• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
When there’s trouble you know what to dooooooo!
Call Cyborg!
He can shoot a rocket from his shooooooooe!
Cause he’s Cyborg!
8834089A-86EB-4D4B-909F-68DB9FBE55B0.jpeg

little detail, the black parts are the only ones that are actually interested into his biology. He can remove a lot of the bulkier white and silver and blue parts and he looks like a guy wearing a black morphsuit. This allows him to be a bit more modular and upgradable with his armor and weapons.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
No more will get done tonight. I have to sleep and shower, not in that order. But I will continue on tomorrow. And I guarantee that each member coming next will be a surprise and a hero you would not be expecting to join the League.

Well... except for the next one. But that's only one you would be expecting if you knew me personally. The next four will be the other founding members of my incarnation of the League, and after that they will be heroes that join in subsequent seasons.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I feel like I'm backing myself into a corner and eventually I'll have forced myself to watch the Snyder Cut.

Man I wish there was a good Justice League game that's not a fighting game. Something like a Warriors game is what I'd want.

Also, apparently, not a lot of people care about J'onn.
Snyder Cut aside...we just gonna ignore Justice League Heroes and Lego Batman 2 through Supervillains? I suppose DC Universe Online should count as well

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So lemme get this straight.

Fall Guys is crossing over with Among Us

And Vtubers as well?

I have to go to bed for work and image uploader is being poopy so instead of funny meme reaction, here is a quick emote reaction:

On the one hand: :174:

On the other: :191:

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
The cruel truth is that he was probably talking about Hey! Pikmin.
I don't think he was:

but yeah, as KingofPhantoms mentioned, Pikmin takes long to make for some reason. Hopefully Pikmin 3 Deluxe did well enough for Nintendo to give the series some more priority.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Snyder Cut aside...we just gonna ignore Justice League Heroes and Lego Batman 2 through Supervillains? I suppose DC Universe Online should count as well
I've played Lego Batman 3 and Lego DC Supervillains, as well as DC Universe Online. Justice League Heroes illuded me, I've never seen it for resale and I only recently acquired one of the original release platforms, a PS2. Lego Batman 2.... IDK. Never played it. But like... ok, i'll give you heroes. But Online is an MMO and the LEGO games are LEGO games. Not really.... you know, what I'm jonsing for right now ya feel? They're amazing games, but not what I'm after.

I just really want a "Justice League Warriors" game

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth Roguewolf Roguewolf R O F L R O F L Freezerburn Freezerburn cashregister9 cashregister9 @Bakugan2556 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Wario Bros. Wario Bros. SneakyLink SneakyLink M MooMew64 Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

Gonna start tagging the people who have expressed interest in the past. This post will basically be a nexus for all of the ones I've already done as of now.
Here’s my design for Superman for my Justice League show. Gonna do all 36 members I have join across all 6 seasons. Want me to keep sharing them?
View attachment 308238
Alright! Here’s Batman! View attachment 308243
Alright! Next up, we complete the trinity with Wonder Woman!View attachment 308251
I tried to darken her skin a bit to be more reminiscent of actual Greeks.
View attachment 308259
Next up, the scarlet speedster himself, The Flash!
View attachment 308261
Next up, Hal Jordan, the Emerald Knight, The Green Lantern.

I really wanted to play off the idea that the costume IS a construct. Entirely skin tight, no seams, no belts or gloves that bulge off his frame, stuff like that.
We’re finishing up with the original seven, after which things will start to get way more interesting! Next up is Aquaman.
View attachment 308263
primarily based off of Jason Mamoa’s take on the character. Totally because I wanted to be more diverse and not because Jason Mamoa’s Aquaman is my husbando or anything.What do you mean I drew him so it looks like he has a huge ****?

I also gave him that water hand he was rocking for a while in the comics. Feels really useful and works with my characterization of him as a bodacious swashbuckling well-travleled adventurer.
We finally Unite the Seven with Martian Manhunter! Wanted to lean a bit more alien on this one. View attachment 308274
When there’s trouble you know what to dooooooo!
Call Cyborg!
He can shoot a rocket from his shooooooooe!
Cause he’s Cyborg!
View attachment 308295
little detail, the black parts are the only ones that are actually interested into his biology. He can remove a lot of the bulkier white and silver and blue parts and he looks like a guy wearing a black morphsuit. This allows him to be a bit more modular and upgradable with his armor and weapons.

KillerCage

Smash Master
So who saw the Death Battle of Shadow vs Ryuko?

SHADOW HAS REDEEMED HIMSELF!!!
I'M SO HAPPY!!!

ahem

The episode met my hype quite well.
The only disappointing thing about the episode was the music.
I get that these are "edgy" characters and the music has that "edgy" feel, but I don't think it actually suits either Shadow or Ryuko.

As for next time... WHY????
Why are they pitting Doctor Doom against Lex Luthor who lost to Ironman who is inferior to Doom!?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Place yer bets, folks!

Which will release first?

:ultolimar:Pikmin 4...or...Metroid Prime 4:ultsamus:

Neither, both are figments of our imaginations and clearly don't exist.
Prime 4 will definitely drop before Pikmin 4.

It’ll be at the very end of the Switch’s lifespan. In fact by the time Prime 4 drops everyone will be playing Super Mario Accounting on the Switch U. But it’ll come out before Pikmin 4.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Which one will come out first?View attachment 308293
I doubt GTA6 is in the same state of limbo as Pikmin 4 and Bayonetta 3. It's just that RDR2 required more money and manpower than GTAV, so all of Rockstar had to lend a hand, as opposed to RDR1 and GTAV solely being made by Rockstar San Diego and Rockstar North respectively.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
James Gunn has given us official Groot translations for Infinity War
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Amen for there being official translations
b word incoming right at the beginning
I've played Lego Batman 3 and Lego DC Supervillains, as well as DC Universe Online. Justice League Heroes illuded me, I've never seen it for resale and I only recently acquired one of the original release platforms, a PS2. Lego Batman 2.... IDK. Never played it. But like... ok, i'll give you heroes. But Online is an MMO and the LEGO games are LEGO games. Not really.... you know, what I'm jonsing for right now ya feel? They're amazing games, but not what I'm after.

I just really want a "Justice League Warriors" game
find a way to play Lego Batman 2. Easily the 2nd best Lego game related to DC...and Heroes is forgotten cause it came out a week before MUA...which became a hit 3 times

a Justice League game in the Warriors form probably wouldn't go so well. They kinda already got their Arkham type rhythm going on via Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad Kills the JusticeLeague. Best to leave it at that for now.
So who saw the Death Battle of Shadow vs Ryuko?

SHADOW HAS REDEEMED HIMSELF!!!
I'M SO HAPPY!!!

ahem

The episode met my hype quite well.
The only disappointing thing about the episode was the music.
I get that these are "edgy" characters and the music has that "edgy" feel, but I don't think it actually suits either Shadow or Ryuko.

As for next time... WHY????
Why are they pitting Doctor Doom against Lex Luthor who lost to Ironman who is inferior to Doom!?
cause Doom is a badass

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wonder if there's a Smash story based on the World of Light where:ultkirby:survived and comes across other survivors who survived Galeem's/Dharkon's attack. Those being the non-spirit DLC fighters:ultpiranha::ultjoker::ulthero::ultbanjokazooie::ult_terry::ultbylethf::ultsteve::ultsephiroth:(Either Sephiroth just does his own thing or he teams up with them being against the bigger bad as with the case of villains teaming up with the heroes in other media) as they all join him to save everyone their control and stop both Galeem and Dharkon.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
James Gunn has given us official Groot translations for Infinity War
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Amen for there being official translations
b word incoming right at the beginning

find a way to play Lego Batman 2. Easily the 2nd best Lego game related to DC...and Heroes is forgotten cause it came out a week before MUA...which became a hit 3 times

a Justice League game in the Warriors form probably wouldn't go so well. They kinda already got their Arkham type rhythm going on via Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad Kills the JusticeLeague. Best to leave it at that for now.

cause Doom is a badass
Yes because the arkham formula would work so well for Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom