• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well I watched the latest episode of Wonder Egg and well it went dark but not in a way I expected. A flashback episode but with some messed up ****.

CloverWorks have definitely made another great anime but man I think the ending is gonna a bad one.

Weird, morbid questions that keep you up at night.

Was Pokemon tower just headstones? Lots of people say that the Pokemon were "Buried" there, but the tower has floors, you can't bury something in a floor like that. So it has to be just headstones as a sort of symbolic burial, right?

....So what did they do with the bodies?
Floor space inbetween floors is very thick. Simple as that.

1616533256077.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Was Pokemon tower just headstones? Lots of people say that the Pokemon were "Buried" there, but the tower has floors, you can't bury something in a floor like that. So it has to be just headstones as a sort of symbolic burial, right?

Cremation perhaps?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

How else are ghost Pokemon made?

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WWE really got **** blocked by both Marvel and DC this year

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine being Vince McMahon right now...not having any major stars cause you were afraid to commit to a person out of fear that they’d leave him again...now you ain’t got nobody from the past to rely on

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
@Wyvy - Phoenix Mode @Roguewolf @R O F L @Freezerburn @cashregister9 @Bakugan2556 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Wario Bros. Wario Bros. @SneakyLink @MooMew64 @Mushroomguy12 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna @Lacroix Femboy
The third founding member of the League who lives on the Watchtower with Cyborg and Dialer, Starfire!
7EBED084-EA57-4A7F-8D3C-641756D6AD0C.jpeg

The princess of Tamaran, Koriand’r was sold by her evil sister Komand’r to the Psions, a group of sadistic alien scientists. While most Tamaranean’s simply absorb solar radiation to fly, the Psions augmented her, allowing her to fire bolts of this energy from her body, intending to use her as a kind of living Solar Pannel. Unfortunately for them, she escaped and drifted in space for weeks before crash landing on earth in a remote village in Argentina. Taken in by the villages population, she took on the name Kory Anderés, and became a local champion of her new adopted home (to the point that even when she later learns English, it’s still Spanish afflicted. Unfortunately, one day a stranger, the enigmatic supervillain Magog, arrived and overpowered Starfire, taking her to power his war machine as the battery the Psions intended her to be. It was in this state that she was found by Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman while they infiltrated the villains stronghold in Africa. Recruiting her to the fledgling Justice League, she now is a warrior for justice on her new home planet!

And just a note for Titans fans, I do have a place for Robin/Nightwing, Raven, and Beast Boy/Animal Man on the show, but none of them ever officially join the League.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Idk but the manga scared the pants off of child Aurane enough to remember that regardless of how the bodies are dealt with, they are there.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If the movies been done and has already had a set release date that they paid 5 million to advertise, why not just release it now on Disney Plus in April?
I think they moved the date pending on how well the vaccine rollout goes and hopefully everyone have been vaccinated. But at least it did say the film will release simultaneously in theaters and Disney+ Premier Access.

The July 9th release which is originally meant to be for Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings will move to September 3rd 2021. So hopefully they will perhaps show a first trailer possibly within the next month.

In addition, Emma Stone's live action Cruella is also getting a simultaneous release on May 28th whilst Pixar's Luca will as premiere on Disney+ June 18th.

More News Here:

Noipoi

Howdy!

There’s two fighters left worth of smash speculation
Before Sakurai finally ends it

So the only real problem in our situation
Is trying our best to predict it...

IT COULD BE

Crash Bandicoot, or Ryu Hayabusa
Or someone from the Tales of Games

It could be a blue haired Fire Emblem protagonist, for driving the fandom insane

Chun Li, or Master Chief. Another Pokémon or Dante from Devil May Cry

Doomguy or Agumon, Sora or Robotnik
Or one of the guys from Fortnite

As you can see we’ve thought of many characters, before it ends this fall

I guarantee that all of us will get it absolutely wrong
I guarantee that all of us will get it absolutely wrong!

Sakurai! The fans think the next character will be Crash Bandicoot again!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Why is it so hard to find an HDTV that ISN’T a ****ing Smart one...

I will never buy a Smart ANYTHING that isn’t a phone as long as I live. It’s a privacy risk

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I finished the extended edition/Snyder Cut of Justice League.

It's FAR better than the original, for sure. However, it's still not one of my favorite films. I'd put it in mid tier. It's pretty 'aight, but not for everyone.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holly molly, whie there is some stuff I could have improve, today was a great day overall for me.

There is especially one project I just started yesterday, who I done some more work on today, that is going really great! Hopefully I be able to share it sooner rather than later!.....but no promises since i'm bad at those lol.

Til then tho, have a wonderful day ya all!

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rewatching Godzilla: King of the Monsters again my opinion has changed on Emma somewhat but not by much.

Near the ending where she sacrifices herself to distract King Ghidorah for everyone to escape, I tend to think she also did it to make up for what her mistake that she realized on unleashing the titans on humanity.

Still far from being redeemed never the less, doesn't make up for her actions but at least its something I'll give.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In minecraft I grabbed my netherite sword and pick, put on some armor and set off on a quest in the nether

Took 3 steps then fell off a cliff into lava.

That's ok, right? Netherite is immune to lava.

Got the only fire potion I had and jumped in to get them. Found them right as my potion wore off and died in the lava.

By the time I got back they despawned

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tomorrow.

King Kong Escapes (1967).

That's what I definitely call campy fun. It's actually my third favorite King Kong flick after Skull Island and the 1933 film. I liked it even more than the 1962 Godzilla vs. King Kong film.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Everyone: Writes an entire thesis as to why Pyra, Mythra and Nia are best girl

Me: I like Morag.
I know you're referring to Morag from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but every time I see that name, I think of this guy from the Game Boy game and card game Magi-Nation.

It makes comments like "Morag is best girl" very weird to me.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Oof. Two bad days in a row. I hope this isn't an omen for the rest of the week.

duxx

Smash Ace
Tomorrow.

King Kong Escapes (1967).

That's what I definitely call campy fun. It's actually my third favorite King Kong flick after Skull Island and the 1933 film. I liked it even more than the 1962 Godzilla vs. King Kong film.
ive never actually watched any of the king kong movies besides the 2005 one, and it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom