• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
'Sup gamers.

How y'all doin' this afternoon?

I'm vibin' with some Frog Forest atm and overall havin' a pretty good day.
I'm doing more fanfiction writing. I've begun the process of preparing another story for the future, once I get mostly finished with my Smash Bros. one.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This is where I’d preorder my Banjo amiibo

If they were in stock
I would like to get a Byleth amiibo, but eh, if it happens it happens, if not, oh well. I'm kinda retired from the amiibo scene anyways.

I'm doing more fanfiction writing. I've begun the process of preparing another story for the future, once I get mostly finished with my Smash Bros. one.
Nice, I hope that works out for ya. I got a whole bunch of creative projects lined up that I wanna start, but I probably won't this week 'cause I have to work a mandatory 6 hours on Saturday and by that day's afternoon and Sunday I'm gonna be hecka burned out, lol.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ah man I want to make some ramen but the only flavour left is seafood which makes my stomach not great.

............I'll eat it.

'Sup gamers.

How y'all doin' this afternoon?

I'm vibin' with some Frog Forest atm and overall havin' a pretty good day.
Watching the final scene of Re:Zero Season 2 over and over again.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WHAT THE **** WE WERE GONNA HAVE BATGIRL IN THE DCEU EARLIER IF THE SNYDER CUT STAYED CANON AND WE WOULD’VE HAD MORE GOLDEN MOMENTS???!?!?!?
OISHOWHHHHAHJOQKPAKPAKPAN **** YOU JOSS AND THE ****S
B9BD2621-2511-498C-8835-AC208BF03010.jpeg D96741ED-F28F-41BB-BF33-8C644F5DC360.jpeg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

dezeray112

Smash Hero
WHAT THE **** WE WERE GONNA HAVE BATGIRL IN THE DCEU EARLIER IF THE SNYDER CUT STAYED CANON AND WE WOULD’VE HAD MORE GOLDEN MOMENTS???!?!?!?
View attachment 308530View attachment 308529
I believe we also would've had more of Ryan Choi and Atom in which Snyder did pitch to Warner Bros, but it never materialised.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sonic Forces doesn't have a lot of good things going for it but the soundtrack is still pretty dope. Wish we got a few more songs from it in Smash like Spaceport, Vs. Zavok, Aqua Road, etc.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I believe we also would've had more of Ryan Choi and Atom in which Snyder did pitch to Warner Bros, but it never materialised.

damn WB y’all not letting us get any of this good ****...a connected universe that y’all wanted...and we ain’t getting it no more

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Fist bump alone makes the entire game worth playing to me
I've actually never been too big on Fist Bump and I say this as someone who's familiar with Hoobastank and even enjoys some of their stuff. The lyrics are just a bit too cheesy for my tastes and the singing sounds forced in some parts, IMO.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Today is also the fifteenth anniversary of Hannah Montana.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sonic Forces doesn't have a lot of good things going for it but the soundtrack is still pretty dope. Wish we got a few more songs from it in Smash like Spaceport, Vs. Zavok, Aqua Road, etc.
I'd say the IDW comics makes up for Forces tbh...and Infinite's theme...all I wanted Smash Ultimate

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've never really payed attention to the ost in forces i guess because of how much the characters talk or something.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Some Reddit drama.

A recently hired admin turned out to be a huge pedo apologist, with relations to literal child abusers. Now no one can mention her name without getting banned, several subs are in lockdown mode. Right wing extremists are using her to generalize the lgbt community (she’s trans) while left wingers are freaking out cuz she’s making em look bad. It’s a whole thing.

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Some Reddit drama.

A recently hired admin turned out to be a huge pedo apologist, with relations to literal child abusers. Now no one can mention her name without getting banned, several subs are in lockdown mode. Right wing extremists are using her to generalize the lgbt community (she’s trans) while left wingers are freaking out cuz she’s making em look bad. It’s a whole thing.
Except in Askreddit. It's one of the top posts.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think he's talking about knowing the difference between the two but still

WHAT???
Bro WHAT DIFFERENCE? It just sounds like pedo apology.
Some Reddit drama.

Yeah, I read about that actually.

But still, what kinda question is that? That's like me saying that people need to understand the difference between a square and a quadrilateral, literally the exact same definitiom with minor tweaks.

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Bro WHAT DIFFERENCE? It just sounds like pedo apology.

Yeah, I read about that actually.

But still, what kinda question is that? That's like me saying that people need to understand the difference between a square and a quadrilateral, literally the exact same definitiom with minor tweaks.
There's a difference between the disorder and the crime.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I'm really upset right now because of all of the ****ing scarcity for next gen consoles. Why aren't the big corporations doing something to make scalpers illegal, I have to think that cuts into their all mighty profits somehow.
View attachment 308530View attachment 308529
Yes. Because that's what the world is missing. More Bat Family stuff. We already get so little of it compared to all of DC's other heroes.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
was gonna do some more League drawings today, but now I'm to upset to focus on it.

Soemtimes I wish I could just temporarily enter the body of an Allosaurus and hunt Diplodocus to blow off steam. #WalkingWithDinosaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom