• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Only thing British TV has every really had going for it all the time has been comedy with from Faulty Towers to Red Dwarf to The Office. Double that for Irish with Father Ted. That I can say.

Soap operas are an abomination on British TV as it's all the same. I mean after seeing how bad some of the acting is and the plot is so recycled. Get rid of them and reality shows and maybe the quality will start going up again.
I don't care if this guy saw his cat bite it's own head off when he was 15 that inspired him to do drumming, just get right to the point.
Faulty Towers was certainly one of the gems of British TV that I watched back then and I would also add Rowan Atkinson's Mr. Bean too.

Definitely 100% agree with you on the bolded. Soap Operas and Reality TV shows really need to take a back seat.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
notices the tv in the other computer room is almost 10 years old and may die soon
hmm... may invest in a 4K TV, if it’ll fit there...

D

Deleted member

Honestly? I don't think I would be all that interested in a Switch Pro. I don't really have enough games that could really take advantage of the upgraded hardware(although that's kinda a given, considering the Switch's pretty middleend hardware means most games have to be made with that hardware in mind)and I'm willing to bet it'll probably be extra bulky because of the upgrades. I only really use the Switch for it's portability anyway, don't think I would want to sacrifice that just for better specs.

duxx

Smash Ace
given that the only games i really play on the switch often are smash, dead cells, SwSh, and Xenoblade, I doubt I'll buy a switch pro unless it offers significant improvement to those games/new feature that seem worth like ~300 dollars

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Bro

I am 200% confident that a Xenoblade X port would be PERFECT for the super switch, given its massive scale and potentially not needing to install data packs

please this would be perfect I need this 🥺

now just please keep that suspenseful pause when a Tyrant interrupts your normal battle, the normal battle music fades out, and Uncontrollable starts up to give you that complete “oh ****” feeling

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Breeding turtles in minecraft. Learned that they only lay eggs on their "home beach"

But then learned you can pick up the eggs with silk touch (I don't know if you need silk touch, I just used silk touch because I didn't want to chance it)

Then you can move those eggs to another beech and the hatchlings will consider that beach their home beach now

164241809_3765039426877694_6782938095466569745_o.jpg

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
you can pinpoint the exact moment when the streamer internally goes "oh ****"
it's happened to me a lot in that area actually, that tyrant has a big ass hit box

Fr tho this right here, this is why more people need to experience Xenoblade X

D

Deleted member

How much you wanna bet they don't fix the joycons?
I'd say it's a 50/50. It's been an issue for long enough, and, more importantly, people have made enough of a stint about it, that they could have it on their radar. Wouldn't surprise me if they do, but at the same time, wouldn't surprise me if they don't.

Although I'm curious if it's even "fixable," cause iirc the issue is a design flaw in the analog stick itself that would require a redesign to 100% fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I never win predictions. My brother does all the time. The only prediction I won was who would win the Super Bowl this year.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
@Wyvy - Phoenix Mode @Roguewolf @R O F L @Freezerburn cashregister9 cashregister9 @Bakugan2556 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Wario Bros. Wario Bros. @SneakyLink M MooMew64 @Mushroomguy12 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X @TheIrepan8 @Lacroix Femboy
Alright, my next founding League member, The Dialer!
974380AA-D3D5-4A64-AC1C-5B1FE081529B.jpeg

Her real name is Briahnna Caitryn, she's a trans woman and a "professional college student" who has been working her way through college for years, to the point where she's on like... her doctoral. And when I say "working her way through" I mean it because she was holding down like 6 different jobs to pay for it all. During the crisis that assembles the members of the League, she is drawn into a mysterious old phone booth and discovers the legendary H-Dial. Guided by The Operator (a.k.a., Robby Reed, voiced by Burt Ward) she now takes on the persona of "The Dialer" as a founding member of the Justice League. Each of those yellow spots on her suit are places where the dial can be affixed to allow for the Hero transformations.

Note: Bruce Wayne pays for the rest of her degree after joining the League, and she lives on the Watchtower Satellite with Cyborg and the next Leaguer I have to draw...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If the movies been done and has already had a set release date that they paid 5 million to advertise, why not just release it now on Disney Plus in April?

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
look...MCU ain't gonna have a longer movie waiting gap than this...2 whole years...but...
042_bluebayou_digital_keyart_teaser_r16_lg.jpg
this ****ing energy Natasha is releasing

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Okay I’m tempted to watch Justice League Synder Cut from this scene alone.
Speaking of, I'm watching it with a friend right now.

While it still has a bunch of issues imo, I'm very glad that the story actually makes sense now. The plot aspect is leagues better than the original JL. We're about halfway through so far.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Weird, morbid questions that keep you up at night.

Was Pokemon tower just headstones? Lots of people say that the Pokemon were "Buried" there, but the tower has floors, you can't bury something in a floor like that. So it has to be just headstones as a sort of symbolic burial, right?

....So what did they do with the bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom