• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
*Insert "Porque no los dos?" meme here

I like both 21's.
yeah they both cool
It's always bugged me that Android 21 (good) and Android 21 (bad) were never made fully playable in the multiplayer for FighterZ.
the least they can do is make her (and maybe some other DB game exclusive characters)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Can I just say the animal crossing community is pretty chill. I was browsing the Reddit for villagers yesterday and someone was giving Stiches away for free. So I asked since he’s one of my favorites. And on top of letting me have stitches, their island was pretty neat to tour and then they even gave me the golden tools.

it was pretty fun.
You mean SOME of the Animal Crossing community is chill. The ones that cry about NH being unfinished and whining about why the mobile game gets more stuff exsist

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Just managed to finish watching the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League which I will say it is better than Joss Whedon's version in which I feel that Cyborg and Steppenwolf have a much better character arc which is very well fleshed out. But at the same time, I felt that there are still several issues such as parts of the film's pacing, editing and a bit of the structure could've been better.

Overall, as I have said, it is better than Joss Whedon and I can see how Warner Bros. really missed an opportunity to take Snyder's vision even further. It also raises questions to why certain parts were cut out.

Rating: 7/10

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Crazy weather here. Gonna have to get dad to help me with the driveway using the snowblower...

More surprising too the dogs seems to be enjoying playing out in the back...

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And thus the end of an era today. Re Zero Season 2 has came to an end.

Two years of excitement, despair and a lot of hell for one of my favourites casts to go through. Final episode was nothing short of amazing and they ****ing did the knighthood scene!!!!!

I need Season 3.

Recently finished this and wanted to show it off. It’s my character Lena as well as Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna ’s character Sakura:

Gonna tag some artists here. @AndreaAC @Noipoi @Guh-Huzzah! @KarneraMythos Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
1616604332675.png

Well three hours but I like this meme and intend of making it to five hours. And some of you guys should follow.

I'll still plan on doing something in return like that crossover story. I'm still taken aback by the fact you did it for fun. Once again I thank you.

Holy smoke.
I didn't expect this, but this is some good stuff, wade.
Bet it was really fun for both you & irepan! :D
It was on helping him out with it by showing him the characters and stuff. Has been fun.

I remember when he asked me a few things out of the blue and I was like "something's off" but I rolled with it. And then perfected result.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Man I really want a collection of the Midway arcade games on Switch
At the very least, they should port Midway Arcade Origins over with some new ones (such as Blasteroids, which was in Lego Dimensions).

I personally want a collection of Activision 2600 games. Gotta get top of the leaderboard on Oink! (yes this is a real game) just like I did in 2010!

D

Deleted member

I realized something I really have never done is more advanced scenery(or at least, more advanced than a simple hill that is) so I spent a good chunk of my time doodling this:
sketch1616605745426.png

Might repurpose it for a more complex drawing later but eh. Not exactly how I wanted this to turn out.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm free! I'm ******* free! Those compulsive thoughts that were nagging me for little over a week are finally gone! Hallelujah!

They were driving me ******* mad and insane.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never really thought of it before but Queen was playing on the radio and I never really noticed how much I enjoy hearing their songs.

D

Deleted member

So a perfect FFVII speedrun would involve Cait Sith instakilling every boss, yeah?

Which is near impossible because it's RNG, yep?
Given enough time, I'd wager a TAS bot could probably get that kinda luck. Just leave it running 24/7 until it works.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
puts Lego Dimensions on Switch
I mean, it contains the Midway Arcade Games right?
That game’s toys to life mechanic was so integral to it, not just having the toys but actively swapping their positions on the pad, that I don’t think porting it to switch is viable. Which sucks. Because that game rocks my socks off.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Eventually gotten to the point of simply managing them.

They're always going to come and go though, the reason they've been getting the better of me is due to everything going on now and being stuck more at home.
Oh, gotcha.

I have random fits where my anxiety and depression tend to really eat me up so I know that these feelings aren't fun.

D

Deleted member

I was a bit unoptimistic after watching the opening but holy **** Clamp's animation has just blown me away
But now I have to wait 10 more days to see the full episode :sadsheep:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
That game’s toys to life mechanic was so integral to it, not just having the toys but actively swapping their positions on the pad, that I don’t think porting it to switch is viable. Which sucks. Because that game rocks my socks off.
I know, what they did with the portal was incredibly inventive compared to what I've seen of Skylanders and Disney Infinity. If only that could be replicated on Switch without the pad.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Decided the image in my avatar could use a caption.
View attachment 308503
I'm saving this as a reaction image.
I still would have liked to see the Owca Files become a spinoff. Could have been pretty fun. Especially since milo murphey’s law kinda of just threw away the rules of Owca sort of.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just managed to finish watching the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League which I will say it is better than Joss Whedon's version in which I feel that Cyborg and Steppenwolf have a much better character arc which is very well fleshed out. But at the same time, I felt that there are still several issues such as parts of the film's pacing, editing and a bit of the structure could've been better.

Overall, as I have said, it is better than Joss Whedon and I can see how Warner Bros. really missed an opportunity to take Snyder's vision even further. It also raises questions to why certain parts were cut out.

Rating: 7/10
corrupted...welcome to our club

D

Deleted member

Will they actually play the card game in this series?
They do. Although they seem to be skipping over literally everything and just going straight into the action, though that might just be something for the first episode. Hopefully the next one is the obligatory tutorial episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom