• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think MMXCM and X Dive have my favorite models for these dudes. X Dive at least has the best faces, and Command Mission has them lookin' bulky and swole.

MVC3 and Smash aren't too bad either, though I didn't realize how young the Smash faces make MMX and Zero look.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Anyone got a particular style they like?
I dunno why, but I kinda dig the maverick hunter C designs.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think MMXCM and X Dive have my favorite models for these dudes. X Dive at least has the best faces, and Command Mission has them lookin' bulky and swole.

MVC3 and Smash aren't too bad either, though I didn't realize how young the Smash faces make MMX and Zero look.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Anyone got a particular style they like?
When it comes to Classic MM, I think Smash did it the best in terms of translating his movements and animations.

As for X, I think he looked best when he was a 2D sprite, but if we're going 3D, I liked his Mv3 design the best... but he wasn't in that game?

As for Zero, Maverick Hunter X is my fav.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Man **** today.

First I wait two hours for a class to start that never did

Then I get I get my hopes up that I might be able to get an Xbox Series X only to find out how what Xbox All Access makes SEAM like a great deal is actually a huge scam that forces you to pump money into Game Pass, which I don't want in the first place.

Then my sister sets the fire alarm off while cooking, something that I just find generally stressfull.

Then I have to clean up an entire floor of dog pee because the alarm scared the dog into wetting himself and he hadn't been out for hours, which everyone else in the house blames on me even though I wasn't the only one home during that time and am not the only one who is responsible for them going out.

Then my sister puts colliflower and zuccini into the dinner she was making, which I hate. And before you can say "i should just pick it out" 1: It's Risotto so the flavor is still all over the rest of it because that's how that works. 2: My sister's precious partner has a whole laundry list of foods that we can not even cook in the same pans as their food because "the taste makes them naucious" to the point where I haven't eaten Lamb in four months and mushrooms are not as common as I would like, and we have to make all sorts of cooking concessions for them but I have to just "pick around" or make myself something else which I also can't do because we're out of sandwich stuff and quick meals and I was really looking forward to this because my sister makes great risotto and she KNOWS I don't like them because I never have for my entire life!

And I can't do anything to actually calm myself down because I'm so flustered that I can't focus on anything. And I can't just tell anyone any of this because my parents will just yell at me and my sister's partner will get so upset because they don't realize how horrible they are and I'm always the bad guy to them and I'll have to live around them for weeks as they will refuse to even be in the same room as me WHICH HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sometimes I really wished Tekken 7 would have character prologues and fleshed out endings and rival scenes similar to how Tekken 4 & 5 adapted theirs like this for example:

Man Tekken 4's intros were the BEST! Even goofballs like Kuma and Lee could sound like the world's biggest badass with that narration and music.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man **** today.

First I wait two hours for a class to start that never did

Then I get I get my hopes up that I might be able to get an Xbox Series X only to find out how what Xbox All Access makes SEAM like a great deal is actually a huge scam that forces you to pump money into Game Pass, which I don't want in the first place.

Then my sister sets the fire alarm off while cooking, something that I just find generally stressfull.

Then I have to clean up an entire floor of dog pee because the alarm scared the dog into wetting himself and he hadn't been out for hours, which everyone else in the house blames on me even though I wasn't the only one home during that time and am not the only one who is responsible for them going out.

Then my sister puts colliflower and zuccini into the dinner she was making, which I hate. And before you can say "i should just pick it out" 1: It's Risotto so the flavor is still all over the rest of it because that's how that works. 2: My sister's precious partner has a whole laundry list of foods that we can not even cook in the same pans as their food because "the taste makes them naucious" to the point where I haven't eaten Lamb in four months and mushrooms are not as common as I would like, and we have to make all sorts of cooking concessions for them but I have to just "pick around" or make myself something else which I also can't do because we're out of sandwich stuff and quick meals and I was really looking forward to this because my sister makes great risotto and she KNOWS I don't like them because I never have for my entire life!

And I can't do anything to actually calm myself down because I'm so flustered that I can't focus on anything. And I can't just tell anyone any of this because my parents will just yell at me and my sister's partner will get so upset because they don't realize how horrible they are and I'm always the bad guy to them and I'll have to live around them for weeks as they will refuse to even be in the same room as me WHICH HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!
Take a nap, take a walk. Do both simultaneously.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Cool Doctor Fate is gonna be in Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam played by Pierce Brosnan.

Edit: Looked him up, he was in Dante's Peak and the voice of King Arthur in Quest For Camelot.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
This gonna be me after next Thursday night when the final episode of Laid Back Camp ends:

Rickmeme.jpg

This season of anime had like seven that I was into and three I dropped. April to July has three but only one big one.

Zombieland Saga Revenge - My most anticipated anime after Laid Back Camp.
Farewell Dear Cramer - An anime about football/soccer which looks interesting.
The World Ends With You The Animation - An anime based of one of my favourite games of all time which I'm cautious about.

Cool Doctor Fate is gonna be in Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam played by Pierce Brosnan.

Edit: Looked him up, he was in Dante's Peak and the voice of King Arthur in Quest For Camelot.
Pierce Brosnan in a superhero film?! What....................thought he'd have retired from films.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Classic Mega Man got easier as the games progressed imo.

I will say 3 was harder than 2 as the exceptiom to this.
From what I remember, 2 was alright except for the boss near the endeth wherest thou must defeat it using specific steps.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
so uhh

any of you read Webtoon

CUZ HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS NEED TO READ I’M THE GRIM REAPER. I AM NOT ASKING. DO IT. 👀

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In April. These are movies I plan on watching aside from Mortal Kombat.

Ice Age, Soul, Super 8, and The Road to El Dorado. Ice Age and The Road to El Dorado I much look forward to re-watching.

Also can't wait for Godzilla: Singular Point!

Noipoi

Howdy!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah, that boss was bs because if you made a slight error, it meant game over since weapons didn't replenish between lives.
Was there not a space beforehand where you could just walk back and forth with respawning enemies to replenish ammo?

There certainly was something like that in one of the games which slightly made a boss non-****ed.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think I might even give Monster Hunter a watch to see how it compares to the Resident Evil movies. Don't expect it to be good but whateves. Sometimes I like to check things out for curiosity.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I think I might even give Monster Hunter a watch to see how it compares to the Resident Evil movies. Don't expect it to be good but whateves. Sometimes I like to check things out for curiosity.
If you have a cat, or know someone who has a cat, better prepare a funeral for the cat, because that cat is going to be killed, by curiosity. :troll:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yes. Because that's what the world is missing. More Bat Family stuff. We already get so little of it compared to all of DC's other heroes.
you're acting like Batman content has to be limited when he's still one of DC's biggest money makers. Now that Harley alone is a massive star, Bat Family content is going to continue to expand (and don't forget there's still a hell of a lotta content that doesn't involve them coming out...a ****ing lot).
Persona Strikers is fun as hell and I say that as someone who doesn't even like Musou games all that much. Haven't played much of it yet though because it's pretty late.

Also it's nice to see best waifu again, Houseplant-chan.
Haru ****ing upgraded in this game honestly
8:47 PM Smashboards - Spam Warning: What the **** Dude
I want a Spam Warning myself just cause 2 other people randomly got blunt ones...so...could you hook an angel up Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom