• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
D

Deleted member

If this somehow leads to a Metroid product selling above 700k Fortnite is legally a good game.
I mean, Fortnite’s gameplay isn’t too bad, considering it was the pioneer of Battle Royales.(or was that PUBG? idk.)

But the ****ing community for it man... it makes me want to literally drink raw bleach whenever I look. :073:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
“Woah, they gave the Fortnite character her own game!”
this physically hurts me to read :137:

This was rumored way back when Chief was leaked, so it's probably happening.

Also, imagine the trailer is a fake out. We finally see the first look at Prime 4, but... Jonesy appears and takes Samus to Fortnite.

No more Prime 4 news, that's all we're getting.
It will happen at E3 and everyone will losing their freaking minds. You thought Federation Force reactions were bad? Hooooooooo boy, buckle up.

Except for Arlo, who I imagine will just laugh. And then the laughing turns to complete and utter sobbing.

Just like me. :136:

I mean, Fortnite’s gameplay isn’t too bad, considering it was the pioneer of Battle Royales.(or was that PUBG? idk.)

But the ****ing community for it man... it makes me want to literally drink raw bleach whenever I look. :073:
Eh, it's just a game that kids like. The hatebase for it is waaaaaay more cringe than the actual fanbase, IMHO.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
PFFFFFFTTTTT

THEY DEAD UP HAVE NARUTO LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT

NARUTO HECKING UZUMAKI WITH A GUN IN FORTNITE

I don't even know what to say anymore if any of this comes to pass. The memes are becoming too powerful: They're starting to become reality.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

PFFFFFFTTTTT

THEY DEAD UP HAVE NARUTO LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT

NARUTO HECKING UZUMAKI WITH A GUN IN FORTNITE

I don't even know what to say anymore if any of this comes to pass. The memes are becoming too powerful: They're starting to become reality.
Shadow Clone Jitsu :001:

Ak47-no-Jitsu :warioc:

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm gonna take a minuite to vent about how my school completely botched the Computer Science.

OK, so last year Computer Science was pretty much perfect (exept for the teacher, but it's mostly a self-teaching class so i can ignore him easy enough). It was mostly JavaScript, which I don't think is all that professionally used but it's still a real programming language. It was great, and I did well.

I take the AP class offered this year, expecting more of the same. Only no, now it's completely different. Over half of the class had no actual coding, just dumb theory stuff. I don't care about how encryption and redundant routing can increase cybersecurity, i just wanna code. And the half of the class that was actual coding was in Scratch. A literal rookie language. The only thing that was the same was Asshole Teacher. Apparently next year's class is supposed to be closer to last year's, but since it's been over a year since i've done real coding i'm gonna be really rusty and aaaa.

i know a lot of schools don't have a Computer Science class and I should be thankful mine has one at all, but it's just disappointing that one of my favorite classes was basically wasted for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom