• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yikes, my phone's IP was banned permanently from 4chan for serious ****. Whoever is using it is really ****ed up.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Well thats immensely concerning, i'm sure modders will try to find a way to circumvent this but it's really concerning that every PS4 game is essentially on a timer.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I can tell i'm on a nintendo board when information on PS4 game discs being on a timer gets no attention lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well thats immensely concerning, i'm sure modders will try to find a way to circumvent this but it's really concerning that every PS4 game is essentially on a timer.
I see Sony is still trying to keep up with Nintendo in term of mind boggling decisions.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You’re at the club and this guy slaps your girls butt

What do you do?
Throw down the gauntlet and settle it the only way real men do:

WHAT YOU GOT ON THE MIC, BRO? RAP BATTLE, NOW!

Am I even alive anymore?
The simulation is starting to corrupt and the true end of days is approaching.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
So, I'm 19 now.

I have no excuses.

I will learn the Kazotsky Kick by the time I'm 20.

I have a year.
Happy birthday

I had a plan to put keshas song dinosaur here as a hilarious gaff but I then realized I’m also a d-I-n-o-s-a-u-r who dosent know how to work technology so just look up the song and think of how hilarious I am calling you old on your birthday even though we are only months apart in age thank you

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So uh, a couple days ago I decided to agree to get my sister get a dog. So I guess I'll be doing that soon.

But this little apartment is not ready to have a dog in it yet. So there's a lot of work I need to do to get ready for that. This is going to be a fun week.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I see Sony is still trying to keep up with Nintendo in term of mind boggling decisions.
Now people asking for Persona 5 ports are justified.

Getting my wisdom teeth yanked this June. Just hope I’m sober when I wake up afterward, I’ve seen people get pretty loopy when they get the job done.
I was loopy for three days after mine removed, because i had to get more than just my wisdom teeth removed, they also had to remove a couple teeth next to one of my wisdom teeth. Because the wisdom tooth was digging into both those teeth.

It was hell and ive never been able to eat anything right afterwards.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Heh Samartian is directed by the guy that did Overlord (No not the anime, the 2018 film). Definitely has my interest now.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I can't believe I spent 30 minutes in line today waiting to go in a store that opened across the road from it's previous place. And unlike the rest of those gob****es I'm not buying half the store up. I just wanted to get Mint Oreos and no store around my way does them.

Also happy birthday TheMightyP TheMightyP aka Potato Steve Harvey.

Getting my wisdom teeth yanked this June. Just hope I’m sober when I wake up afterward, I’ve seen people get pretty loopy when they get the job done.
I'm meant to be getting about 5 teeth (including a few of them) taken out within the next two months so I'll know the pain.

Sony are falling down the stairs this gen and it's not even the first step. All Microsoft needs to do is buy a Japanese Studio and I'm going over to them.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My sister wants to name the dog Mickey or Minnie depending on if they're a boy or a girl.

I want to name them Diogee.

There's only one way to settle this.

...I'll probably just cave and let her name it. Even though I'm way better with money and will probably be the one paying for everything.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone like Monster Hunter? I was really into MH World. Hammer was my main build.
I'll probably get MH Rise but it looks like a step down from World tbh.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I can't believe I spent 30 minutes in line today waiting to go in a store that opened across the road from it's previous place. And unlike the rest of those gob****es I'm not buying half the store up. I just wanted to get Mint Oreos and no store around my way does them.

Also happy birthday TheMightyP TheMightyP aka Potato Steve Harvey.

I'm meant to be getting about 5 teeth (including a few of them) taken out within the next two months so I'll know the pain.

Sony are falling down the stairs this gen and it's not even the first step. All Microsoft needs to do is buy a Japanese Studio and I'm going over to them.
Its a REAL good thing most of the games i care about on PS4 have been ported elsewhere, except for Persona 5 and Sakura wars, that's a pain.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I don't have 13 minutes to burn on some rando's video right now.

What's the gist of it?
The PS3 and PS4 have a battery in them that of course breaks over time, if you know about the CDI you'll know what it is as it's the same kind of battery.

Or course the battery is replaceable and usually on electronics replacing said battery is the solution to the problem, but the genuises at Sony decided to add an additional measure, being that it has to check with the servers for the console to make the games playable, ergo once the PS4 servers shut down in like a decade like the PS3's are currently the PS4 will just be an unplayable brick.

In the PS3's case then discs should still work, it only applies to your digital only PS3 games.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
The PS3 and PS4 have a battery in them that of course breaks over time, if you know about the CDI you'll know what it is as it's the same kind of battery.

Or course the battery is replaceable and usually on electronics replacing said battery is the solution to the problem, but the genuises at Sony decided to add an additional measure, being that it has to check with the servers for the console to make the games playable, ergo once the PS4 servers shut down in like a decade like the PS3's are currently the PS4 will just be an unplayable brick.

In the PS3's case then discs should still work, it only applies to your digital only PS3 games.
Dreaming of the day the games industry starts giving a sh** about preservation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was trying to think of a good header for my Twitter, and I figured a lineup of my various original character designs would suffice. Figured you guys might like to see them.

View attachment 310066
dude i love your art style so much! if i wasn't so tired i'd give a big brain artist critique, but it would mostly be compliments

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Looking back at it, TTYD had some awful villians.
Grodus's plan was dumb as hell and he just died anyways. Also got almost no screentime.
Bowser wasn't even relevant at all. Can literally remove him and nothing changes.
Lord Crump was comedic relief even though he should've been the real villian.
The Shadow Sirens and Doopliss were alright, but they also needed more screentime.

I would argue that they were the worst in the series, but then Sticker Star and Color Sppash happened where it was Bowser with no plan and like 10 lines of dialouge (with none in SS)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Looking back at it, TTYD had some awful villians.
Grodus's plan was dumb as hell and he just died anyways. Also got almost no screentime.
Bowser wasn't even relevant at all. Can literally remove him and nothing changes.
Lord Crump was comedic relief even though he should've been the real villian.
The Shadow Sirens and Doopliss were alright, but they also needed more screentime.

I would argue that they were the worst in the series, but then Sticker Star and Color Sppash happened where it was Bowser with no plan and like 10 lines of dialouge (with none in SS)
As long as we agree that Super Paper Mario had the best villains in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom