• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Considering Legend-Class spirits are usually kinda hard, they probably don't want to alienate people who aren't good at the game from getting them, considering they're limited time offers until the next big patches.

In fact, I don't remember us ever getting a Legend-class from any of these spirit events.
The doggos from the most controversial Pokémon game to date come to mind with this comment...

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Considering Legend-Class spirits are usually kinda hard, they probably don't want to alienate people who aren't good at the game from getting them, considering they're limited time offers until the next big patches.

In fact, I don't remember us ever getting a Legend-class from any of these spirit events.
isn't the fury bowser from this very event a legend?

that being said, Giga Cat Mario should probably be an Ace at minimum. Between the two, Fury Bowser makes sense to rank highest.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
If fighting a Legend Class Spirit is too hard, regular Cat Mario could have been Advanced, and get enhanced to Giga Cat Mario at Level 99, being a Legend Class.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Once a Smash Bro, always a Smash Bro. Even ****ty characters like Roy and Corrin.
Cuts are disrespectful.
It isn't a personal slight if a character is cut. I main Hero, and I fully expect him to be gone in the next game. It's dissapointing, but there will be a bunch of new characters to make up for it. And when he inevitably returns, it'll be as exciting as when he was revealed.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I hope when the next smash bros comes out, there's a big story mode about all the current characters versus all the cut characters, but they play it off like the avengers splitting up. Real Civil War-esqe ****, you know? Lmao

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
It isn't a personal slight if a character is cut. I main Hero, and I fully expect him to be gone in the next game. It's dissapointing, but there will be a bunch of new characters to make up for it. And when he inevitably returns, it'll be as exciting as when he was revealed.
They better NEVER cut my main.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm just happy it ended the way it did. I don't think I would of laughed as hard as I did if Joker hadn't exposed Batman like that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I played the new spirit event, the Bowser Fury one, and after beating up Giga Bowser 2.0 with Pyra/Mythra. I fought Giga Cat Mario and....

I managed to snipe Bowser Jr out of his recovery with Mythra up-B, and let me tell you, seeing him unable to recover due to that beam snipe was the funniest **** I did in awhile.

Even better is that I also managed to snipe the Mii out of his recovery with Mythra Up-B.

If this move had a bit more power, speed & maybe some aimbot, this move vould be called The Sniper, I tell ya. (and his variant The Shotgun)

Brief, bless the Aegis Light. (shout-out to my girl Pyra tho for her specials saving me plenty of time)

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Well, that’s Halo 1 in the books. Talk about humble beginning, too; it was plenty fun, don’t get me wrong, but some parts were rough. I can’t fathom how many times I’ve blown up thanks to a stray grenade blast. I can’t wait to get to 3, but for right now, looks like 2 is beckoning me...

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
And when he inevitably returns
But what if he doesn't?

At least Hero will have many people clamoring for his return, for certain other characters, the fanbase will be outright defending the decision to remove said characters.

They better NEVER cut my main.
My main is never getting cut, it's certain other characters that I'm worried about.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I am having an emotional breakdown right now. Yes, two days in a row.
I know this is weird, but I must ask to be sure: Do you guys like me? I often feel tolerated at best and completely alien at worst.
I apologize for asking so explicitly, but I need the validation. My heart hurts so badly.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I am having an emotional breakdown right now. Yes, two days in a row.
I know this is weird, but I must ask to be sure: Do you guys like me? I often feel tolerated at best and completely alien at worst.
I apologize for asking so explicitly, but I need the validation. My heart hurts so badly.

I don't really see you post enough to have much of an opinion but you're a pretty alright guy from what I've noticed.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Imagine how she would’ve reacted if she saw Steve pre-THAT patch...
I already brought this up on Twitter but I'm sick of the misconception that Pyra/Mythra are literal swords just because they're called Blades.

Still a cute picture barring that annoyance, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom