• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I reckon my dog is gonna be a-okay. He’s still doing dog things like eating and such, and he hasn’t been letting out any pained noises. We’re just gonna keep on spoiling him until he gets that bounce back. Something similar happened a while back when he drank from a pond, and he acted really similar there.
What a precious little Irishman. Hope he gets better soon

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
What a precious little Irishman. Hope he gets better soon
Yeah, he’ doing alright. I’ve cut down his dinner tonight because my mom thought his limp might be because he’s getting fat, so now he’s having a temper tantrum. At least the other dog is leaving him alone for once, she’s only like a tenth of his size, but she’s a little white demon on four legs.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I reckon my dog is gonna be a-okay. He’s still doing dog things like eating and such, and he hasn’t been letting out any pained noises. We’re just gonna keep on spoiling him until he gets that bounce back. Something similar happened a while back when he drank from a pond, and he acted really similar there.
Hey buddy! ^_^

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have this weird itch to replay Final fantasy 7.

I feel like i just beat the switch version recently but that game was my christmas present, so it's been a good while.

D

Deleted member

Of all the songs on DS Phineas and Ferb, this one is a real head banger. It's so catchy to me for some reason...

I need to replay this game again.
Oh my god I need to replay this sometime

thanks for reminding me it existed :shiro:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They were kinda a thing in the justice league cartoon, but considering how alone Bruce is in Bataman Beyond, the direct sequel to the Justice league cartoon it was a relationship that didnt work out in that continuity.
that and DC has a weird thing for not allowing Bruce to be happy for a long period of time. Sex here and there is fine, but an actual permanent relationship? Aw hell Naw Batsy

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So it dawned on me that my mom was a huge fan of Sailor Moon, and idk why that that's really weird to me, you know, when your parents were into things that were deemed nerdy and stuff?

Can anyone else relate?
My mom’s huge into Star Trek.

She actually got me into it. She was watching TNG one summer and I sat down to watch it with her. Good times.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So it dawned on me that my mom was a huge fan of Sailor Moon, and idk why that that's really weird to me, you know, when your parents were into things that were deemed nerdy and stuff?

Can anyone else relate?
My mom and dad were Kid Icarus fans before Uprising was a thing.

That's about the deepest into the nerd pool i can think of from them.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Can anyone else relate?
My mom's a huge Godzilla fan and both my parents love Star Trek, got me into both series.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I remember hitting a glitch in the Phineas and Ferb DS game that legit made it unbeatable.

And it was at the near end too.
I got glitched on Mario & Luigi Paper Jam and had to lose 2 hours of progress.

I never played it again.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Can anyone else relate?
That's my mom with Middle Earth :yoshi:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Please, for the love of God.
KILL IT. JUST KILL IT ALREADY.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE
I'm cringing at that small plush being $18 more than anything.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I dubbed a scene from Omori!

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X osby osby
Son of a donut, this sound really good!

Godo job, guh, you really did put your best into this short scene!

Look foward to you & your team voicing this iconic scene from Omori in the future.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

Can anyone else relate?
My dads a huge nerd like I wanna beat him up sometimes the geek
Not to say your dad could beat up my dad that’s ridiculous my dad could totally beat up your dad his spell of whoop ass has +3 kapow when used on opposing fathers

osby

Smash Obsessed

Can anyone else relate?
My mom is a big Lord of the Rings fan.

She always complains about how movie-Aragorn isn't as hot as the books describe him to be.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Can anyone else relate?
My parents are both self-identified nerds. They're also both into too many nerdy things for me to list.

It's just part of life for me.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I hate that I laughed at this
Maybe representative democracy requires an active and engaged populous to function properly. There's a reason Republicans like cutting education so much.
Now A ****ING THIRD of Republican voters believe in QAnon, which is an openly Jewish Questioning conspiracy theory. Republicans made Donald Trump, and Donald Trump made QAnon, so vicariously, Republicans made QAnon.

