• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can’t tell if you’re serious or not, cuz knowing her, I’d completely believe it
I searched it up, and... no, he doesn't exist
You should see the way she writes overweight people. Among other things
I mean, I never got into HP, mayve for the better

But yeah, I heard she went in depth with overweight people to say the least

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I would say the avengers game did fall flat in the story. It wasn’t terrible but it didn’t deserve the title of an avengers game IMO.

your barely spend time with the avengers, the ending is rushed, the mid game is basically filler, and there’s barely any content or replay ability to the game or story. You have this great skill tree with interesting ideas but you barely get time to fill it out in the game itself because the story and gameplay are poorly balanced.

It either needed more time, or it should have went to Isomniac and let that be the PS5 launch title.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I've done it. I've beaten Terraria again. I have the best gear in the game, Moon Lord is a joke, and I've built three biomes for Crimson, Corruption and Hallow. So my next thing to do is get that destroyer mount so I can start invading new worlds to steal their stuff.

But first I have to build a base.
3d5.jpg

This game makes my ass hurt.

D

Deleted member

Well, I've done it. I've beaten Terraria again. I have the best gear in the game, Moon Lord is a joke, and I've built three biomes for Crimson, Corruption and Hallow. So my next thing to do is get that destroyer mount so I can start invading new worlds to steal their stuff.

But first I have to build a base.
View attachment 306813
This game makes my ass hurt.
If you want to hurt yourself even more play the Calamity mod :4pacman:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I read a lot of HP when I was younger, it really sucks knowing that Rowling is such a horrible person. I'm not gonna defend her, though, I'm not going to give her another cent.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm surprised i've been able to navigate all the way to chapter 4 in a 10 chapter Japan only RPG when i only needed to consult a guide once.

Though part of it is probably that ive actually playedthe other Yokai games so i have an idea on what to do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I do agree that the Main story and gameplay is really good, but once you step past that it falls flat.

I liked the main content which is why I say I like the game but I'd rather play Ultimate Alliance all in all.
Ultimate Alliance has the perfect balance of everything a Marvel game needs to be perfect enough for constant plays...and to think people
Makoto ain't even in the top 10 best SEGA women
20210310_161715.jpg
tenor - 2021-03-11T110619.543.gif
opinion are opinions tho so it doesn't matter in the end

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Can't believe that in 20 days (Worldwide)/15 days (International) that Godzilla vs. Kong which I've been waiting for 6 years will be coming out.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I read a lot of HP when I was younger, it really sucks knowing that Rowling is such a horrible person. I'm not gonna defend her, though, I'm not going to give her another cent.
I come from a family of big Harry Potter fans. Both my parents and my older sister are hugely into it and I always kind of liked it to. But these days I just feel guilty whenever I think about it. It sucks.

I know about separating art from the artist and all that and can usually do it, but it'd be so much easier if it wasn't pointed out to me how a few of her more toxic views seeped into her books. I haven't read them since I was a kid and now I know I just won't be able to enjoy them if I ever did go back to them.

D

Deleted member

Man this screen recorder is so wonky, it will not capture any sound for anything.

sigh and I had recorded a pretty cool clip too....

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Can I just rant a bit? Isnt it wild that Re Logic is pussyfooting around the console Terraria update and insted of giving us updates on how its going, they are busy doing **** all, updating PC, relesing the game on a failed console and ****ing around on twitter making memes? And apparenly console players have been waiting for years. Thank you for coming to my angry ted talk

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Another little art WIP, hoo boy.
View attachment 306843
I'm taking part in an Omori MAP, so that's what all this Omori art is for. The previous art I posted was just practice, but this is gonna be the real deal here.
You got to tag me if you're going to post Omori arts HERE.

Inject that **** into my OYASUMI OOOOOOOOOYASUMI, BROTHER.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So been playing around today with a few Photo Modes in Ghost of Tsushima, Red Dead and Spidey PS4 to get better at focus shots.

Only good result I got was in Red Dead:
View attachment 306848

Getting better I'd say but I need to test my skills out in the real world.
Yo, my older brother loves to do stuff like this in games that let you take screenshots. This looks super cool; I'll have to show him later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom