• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Noipoi Noipoi , @TheCJBrine , @Hat N' Clogs , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms & any other Undertale maniac here.

I been wondering something: we never see Sans die on screen, right? Like we know he die at the end of the genocide route, but we never see him turn into dust since he is off-screen when he died, that and he bleed too, which no other monsters do. (It could be ketchup in his pocket, but it's hard to say)

We also never see a Darkner died on screen, all of them either escape before the final blow, or they're spared in one way or the other. The only one that come closest to die on screen is Ralsei if his HP reach zero or less, and he turn less into dust and more like his entire body just vanish.

Of course, it could be nothing, since Papyrus does die like a normal monster (turning into dust), but considering all the theories that Sans is a Darkner, I feel like there's room for speculation here, but what do you guys think?
No Darkners in Deltarune actually die. As for Sans, while he walks off screen before ultimately dying, we do hear the dust sound effect that plays when you kill enemies.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No Darkners in Deltarune actually die. As for Sans, while he walks off screen before ultimately dying, we do hear the dust sound effect that plays when you kill enemies.
Yeah that's what I been saying with Darkner not dying on screen, could have been more precise here.

The dust sound effect is a good point too, tho weirdly, I think Sans isn't counted as a kill in the menu count, so that's quite sus.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah that's what I been saying with Darkner not dying on screen, could have been more precise here.

The dust sound effect is a good point too, tho weirdly, I think Sans isn't counted as a kill in the menu count, so that's quite sus.
I always assumed that Sans not being counted as a kill is just a programming thing, but then again, this is Toby Fox we’re talking about. There’s no telling. Ultimately I don’t think Sans is a Darkner, but it’s an interesting theory, no doubt.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I always assumed that Sans not being counted as a kill is just a programming thing, but then again, this is Toby Fox we’re talking about. There’s no telling. Ultimately I don’t think Sans is a Darkner, but it’s an interesting theory, no doubt.
Yeah, i'm not sure 100% sure than Sans is a Darkner either, but there's room for it. That, or it could be something else entirely.

Toby worked before on Homestuck, so weird ass ideas aren't too far out of his dog hat.

duxx

Smash Ace
I was watching videos about owls and chilling until I suddenly remembered about this series I read in middle school:
View attachment 307488
All I remember about it is that some barn owls get kidnapped and brainwashed into a owl dicatorship, as weird as that sounds
idk why I shared this, just thought it was neat
ive seen that book cover so many times, but ive never actually read a single page of it

D

Deleted member

Why does youtube feel the need to condense entire channel "stories" into one long annoying piece where every 5 seconds the video changes?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wario Bros. Wario Bros.

someone apparently datamined the latest PMEX build, apparently there are references to a character who isn't in yet: Wii Fit Trainer. Not exactly the most hype addition, but I figured you'd like to know.
Well, not everything can be hype-train material but still pretty cool.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm about to face Morty in Pokemon Crystal, got a team of 5 and i don't know what to add in the last spot.
Gagagigo (Croconaw)
Horus (Pidgeotto)
Garnecia (Phanpy)
Pinecono (Pineco)
Marron (Eevee)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
...I am glad you do not work at a package distribution center... (the show must go on!)
I do work in a distribution center, but luckily they got the power back on and I was able to finish my day!

Really glad, too: We probably would've been forced to work this Saturday if they sent us home. :191:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom