• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm planning on binging Avatar soon.
About darn time!

Of course I always get nervous hyping things up for people. A:TLA is an amazing show but I think hyping anything up too much can set unrealistic expectations for something. Just be sure you go into it with an open mind.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
About darn time!

Of course I always get nervous hyping things up for people. A:TLA is an amazing show but I think hyping anything up too much can set unrealistic expectations for something. Just be sure you go into it with an open mind.
That's what I plan on doing.

I'd recommend the vast majority of my favorite shows to others any day, but I don't like to praise them too highly so as to take away from the experience or set expectations too high. Not even for Gravity Falls, though in that case you'd still hear me give nothing but praise to it. I love that show far too much.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh ****ing ****** to the **** face hating ****ers known as life and PC

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I will never forget when I was in one of my film classes and we had a guest speaker, and he spoke about how sometimes people just “stop liking certain kinds of movies and that’s why they don’t do well” sighting Ghostbusters 2016 as an example. And I DM’d the professor and asked him if the speaker knew that the reason that movie underperformed was because it was bad, and not because people didn’t like ghosts or comedies or whatever and his answer was basically “yeah, don’t talk about that”. Part of me realizes that she was probably just saying “now’s not the time to discuss that” but part of me is also like, well duh, of course they don’t talk about it. Studio ego and all that jazz.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
01-1200x1200.jpg

Well crap. Goodsmile is selling this, and I might be out $200 now.
Can't stop buying statues.

osby

Smash Obsessed
No no no, I WANT someone to legitimately call Doomguy, "Green Samus" after he becomes playable. I wanna reach that chapter in the Smash Community's story.
:ultjoker:=Knife Sheik
:ulthero:=RNG Link
:ultbanjokazooie:= Duct Hunt
:ult_terry:= Hat Ken
:ultbyleth:= Green Marth
:ultminmin= Noodle Mac
:ultsteve:= Cube Villager
:ultsephiroth:=Long Cloud
:ultpyra:=Girl Shulk

Smh, when Hackurai will give us a unique DLC character?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I watched the World's Finest episodes of Superman: The Animated Series last night. I don't remember much about the Superman animated series (mainly the episode where someone supposedly murdered Clark Kent, and the one where Darkseid invaded Earth the deaths in those episodes stuck with me), but they held up really well! (well, aside from the Joker's design - I prefer his designs before and after that one)

Also, I preordered Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series on the Switch. I don't have any experience with the series, but I figure that if it's tougher than I expect, then this version adds in an easy difficulty.

I'm trying to get through my gaming backlog; not sure if I'll go with Crash Bandicoot 4 on the Switch, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Tomb Raider Legend, BioShock, or Shadow of the Colossus next. (all of them are new to me, though I feel like I know most of the major XC2 spoilers)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Still reeling from yesterday. The decompression from the anticipation and excitement I had watching Godzilla vs. Kong, probably doesn't help with the sugar intake (Bottle of Mountain Dew, bag of nibs, and homemade s'more cookies) I had which I made for the special occasion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom