• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

aw damn, I missed the MMO talk I see.

As somewhat of a mmo guy myself... play Pirate101, it's cool
Pirate101-profile-FP3.jpg

I would daresay it's the best mmo I've played, and I've easily played hundreds of mmos.
Too social for my blood.
While I can't speak for all mmos, most of the ones I tend to play can be done completely solo, and usually you can just party with randoms if you ever hit a hard dungeon or quest. I myself prefer to be a loner in MMOS, never really joining guilds or making friends. Just a wanderer.

Except Wizard101, that game is practically designed to the point where soloing is the worst way to play. It's the only mmo I can think of where the main advice I would give is "bring a friend or two."

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well I’ve officially become obsessed with Seven Deadly Sins

just, damn I love the character development arcs for King and Hendrickson

and there’s several moments especially in season 3 that make you scream EXCUSE ME WHAT THE ****

been a while since I’ve seen anything that gave me that kind of reaction

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
View attachment 306789
Just found out that the ARMS graphic novel is now officially cancelled. Sad times. I was really looking forward to it, but the almost three year silence was admittedly deafening.
So much missed potential too... it could have explored the lore of the world of ARMS in more depth

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
View attachment 306789
Just found out that the ARMS graphic novel is now officially cancelled. Sad times. I was really looking forward to it, but the almost three year silence was admittedly deafening.
Sad news indeed.

I do wonder what plans nintendo has for Arms in the future. I can assume a sequel is in the works, at the very least.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
View attachment 306789
This upsets me greatly. The preview was a great read and the game has SO much potential for more lore.

I really wish they told us it was canned right away rather than torture us with years of this long silence.

* sigh *

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean, this IS Nintendo we’re talking about.
Nintendo is more than just Mario. ARMS actually has quite a bit of lore just from the supplementary material in the base game, and even more outside of it. The preview for the graphic novel already showed they were going to expand it even further, with additions like non-human entities with the ARMS gene or Spring Man being a title passed down by the family that operates the Spring Gym.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
ARMS lore is honestly pretty insane when you dig deep into it all

Like for example, the masks aren't just for show. They're basically a necessity as they control the user's ARMS from uncontrollably extendding on their own, which would normally happen otherwise without the masks. It's pretty messed up when ya think about it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so y’all talked about MMOs...well...

the only good MMO that I actually loved playing was Marvel Heroes (felt like the closest thing to MUA3 before Nintendo made it a reality)...
FCE04B40-5454-4361-BD67-F59D9E2D5FEC.jpeg

also it was better than Avengers currently is

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ouch, this stink even more after the 3 years wait.

Even if i'm not a fan of ARMS, I can get how much it hurt for those who were waiting for it. ARMS as so much potentials, yet despite Min-Min getting in Smash, it hasn't yet gotten that much love I feel, and that's a shame honestly.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do post-update character-related glitches in Smash Ultimate actually mean anything when it comes to figuring out who will be our next DLC fighter?
If it did we'd have a confirmed list of them, but I don't think you can remember more than two at most.

D

Deleted member

Okay but seriously I can't recommend Pirate101 enough
It's a charming tale of adventure and mystery, with the entire game being voice acted and accompanied by a glorious soundtrack. For a game marketed to kids it has a surprising amount of depth too, both in combat and story. Just be prepared to spend a bit of money on a membership.

A shame it gets no love from Kingsisle, although Gameigo acquiring them brings me hope for its' future

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Imagine this:

Sakurai tells us the last fighter will be a promoted character from an itm.

Everyone:” Waluigi!? Issac? Shovel knight!”

Then comes the plot twist and it’s god himself and Arceus gets promoted to fighter to promote legends.

How do your react?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Imagine this:

Then comes the plot twist and it’s god himself and Arceus gets promoted to fighter to promote legends.

How do your react?
Confusion first and foremost and a demand to have him rep God on the SMT Spirit Board

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine this:

How do your react?
frieza 4.png
"Uhhhhhhh, cool I guess??"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Cherry coming out to Apple TV+ tomorrow...and despite the reviews not liking the movie outside of Tom Holland and BTR girl’s (Ciara Bravo) acting, Im watching that ****

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine if there was a superhero who never had more than 1 outfit for their entire career

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Imagine this:

How do your react?
May not be Amaterasu but at least it's a godly quadruped. I'd be thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom