• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And I've just came up with the name of a new character. Still focusing on my present stuff tonight.

However had to bare witness to the dog having a seizure and he isn't showing signs of improving.

This is going to be a hard week I think.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
And I've just came up with the name of a new character. Still focusing on my present stuff tonight.

However had to bare witness to the dog having a seizure and he isn't showing signs of improving.

I hope your pupper can heal up as best as possible.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Also
The final fight should have been every ben as Alien X against the evil Alien X. Like... every "alternate" ben there already could use him and there was that clockwork thing in the classic continuity. Plus Reboot Ben can do that pulling up on the faceplate to dial in random new aliens thing. I still don't know why they didn't even think of that idea.

Dutch Raikuna

So after weeks of waiting to get permission, my best friend is finally able to film his project this week. So I'm going to help him out depending on the dog's health.

And I get to see him again after six months or so of lockdown.

I hope your pupper can heal up as best as possible.
I doubt it dude. He's been really bad the past week and while the vet said he has wrecked his leg I doubt. He isn't showing desperate signs of the end like wanting attention so that's something at least.

Sadly the real test is tomorrow where my parent is back at work and I've to leave for a few hours. My brother is ******** that he has to do all the clean up of the old boi.

sigh I think I'll be in for a week for two extremes my friends.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So after weeks of waiting to get permission, my best friend is finally able to film his project this week. So I'm going to help him out depending on the dog's health.

And I get to see him again after six months or so of lockdown.

I doubt it dude. He's been really bad the past week and while the vet said he has wrecked his leg I doubt. He isn't showing desperate signs of the end like wanting attention.

Sadly the real test is tomorrow where my parent is back at work and I've to leave for a few hours. My brother is ******** that he has to do all the clean up of the old boi.

sigh I think I'll be in for a week for two extremes my friends.
I'll keep you in my prayers, friend. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Oh dude, im sorry to hear that. I hope he pulls through.

Dutch Raikuna

I'll keep you in my prayers, friend. I'm so sorry to hear about this.
Oh dude, im sorry to hear that. I hope he pulls through.
It's doubtful about it but I've been prepared for it.

And with how I'm going from one extreme (positive with the story work, biking, game photography and talking about anime) to the other (negative with sibling issues, my dog's health and the worries of stuff going on hometown-wise) by the near hour, I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy, bipolar or something else entirely by how I keep jumping between the two so quick.

I don't know if its normal to be like that or it makes me look just confusing of a person.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I like how even though Nintendo abandoned the virtual console a lot of companies just went "**** it well do it ourselves" and decided to dump a bunch of old games to the online shops anyway.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It's doubtful about it but I've been prepared for it.

And with how I'm going from one extreme (positive with the story work, biking, game photography and talking about anime) to the other (negative with sibling issues, my dog's health and the worries of stuff going on hometown-wise) by the near hour, I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy, bipolar or something else entirely by how I keep jumping between the two so quick.

I don't know if its normal to be like that or it makes me look just confusing of a person.
I mean life happens dude, that’s not on you. Regardless I hope things turn out okay, but I don’t blame you for preparing just in case. Sending my prayers for you.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I like how even though Nintendo abandoned the virtual console a lot of companies just went "**** it well do it ourselves" and decided to dump a bunch of old games to the online shops anyway.
SNK used to own the Switch eShop. I was half expecting the eShop itself to be the SNK rep for Smash instead of Terry :yoshi:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
This maybe the 10th time I've said "we were robbed" on this site

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom