• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I want to live in the alternate timeline where :ultpokemontrainer: has Blastoise instead of :ultsquirtle: and Venusaur instead of:ultivysaur:.
I say this as someone who loves superheavies...

I think a character who can switch being a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight is much more interesting of a design then one who can switch between a heavy, a heavy and a heavy.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I say this as someone who loves superheavies...

I think a character who can switch being a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight is much more interesting of a design then one who can switch between a heavy, a heavy and a heavy.
Fair point. But imo, from a design and power set perspective Blastoise and Venusaur are just more interesting.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
In the end, Ivysaur was probably the best choice to make from that family due to Bulbasaur not being able to do leaf slashes and Venusaur...well, just look at it. Its design makes it so it could be nothing but slow combo food in Smash.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Pokémon managed to make Wikipedia's Did you know section on the front page.
View attachment 308464

Given how long Gen IV remake rumours had been around, I wonder when the decision to have someone else make it was made.
I imagine either during and/or after the troubled production with SwSh.

And that's all I have to say on that matter, because people can get utterly livid when discussing SwSh. G'night!

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Y’know, I have that exact same Mega Man you have. My big bro got it for me for my birthday last year.
I'd smile and make a satisfied fist too if a pair of jugs like that were right in front of me.
And Goku's just preparing to vaporize her. 😭😭😭

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Pokémon managed to make Wikipedia's Did you know section on the front page.
View attachment 308464

Given how long Gen IV remake rumours had been around, I wonder when the decision to have someone else make it was made.
I thought that said "will be the first main-series Pokemon games developed by Game Freak since the franchise's inception 25 years ago?" and was so confused for a moment.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I imagine either during and/or after the troubled production with SwSh.

And that's all I have to say on that matter, because people can get utterly livid when discussing SwSh. G'night!
They realized the games got so downhill that if the DP remakes were bad like gen 8 people would actually jump ship.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was thinking of giving Soul a watch this week but you know what gonna wait until I'm finished up with my Kaijuthon and ending with Godzilla vs. Kong. So I'll probably watch it in the first week of April.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's always bugged me that Android 21 (good) and Android 21 (bad) were never made fully playable in the multiplayer for FighterZ.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can I just say the animal crossing community is pretty chill. I was browsing the Reddit for villagers yesterday and someone was giving Stiches away for free. So I asked since he’s one of my favorites. And on top of letting me have stitches, their island was pretty neat to tour and then they even gave me the golden tools.

it was pretty fun.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom