• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
D

Deleted member

This is why I still go physical.

Game preservation is important and you never know how long a digital storefront will stay active.
For me, I just go physical cause I like having the tactile feeling of holding a disc or a cartridge, vs just pushing a button.

Although I can’t deny that digital is tempting, cause lugging around my entire game collection for when I inevitably want to play that one game I haven’t touched in months is kinda impractical and digital does remedy that.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
:happysheep: x3 THANK YOU, THANK YOU~! I am so glad you liked it! xD It was pretty fun to make, and again, I feel it's quite decent for being the first time I draw Amy!
Oh wow, this is your first time? Given how good it looks I assumed you had more practice. But hey, that really says something about the quality of your art!

D

Deleted member

One of these days I want to get one of these:
305091CA-F3B4-4B97-AD73-74296C17B27E.jpeg

too bad they’re expensive af

R O F L

Smash Ace
I can't believe we are getting Pikmin the 2d platformer, a Pikmin 3 port, and Pikmin GO before Pikmin 4 is even officially announced.
And all within the timespan Pikmin 4 is supposed to be in development.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
AMAZING! It came out super good! Keep it up! :D
:happysheep: Thank you, my friend~! x3 Yet again, means a lot that an Amy fan approves!
Oh wow, this is your first time? Given how good it looks I assumed you had more practice. But hey, that really says something about the quality of your art!
xD I mean, I had to do rough sketches first before I could slowly but surely refine it to look better and closer to the source! It didn't came out perfectly in just one layer! I do this every time with every single drawing I make, I think most artists do, and I know it looks like that we just draw once and it's done, but nope, it takes time!

XD And as you have seen, I draw Silver the most just because he's my favorite character ever and I think the other one I have done is Tails...so, yeah!

x3 Yet again, thank you thank you~! <3

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can't believe we are getting Pikmin the 2d platformer, a Pikmin 3 port, and Pikmin GO before Pikmin 4 is even officially announced.
And all within the timespan Pikmin 4 is supposed to be in development.
hey atleast you've got a Pikmin 4 in development. I'm still wanting some sort of modern Kid Icarus content on the Switch outside of Smash (and the NES port of it)...even Daddy Sakurai probably wants to use his step son more often

Noipoi

Howdy!
M MooMew64 @Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and other users I might have forgotten...sorry...

View attachment 308273
Well, my gift for my young relative is done and they LOVED IT. Hopefully they're going to get it printed on a shirt soon. The singer they wanted to see Amy dressed up ass was Selena, the "Queen of Tejano Music", and the outfit Amy has is one of her most iconic ones that was a purple/redish jumpsuit.
That’s ****in amazing, bro.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Fun Fact: Killer Whales are dolphins.
Funner Fact: Dolphins are whales.

They used to be classified as a separate group, but with the increasing popularity of polyphyletic classification in the scientific community dolphins are now considered a subgroup of whales.

Any creature descended by the first common ancestor of all whales, is also a whale. It's for the same reason we consider birds a type of dinosaur.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pikmin fans complaining while the rest of us starve

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just finding out that for some bizzare reason the Yokai watch manga is still getting official releases in English despite the games, toys and anime disappearing from american shores for a good while now. And the current manga has localized elements of Yokai watch 4, so now i'm kinda interested in checking it out just to know what the english names of certain characters are.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I feel like I'm backing myself into a corner and eventually I'll have forced myself to watch the Snyder Cut.

Man I wish there was a good Justice League game that's not a fighting game. Something like a Warriors game is what I'd want.

Also, apparently, not a lot of people care about J'onn.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Everyone forgetting Elder Scrolls 6. Remember that was announced? Not surprised you haven't considering how much Fallout 76 took up so much attention :yoshi:
That's probably in even better hands now thanks to the MS acquisition, lol. MS might actually make Bethesda bug test their games for once. :nifty:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The cruel truth is that he was probably talking about Hey! Pikmin.
But then he says Hey Pikmin isn't Pikmin 4, and that Pikmin 4 was still in development.

It's been 6 years since the very close to completion statement, and 4 since the update on Pikmin 4 regarding Hey Pikmin.

This must be one hefty game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom