• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aye Marvel is making a new Captain America named Aaron Fisher...he's also Mexican and Gay

The Last Adventure may not have been right on par with say, Weirdmageddon of Gravity Falls, but it was a million times better than Cleaved from Star vs. the Forces of Evil
  1. At this point I won't even consider Avatar to have had an actual series finale since their adventures are currently set to never end (thanks Avatar Studios...maybe now they'll tell me where Azula went after she tried to kill her baby sister)...and who did Zuko impregnate if he and Mai broke up again...again...and how did Sokka+Suki die...and who the father of Syu and Lyn is...and so on so forth
  2. Ah Weirdmageddon...the memories
  3. You didn't have to go there on Star...you didn't have to go there :(

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well it is past mid-night and now St Patrick's Day. In the old world that'd mean the noisiest night of the year and parades close to where I live.

And since I was gonna do this last year but couldn't due to receiving some bad news I'll make that satirical post I planned to do last time. Shorter than planned but it's about Ireland and drink but safe for the forum.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Speaking of Bethesda...

Remember when they announced Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI?

I was interested in what was going on with Starfield specifically...after looking it up, there's rumours that they apparently scrapped development on it. I mean I was kinda looking forward to a potential Open-world Sci-fi RPG by Bethesda but it seems they weren't. Of course they are just rumours but still, we haven't heard anything about it since it was announced.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
sneaking around with lights in the way sucks

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I used to work at one too, and the rule there was 'no power, no problem...' at least for the package recipients. The building was supposed to 'go manual' in that event.
We wouldn't be able to do that safely in our building, lol. The lights went out completely and the building was completely dark, we had to be carefully guided out.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Welp, I'm off to the Bionis Shoulder once again, most likely going to be just as non-productive as last time.

I'm most likely going to pick up the Torna expansion after I'm done with DE and Future Connected. I heard a lot of good things about it. At the time I didn't bother since I was pretty burnt out of Xenoblade 2.

Now if only we'll get Xenoblade X ported sometime this year. So far since Xenoblade 2's release we've gotten something Xenoblade related released every year so could this year be the year? Or is Pyra/Mythra in Smash it?

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Quick question is Pyra and Mythra becoming the next Meta Knight or Bayonetta, it feels like she kills me everytime and im a decent Lucus main, what's your options, and this is no PLS Nerf thing but just a sophisticated question

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Speaking of Bethesda...

Remember when they announced Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI?

I was interested in what was going on with Starfield specifically...after looking it up, there's rumours that they apparently scrapped development on it. I mean I was kinda looking forward to a potential Open-world Sci-fi RPG by Bethesda but it seems they weren't. Of course they are just rumours but still, we haven't heard anything about it since it was announced.
I'm looking forward to it and hope it is not scrapped but.......................The Outer Worlds exist which I've enjoyed a hundred times more than anything from Bethesda.

Need to start a new playthrough of that speaking of which.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Quick question is Pyra and Mythra becoming the next Meta Knight or Bayonetta, it feels like she kills me everytime and im a decent Lucus main, what's your options, and this is no PLS Nerf thing but just a sophisticated question
Waaaaaay too early to tell. Gotta wait for tourney results, and we ain't gonna have good data from those until we can get in-person ones going again.

From my limited knowledge: She has funny options but bad recovery is always gonna hurt a character badly. Again though, gotta see how they actually develop in the hands of pros before we can really say where they stand.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
It's probably just new character syndrome. I used to struggle against Joker early on because I didn't know his weaknesses. He seemed OP until the community figured out counterplay.
Banjo was kinda the opposite. People wrote him off as low tier trash until they found his strengths. Now he's relatively high tier.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
It's new character syndrome.

Remember, everyone thought Wonderwing was gonna make Banjo OP, only for him to be the least competitively viable DLC character 💀
Yeah I got hit with that I started as a Banjo Main then a Sephroth Main then a Ridley Main now im a decent Lucus main so it balances out in the end

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Got this in the mail today to match my Mega Man and Mario statues.
20210316_203340.jpg

Funnily enough, the other one I ordered is Link... in his blue tunic.
So my three most recent statue orders have all been blue. Mega Man, Sonic, Link.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Just finished watching JohneAwesome’s blind play through of Omori. I think the quote “This is a pop off moment- hold on let me get another tissue” really does describe final duet accurately!

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Got this in the mail today to match my Mega Man and Mario statues.
View attachment 307567
Funnily enough, the other one I ordered is Link... in his blue tunic.
So my three most recent statue orders have all been blue. Mega Man, Sonic, Link.
Now you need Greninja Zero Suit Samus Captain Falcom Lucario and the Ice Climbers and your blue collection would be complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom