• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hmm, OK, this one character is far from done and i'm more looking for opinions on what's here before I advance it some more. If you have questions or problems with it, don't hesitate to say what you have on your mind, anything, simple or big could help. Just know it's a WIP.

name's Hector by the way, no, he doesn't have a axe sadly.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Noipoi Noipoi ,@AndreaAC , @Knight Dude , @KarneraMythos & Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!
1B8BB371-1FAF-4584-897A-1C2BAD61DF3A.jpeg

Looks amazing! Keep it up!

This is foreshadowing that Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! is planning on taking over my body and converting me to look like him ala Agent Smith. But in all seriousness it’s looking real fine so far! The lineart looks solid and i can’t wait to see it finished!
The gig is up...!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I gotta say, the more times I play FF7R, the more I love it but the more I get frustrated with that last chapter. Like, I would not mind if they wanted to make narrative changes, even drastic ones, but needing to include that philosophical BS and the whispers to justify it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's a good thing the rest of the game is so phenomenal that it doesn't ruin it at all. Still super hyped for Part 2!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Decided to give the first episode of the Disney+ exclusive The Mighty Ducks: The Game Changers a watch and I'm surprised that I really enjoyed it.

I then went to watch the original Mighty Ducks film. Whilst I can understand why this became cult classic and overall, I would say that Emilio Estevez's Gordon Bombay certainly is one that had a lot of character of development and growth throughout the film, it is riddled with a number of issues such as the uneven pacing in which at times felt a bit too quick, the script was a bit predictable and I felt certain characters deserve more development. There are also certain scenes which made me question whether this is appropriate for their target audience.

But here is also the thing that The Game Changers was able to do what the films could not which is to provide an actual plot and character development.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, (Yeah) Yeah, we're (Haha) gonna bring it down like this y'all. (Yep yep.)
I'm gonna let my man PaRappa know (Word.) that noodles rule the world.
Yeah, yeah, that lil' slippery thing tastes so good all the time.
Yeah, yeah, that's right. (Aight)
It goes a little something like this. Stay with me now, (Yea) here we go. (Like dis, like dis)

Lesson 1
In parenthesis, let me stress the fact clearly.
No matter what the deal, I crave for this dearly.
The so-called noodles you find in spaghetti, are sweeter than idols, do damage like machetes.
Without a doubt, I got da flow, comin at ya live, bring the place alive, every single day I jive.
With the thought, comes my direct actions.
Ask my followers, they'll say it's an addiction.

Slurp it, suck it, I know you all like it.
(Slurp it, suck it, I know we all like it.)

Smell it, taste it, pasta in a market.
(Smell it, taste it, fruit in a basket.)

Chinese, Italian, Thai or Jamaican.
(Mexican, Egyptian, English, Korean.)

Anything goes, even Hawaiian.
(Anything goes, even Alaskan.)

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Yeah, (Yeah) Yeah, we're (Haha) gonna bring it down like this y'all. (Yep yep.)
I'm gonna let my man PaRappa know (Word.) that noodles rule the world.
Yeah, yeah, that lil' slippery thing tastes so good all the time.
Yeah, yeah, that's right. (Aight)
It goes a little something like this. Stay with me now, (Yea) here we go. (Like dis, like dis)

Lesson 1
In parenthesis, let me stress the fact clearly.
No matter what the deal, I crave for this dearly.
The so-called noodles you find in spaghetti, are sweeter than idols, do damage like machetes.
Without a doubt, I got da flow, comin at ya live, bring the place alive, every single day I jive.
With the thought, comes my direct actions.
Ask my followers, they'll say it's an addiction.

Slurp it, suck it, I know you all like it.
(Slurp it, suck it, I know we all like it.)

Smell it, taste it, pasta in a market.
(Smell it, taste it, fruit in a basket.)

Chinese, Italian, Thai or Jamaican.
(Mexican, Egyptian, English, Korean.)

Anything goes, even Hawaiian.
(Anything goes, even Alaskan.)
chinese, chinese, chinese

anything goes, even chinese

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I say this to myself once a month but seriously one of these days I'm gonna take a photo I took in a video game and upload to the BBC's photo competition.
Just for ****s and giggles.

I'll play around with the filters to make it look more realistic and crop out any copyright.........and any sense of fantasy, maybe.

------------------------------------

So showed the story piece to my best friend Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge and the rest of you guys. He loved it. He freaking loved it.

Did point out one thing though. Though I should make a pyramid of plot threads to go from most important to least. Might do that but not now.

Also to those who don't know what I am talking about I'll explain it whenever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tfw your work’s IT department manually goes and approves your request to change your pfp to a furry one
6151DE04-61B4-410C-AEAD-5E8C09FC8CA9.jpeg

471ADF27-85E8-4E6C-8449-F12B5C86EE8D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Ben 10 reboot aired it's final episode today. It was a quaint show, definitely got better in it's later seasons, but still no substitution for any incarnation of the classic continuity. And as a finale... eh. There were definitely some decisions I don't think they should have made as a fanservice fest like it was clearly trying to be. Really hope this isn't the end of the franchise. But an apparent shakeup at CN is making it's future uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom