• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So, I'm 19 now.

I have no excuses.

I will learn the Kazotsky Kick by the time I'm 20.

I have a year.
Happy Birthday Dude!!!
Since I don’t know your first name, I’m just gonna post one based off your PFP:

Alternatively see if you can find your actual name here or on their YouTube channel:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The thought of an actually scary FFV bad ending risk means that I’m gonna have to start packing. Beat every superboss, be over Level 70, and master every job.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
when the AMA thing occurs for me...I better get countless WWE related questions...or else I will file a complaint to Smashing Ramen...who will then banish me to the Shadow Realm

and he can't send me there rn since I didn't tag him...mwahahahahahahhahaha

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Huh neat I was looking up actors in Godzilla vs. Kong and Kyle Chandler who plays Madison's dad in the film was apparently also in 2005's King Kong as well as Super 8 (Which I'll be watching this week).

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Zuko and Iroh will always remain as my favorite Avatar characters. They should of been the focus on the show trying to capture the Avatar.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Four episodes into Avatar.

Katara, Sokka and Iroh are my favorite charcters so far. Special mention goes to Iroh, it's a real treat hearing Mako"s voice again.
Iroh's my favorite character! His likability and how he plays off Zuko is very well-written.
On that note, Zuko's a VERY close second concerning the series.
so yeah, it’s official now.
View attachment 310082
I’m gonna be working here at Holiday World
got my nametag and everything, just gotta come back for some training
Congrats on landing the job! Best wishes as you make dough.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was trying to think of a good header for my Twitter, and I figured a lineup of my various original character designs would suffice. Figured you guys might like to see them.

View attachment 310066
I’m sleep deprived and forgot to provide names. Like a dingus.

From left to right:

7/11 Snake. A teenage Python working a ****ty job at a convenience store. Where everything seems to go wrong in catastrophic ways.

Martha and Fleck. A wholesome kindly woman who’s unfortunately possessed by a **** talking demon.

Catfish. Catfish.

Dee-Jay. A music loving dragon who’s oblivious to the world around him, he’s too busy partying.

Glitchmo. A virus given life. He just wants to live a peaceful life, but every thing he touches goes to ****.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I’m sleep deprived and forgot to provide names. Like a dingus.

From left to right:

7/11 Snake. A teenage Python working a ****ty job at a convenience store. Where everything seems to go wrong in catastrophic ways.

Martha and Fleck. A wholesome kindly woman who’s unfortunately possessed by a **** talking demon.

Catfish. Catfish.

Dee-Jay. A music loving dragon who’s oblivious to the world around him, he’s too busy partying.

Glitchmo. A virus given life. He just wants to live a peaceful life, but every thing he touches goes to ****.
I vibe hard with Dee-Jay.

Also:
Catfish. Catfish.
Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom