• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Welp, there goes the only reason I would watch this movie

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me after watching the new episode of Wonder Egg Priority and well I feel a bit sick now. Like this show is getting really dark as hell with the last 10 minutes of that episode.

To compare it, if you have watched these two:
MV5BODNhNTYyODgtOWU5NS00Y2M4LTg5YzAtNzZlMTFiYjE0NTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_.jpg
MV5BZGYyZDlhY2YtMmYwNC00YjM3LWEwZDEtMTRhOWI5NDViM2NlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk0NTE0NA@@._V1_.jpg

Then you can guess how it goes from cute and cuddly to insanely messed up and dark plus add a dose of Nightmare on Elm Street. I'd recommend it but be prepared for some dark almost horror like moments.

I need some cute stuff now. Cats being assholes are always funny.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guys help me i fallen into the vortex of Hololive girls reacting to Undertale moment and I CAN'T GET OUT
****, i'm watching this girls - name's Watame - videos now.

....and all the feels are coming back at once. ;_;
sad mythra.PNG
God damn it, I thought this game couldn't hit me as hard as the first few time, but it still does.:crying:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So uh, anyone know how to install the new Project M EX Remix update?

I guess I just take the sd file from the Wii download...? There's nothing but text files in the Dolphin folder...the Day 1 Patch says it's Wii only though, but maybe it's just fixing Wii-version bugs...

edit: nvm found a mirror for the Dolphin download, and it finally showed up for me in the official download stuff after finding it ._.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Welp, there goes the only reason I would watch this movie
Don't worry, the movie is still worth watching for the post-credits scene that leads up to the sequel, Into the Jokerverse, with 60s Joker and Lego Joker and crazy hamburger Joker and Persona 5 Joker

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It was hype and a beautiful send-off to the show, wasn't it?

How shocking was that twist near the end?

'Cause I wouldn't have seen it coming in a million years, and that's not even an exaggeration.
Webby being both April and the clone daughter of Scrooge was indeed a massive shock...and I was expecting her parents to have been dead as ****. Also Drake still not knowing Fenton's identity of Gizmo is somehow still hilarious
Pitiful. So sad.

I find it hilarious Jared Leto got salty over Phoenix's performance.

Stay salty buddy.
I'm not surprised by him being salty since ya know...Suicide Squad...
They added WHO now?
Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Dutch Raikuna

I'm still reeling from the episode of Wonder Egg Priority. Like thankfully I know the difference between reality and fiction otherwise I'd be terrified of going to sleep.

Bit of stomach churning and in this spoiler along with one from Made in Abyss. It is a similar run of line if that makes sense.
Like this episode goes from someone stopping a girl wanting to be a boy at all costs and one of the main characters scared of falling asleep in case she gets murdered by a servant of the god of death who kills her pet and eats it.

Not as ****ed as the elevator or the child operation scenes in Made in Abyss but really freaky and depending on the person might give you nightmares.

Ya'll need some wholesome?
I wish my dog was vibing like that again. Can't run as fast anymore.

Still thanks for that.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh yeah, Ducktales Series finale. I thought it was a fun sendoff to the show. I liked it.

I do think it had a problem where Ducktales 2017 just has too many lovable characters and a 3 episode finale still didn't have enough time for all of them. The story also got a little chaotic with people getting captured, escaping and then getting captured again. We did get a lot of time with Gizmo and Darkwing though and Don Karnage did had a fun moment as well.

Also
Webby being a Scrooge clone (or a half-clone?) was kind of a weird twist, especially when there's a theme in the show that family doesn't have to be blood related. I don't think it was a bad twist and it worked for their story, and it's not like it killed that theme when characters like Beakly are still considered family but eh. Also this makes Webby Donald's cousin and the triplet's aunt which is just kind of odd.

On a different note, The Headless Manhorse was brilliant as ever. I don't remember anything about the original Gargoyles show but Manny going from a 1-off mini boss to a hilarious recurring joke character to the prophesized bringer of the apocalypses is just the funniest thing to me. "People change, man!"

I still think the Season 2 finale is my favorite one but I'm happy that the series ended on a high note.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Just got through spending the day with my best friend. We made a uh..very interesting Mario Maker level lmfao.

How y'all doing tho ?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
ok so I found the Dolphin download for PMEX Remix's new update, and I looked in the textures and saw Banjo & Kazooie. Maybe they're planned for a later update 👀
I think the guy who was making Toad wanted to do Banjo, but he lost a lot of the motivation when Sakurai beat him to it. Maybe he finally got back to it?

Dutch Raikuna

Doing some bike researching and freaked out a bit when I read that electric bikes need to be licensed but not anymore. So looks like I could have one of them as part of the great transition from games and anime enthusiast to books, biking and outdoors.

Just waiting on the right time.

Dude I HATE how hard it is to watch Dragon Ball Z Kai.
I would say KissAnime, but um...

RIP to a real one.
There are other "realms". Plus that one would try and disable adblocker.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Just got through spending the day with my best friend. We made a uh..very interesting Mario Maker level lmfao.

How y'all doing tho ?
Alright now. Doing some bike research before getting it on Thursday or Friday.

Also St Patrick's Day is a few hours away. Means I can do a post I was meant to have done last year.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh yeah, Ducktales Series finale. I thought it was a fun sendoff to the show. I liked it.

I do think it had a problem where Ducktales 2017 just has too many lovable characters and a 3 episode finale still didn't have enough time for all of them. The story also got a little chaotic with people getting captured, escaping and then getting captured again. We did get a lot of time with Gizmo and Darkwing though and Don Karnage did had a fun moment as well.

Also
Webby being a Scrooge clone (or a half-clone?) was kind of a weird twist, especially when there's a theme in the show that family doesn't have to be blood related. I don't think it was a bad twist and it worked for their story, and it's not like it killed that theme when characters like Beakly are still considered family but eh. Also this makes Webby Donald's cousin and the triplet's aunt which is just kind of odd.

On a different note, The Headless Manhorse was brilliant as ever. I don't remember anything about the original Gargoyles show but Manny going from a 1-off mini boss to a hilarious recurring joke character to the prophesized bringer of the apocalypses is just the funniest thing to me. "People change, man!"

I still think the Season 2 finale is my favorite one but I'm happy that the series ended on a high note.
Honestly, I kinda agree. DuckTales' only major flaw is that it has so many good characters that it sometimes has trouble balancing them all. An additional half-hour would've given them some more time for an extended peaceful ending, but for what it was it still worked very nicely.

I'm fine with the twist, but I can't say I ever would've expected it. It helps that Webby still sees Beakley as her grandmother, no differently than before, and the rest of her family loves and treats her no differentlythan they did before, either. From the way they interact, it's clear she's still the honorary fourth triplet, like she's been since season 1.

There's also the fact that Webby's own parents and origins were always an unexplained mystery, so the team had plenty of creative freedom to do something totally different for her. Given that and Beakley's background as a spy, as well as how far she went to protect and hide Webby from the threat of F.O.W.L, it makes sense that they'd do something totally different and that Webby would have some connection to the organization. So it didn't come out of nowhere, as shocking as it was.

Comparing it to other series finales in recent years, The Last Adventure may not have been right on par with say, Weirdmageddon of Gravity Falls, but it was a million times better than Cleaved from Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It was a beautiful send-off to a wonderful show.

I'm gonna miss Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Scrooge, Donald, Della and every other character this remarkable show had in it's cast. Here's hoping this isn't the last we see of this take on these characters.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm imaining a world where every Final Fantasy game gets a remake in the style of FFVIIR. I get gosebumps at that thought.

I'm imagining a world where after 7 is over they alternate going backwards and forwards. So 6 and 8 would be next. Then 5 and 9, 3 and 10, 2 and 11 (if it counts), 1 and 12, then finishing off with 13. (IDK if they would do 14... maybe they skip the MMOs).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Going soon to bed, but before I go.

I like to ask everyone here that, if the Xbox port of Undertale reveal some new secret info about Deltarune or even Undertale LORE itself. Please destroy my alerts box by tagging the **** outta me.

'cuz I feel like someone is gonna discover something really cool, but I won't be here to see it. :C

But yeah, that aside, wish you all the best & a great day.

And god bless Watame, she's a angel.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Been watching the second season of Dr. Stone lately.

The episode with Chrome's Prison Break was very well done and it is great to see how well his character had certainly developed in which he utilises the tricks he had learned from the past season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom