• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wouldn't say a typo is damning evidence, but looking into this, it really seems to reek of "4chan did this", because /v/ ****ing hates his guts. Doesn't hurt that apparently someone's outing a Discord group of channers of being the ones behind this, but even if that seems like damning evidence, always good to keep a skeptic outlook tbh.
Sorry. A typo in the email address. Like that actual @.

Edit: not sure if that’s actually true but it was something I saw floating on Twitter

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
because /v/ ****ing hates his guts.
It's not just Vinny Pizzapasta. /v/ has a hateboner for the entire concept of ecelebs, not helped by trolls advertising them just to rile up the board.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp, we've cast Xbox for my video!
Xbox_CharacterArt.png

The role ended up going to Callum Janes. If any of y'all watch Screw Attack's One Minute Melee, he's done some voice over for that. He's also done some voice over for other companies, like the Coca Cola company and Cbeebies. This character is one that can go from 0 to 100 in a second, and Callum was able to pull that off perfectly, so I'd say he's a great fit!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
cashregister9 cashregister9 yo my dude you saw the W anime, but did you also catch these?
Screenshot_20210403-153032.png

Hideaki Anno's Shin Kamen Rider

Edgy reboot of Black

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So two future DCEU projects had been cancelled.

I'm starting to get the impression that Warner Bros. does not seem to have a clear vision or idea on what they want out of the DCEU.

I'm honestly surprised that they even considered a movie based on "The Trench", so I'm not shocked that it was cancelled. The New Gods getting cancelled is an odd move, though - you'd think that, between Darkseid's appearance in Zack Snyder's Justice League and comic runs like Tom King's run on Mister Miracle, now would be the best time to have a New Gods movie.

Warner Bros. seems to have a really bad habit of announcing movies when they only have one small part of it ready (like having a director attached, or having a single writer), regardless of how likely it is that the movie will get made. (in the past few years, they've announced movies for Batgirl, Blackhawk, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Deadshot, Gotham City Sirens, Lobo, Nightwing, Plastic Man, Supergirl, and Zatanna, all before they have anything concrete to show for a solo Flash or Batman film set in that universe)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom