.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Premium
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Also, imagine the trailer is a fake out. We finally see the first look at Prime 4, but... Jonesy appears and takes Samus to Fortnite.
Then right at the end, we cut to another cinematic with Samus handing Jonesy the Smash invitation

Double whammy

Last edited:

MooMew64

Smash Hero
PFFFFFFTTTTT

THEY DEAD UP HAVE NARUTO LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT

NARUTO HECKING UZUMAKI WITH A GUN IN FORTNITE

I don't even know what to say anymore if any of this comes to pass. The memes are becoming too powerful: They're starting to become reality.

Last edited:

Bakugan2556

Trading Card Game enjoyer
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5178-8280-0912
PFFFFFFTTTTT

THEY DEAD UP HAVE NARUTO LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT

NARUTO HECKING UZUMAKI WITH A GUN IN FORTNITE

I don't even know what to say anymore if any of this comes to pass. The memes are becoming too powerful: They're starting to become reality.
Shadow Clone Jitsu :001:

Ak47-no-Jitsu :warioc:

Last edited:
Top Bottom