And I know that President Biden is a Democrat, but if you followed the Democratic Primary, you'd see that the OVERWHELMING reason people chose Biden over Bernie was electability, the ability to get crossover votes, Moderate Republicans.
I'm sorry, but I want ZERO compromise with a group that wants me in a gas chamber. And peddling to them is what got us empty, inoffensive morons like Biden. Yet they STILL call him a "radical Communist." As an ACTUAL Communist that studied Political Science, I can assure you that Biden is about as Communist as a bucket of white paint is sweetened condensed milk.
Peddling to these conspiratorial morons that are barely a step above gorillas is why the United States got three TINY stimulus checks while the rest of the world got RECURRING stimulus checks that were worth more than ours DESPITE the United States having the largest GDP in the world. It's why we STILL, IN 20-****ING-21 have no national healthcare system. It is a ****ing MEME to not break your leg while visiting the United States, because that's a bill here. We STILL have no high speed rail in this country. ZERO! We have fewer square feet of solar panels than GERMANY despite having TWENTY-EIGHT TIMES THE LAND MASS.
The United States is the richest country on Earth with some of the poorest citizens because somewhere along the line, a generation was convinced that anyone leftward of Benito Mussolini is a baby-killing Satanist who wants to take their guns away.
We are WORSE than a ship with no Captain. We are like a ship with a Captain actively aiming for the iceberg, and the only solace is knowing that the captain is so incompetent that he may accidentally miss the target.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Here's an OMORI moveset that I've been trying to write for a while. Not sure if I did a good job at including elements from his game but I'm happy that I kept it (almost) entirely spoiler-free. Might make extra stuff like victory animations later if I feel like it.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Neutral Attack: Slashes in front of him with his knife thrice
Dash Attack: Holds his knife with two hands and thrusts it forward (STAB)
Forward Tilt: Steps forward and slashes upwards, can be followed with a downward slash if the button is pressed again (ATTACK AGAIN)
Down Tilt: Sweeps his foot to trip the opponent (TRIP)
Up Tilt: Grips his knife backward and swings it above himself

Side Smash: Attacks forward with surprising ferocity, hitting three times and launching with the final hit (HACK AWAY). If he's HAPPY, he instead bounces a basketball on his knee before kicking it forward (CURVEBALL)
Down Smash: Cuts behind and in front of himself. If he's SAD, he instead swings a frying pan around himself near the ground (TENDERIZE)
Up Smash: Jumps twice, slashing upwards with each time. If he's ANGRY, he instead winds up and swings a baseball bat upwards (BEATDOWN)

Neutral Aerial: Somersaults and hits with his extended leg
Forward Aerial: A roundhouse kick followed by a knife hit
Back Aerial: Puts his knife under his arms and shoves it backward with his free hand
Up Aerial: Kicks upward
Down Aerial: Pulls a Sprout Mole out of nowhere and slams it downward

Grab: Uses Reaches out to grab the opponent with his free hand
Pummel: Headbutts them
Forward Throw: Shows the opponent forward with a shoulder check
Back Throw: Turns the opponent back and kicks them without looking at them
Down Throw: Trips the opponent down and stabs them multiple times
Up throw: Winds down and kicks the opponent upward with a stretch kick

Neutral Special: EMOTION CHART. Pulls out a book and reads it carefully. This special changes his emotion, respectively to SAD, HAPPY and ANGRY, with every input making him switch to the next emotion. A shield+special input resets his emotion to NEUTRAL. SAD makes him deal and take less damage/knockback; powering up his down special/smash. HAPPY makes him faster and lighter, powering up his side special/smash. ANGRY makes him hit harder and take more damage, powering up his up special/smash.

Side Special: MOCK. Sends a projectile in the form of multiple 👆 signs. It travels horizontally and lowers the attack of any opponent it hits slightly. If he's HAPPY, this attack becomes HIT-AND-RUN, a kicked basketball that stays around longer and hits harder.

Up Special: LUCKY SLICE. Crouches before jumping upwards, slicing with his knife all the way up, and finishing with a final slash that has a low chance of dealing a critical hit. If he's ANGRY, this attack becomes TWIRL, traveling further and hitting with a spinning baseball bat attack at the end which deals more damage.

Down Special: BREAD SLICE. Readies his knife and thrusts it forward, dealing weak damage but immense knockback. If this attack hits an enemy, a Special Zoom will be triggered and a bread food item appears in front of him, healing 8%. If he's SAD, this attack becomes SNACK TIME, hitting with a frying pan instead of a knife. It deals more damage and creates a jam food item that heals 15%.

Final Smash: RELEASE ENERGY. A cinematic Final Smash that can be triggered by a group of spectral red hands that spring from the ground in front of him. Upon activation, it shows the player party joining him to beat down the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom