• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I already brought this up on Twitter but I'm sick of the misconception that Pyra/Mythra are literal swords just because they're called Blades.

Still a cute picture barring that annoyance, though.
That was a moment with Steve!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I already brought this up on Twitter but I'm sick of the misconception that Pyra/Mythra are literal swords just because they're called Blades.

Still a cute picture barring that annoyance, though.
The real issue is that Archdan made another comic featuring Terry and didn't draw one panel with him in Shinkiro's style.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My friends, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce to you all that...

I am cringe.
Damn, you too?
D6fIa_uXoAAvl1M.png

'guess i'm not the only one who is on God's cringe compilation in folder 4.😢

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Well, that’s Halo 1 in the books. Talk about humble beginning, too; it was plenty fun, don’t get me wrong, but some parts were rough. I can’t fathom how many times I’ve blown up thanks to a stray grenade blast. I can’t wait to get to 3, but for right now, looks like 2 is beckoning me...
Spartan 1: Toss that grenade!
(Spartan 2 throws grenade into the wall providing them cover)
Spartan 1: That... was the worst throw ever. Of all time.
Spartan 2: Not my fault; someone put a wall in my way.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nintendo plans joint project with Xbox. Details to be announced in fall.

And all I want is for Killer Instinct to get more ports.
My friends, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce to you all that...

I am cringe.
It's alright, as long as you get the help you need in these trying times.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmm, OK, this one character is far from done and i'm more looking for opinions on what's here before I advance it some more. If you have questions or problems with it, don't hesitate to say what you have on your mind, anything, simple or big could help. Just know it's a WIP.

name's Hector by the way, no, he doesn't have a axe sadly.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Noipoi Noipoi , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Knight Dude Knight Dude , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know it's a good day when:

1. I've seen that I have gained five pounds in the time since I have started bulking up and cycling.

2. Despite some hail cycled another 10 miles while listening to Persona and Trails music and felt pretty good. Had to go past the area where there was riots the other night but eh. Do see a few of those armoured tanks we call police cars about but that's it.

3. Had to walk a bike up the hill, guy I know in the car was like "next time I see you walkin the hill with that bike-" and me cutting him mid-sentence.

4. And getting feedback from friends on my story. For the next half-year (or as long as until the final smash character is out and the hype down) I'm gonna keep just posting it to the people I trust here, maybe add a few more of you guys.
If the time comes I'm gonna get someone else other than my best friend IRL to read but I'm unsure who'd be good for that. My other friends don't have as great of attention spans and my family.........well.

5. 6 cans of Fanta on offer. That is enough of a good day.

Hmm, OK, this one character is far from done and i'm more looking for opinions on what's here before I advance it some more. If you have questions or problems with it, don't hesitate to say what you have on your mind, anything, simple or big could help. Just know it's a WIP.

name's Hector by the way, no, he doesn't have a axe sadly.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Noipoi Noipoi , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Knight Dude Knight Dude , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!
Dude just asking but do ever write a lot about your characters cause they have always looked fun.

Also Guh-Huzzah meet Guh-Huzzah. One is an imposter!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dude just asking but do ever write a lot about your characters cause they have always looked fun.

Also Guh-Huzzah meet Guh-Huzzah. One is an imposter!
....****, it was meant to be wademan....

Ahem, Wademan94 Wademan94 make sure to check my previous post. :)

Also, to answer your question, I do have alot of notes on alot of characters I made on my computer that go on details about a character personality, ability & what have you, but I haven't wrote any story yet for any of them.

For exemple, that Hector dude is a wrestler whose armor, on top of protecting him from harms like bullets and fire (he is human after all), can also allow him to channel the power of the Red Titan Heart (the same power Zelax use) to create fireball or various size in his hands.

Think of it like a grappler in a fighting game, but with some projectiles to help.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
....****, it was meant to be wademan....

Ahem, Wademan94 Wademan94 make sure to check my previous post. :)

Also, to answer your question, I do have alot of notes on alot of characters I made on my computer that go on details about a character personality, ability & what have you, but I haven't wrote any story yet for any of them.

For exemple, that Hector dude is a wrestler whose armor, on top of protecting him from harms like bullets and fire (he is human after all), can also allow him to channel the power of the Red Titan Heart (the same power Zelax use) to create fireball or various size in his hands.

Think of it like a grappler in a fighting game, but with some projectiles to help.
This is foreshadowing that Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! is planning on taking over my body and converting me to look like him ala Agent Smith. But in all seriousness it’s looking real fine so far! The lineart looks solid and i can’t wait to see it finished!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is foreshadowing that Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! is planning on taking over my body and converting me to look like him ala Agent Smith. But in all seriousness it’s looking real fine so far! The lineart looks solid and i can’t wait to see it finished!
Now that's a twist and a half.

Thanks btw! Right now i'm still using a mouse for like, 100% of the time i'm drawing (which i'm guessing isn't good in the long run, but it's working right now, so :drshrug:). So it's always nice to hear my work look nice. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom