• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Huh, a Square Direct. I'm guessing we'll see NieR and TWEWY

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
Nvm they announced the lineup

I legit cannot believe both Avengers AND Balan Wonderland will be in this considering what a mess both games are right now.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
"Here's why making our grindy game even grindier even though you don't like the grind is a good thing"
Is so they can promote the PS5 version that has less grinding so that they can trick MCU fans to buying the game despute the fact that nobody fell for it initially.
See, I wasn't sure if this was the site ****ing up or a jab at the game
Probably on the site, but I did go through several revisions because the one I initially put down was watermarked for whatever reason.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Avenger's game was pretty good!

Not that good, But still good!

The XP thing is dumb as **** though

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

This is the most accurate article about the official greatest woman in Sega history...sorry Bayonetta
Nvm they announced the lineup
I was ****ing joking when I said Avengers...dammit why would ya wanna focus on the game that hasn't improved at all yet?
I legit cannot believe both Avengers AND Balan Wonderland will be in this considering what a mess both games are right now.
idk about Balan and whatever, but I do know Marvel, and as a Marvel fan...Avengers disappoints without the storyline (even more disappointing when the glitches and still lack of post game content kicks in once more). Only way they'll get me back is when Spidey joins.
The Avenger's game was pretty good!

Not that good, But still good!

The XP thing is dumb as **** though
the story was good...but then the game afterwards suffers massively. Insominac Spider-Men, MUA3, Heroes Omega before it died, and the Lego games all have an abusive amount of post game content to go back to...but then there's Avengers...which has practically nothing whenever the story ends. Can't even NG+ it if someone wanted to

cashregister9

Smash Hero
the story was good...but then the game afterwards suffers massively. Insominac Spider-Men, MUA3, Heroes Omega before it died, and the Lego games all have an abusive amount of post game content to go back to...but then there's Avengers...which has practically nothing whenever the story ends. Can't even NG+ it if someone wanted to
I do agree that the Main story and gameplay is really good, but once you step past that it falls flat.

I liked the main content which is why I say I like the game but I'd rather play Ultimate Alliance all in all.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I drew Squirtle for my daily drawing
View attachment 306802
ngl looking pretty sketch but then again this is the first time I've drawn this and also I did it in a single sitting so it’s not half bad
Subscribed now; congrats lol

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Of all game companies, there is no company more greedier than EA, charging people thousands of dollars for FIFA packs that may or may not contain good cards.

D

Deleted member

This new chromebook update gave me an inbuilt screen recorder and I'm just like
No longer do I have to deal with trying to find a screen recorder that actually works

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Huh, a Square Direct. I'm guessing we'll see NieR and TWEWY
It looks like they’re focusing on their subsidiaries properties unfortunately Avengers, Tomb Raider, Balan, and a few others are supposed to be present but apparently not anything from Square home office.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I remember owning a few and literally ripping apart the box cause I wanted to use that cardboard to make a sword or something

Yeah, I was a dumb dumb as a kid.
I remember I never actually played any of the games like they were intended to and just ****ed around with them like regular Lego sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom