• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Screenshot 2021-03-11 3.42.05 PM.png

Ho ho, you're approaching me?

if you're wondering why it's just a screenshot of my drawing, it's because autodesk sketchbook hates the lasso tool for some reason

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Here's an image for an ideal fighter's pass i made before
I would not complain about that lineup. I would make slightly different choices, but it's not a shabby lineup.

Mine of course would be a little different. First off, I see a third fighters pass as a much smaller scale one then the first two. Only one pack of mii costumes for starters, and only four characters and stages, all lacking many super gimmicks like Joker, Hero, Sephiroth, Steve, Pyra/Mythra, etc. Though this comes with the upside of all four being released at once. The characters and stages would be Dr. Eggman with Chemical Plant Zone, Geno with Bowser's Castle, Master Chief with the Alpha Halo, and Son Goku with the Tournament of Power. To make room for the two additional stages on the character select screen, the "random Battlefield" and "random Omega" spaces will be compressed into the main random slot, functioning the same way as picking the battlefield or omega forms of any other stage.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I would not complain about that lineup. I would make slightly different choices, but it's not a shabby lineup.

Mine of course would be a little different. First off, I see a third fighters pass as a much smaller scale one then the first two. Only one pack of mii costumes for starters, and only four characters and stages, all lacking many super gimmicks like Joker, Hero, Sephiroth, Steve, Pyra/Mythra, etc. Though this comes with the upside of all four being released at once. The characters and stages would be Dr. Eggman with Chemical Plant Zone, Geno with Bowser's Castle, Master Chief with the Alpha Halo, and Son Goku with the Tournament of Power. To make room for the two additional stages on the character select screen, the "random Battlefield" and "random Omega" spaces will be compressed into the main random slot, functioning the same way as picking the battlefield or omega forms of any other stage.
I just went with the full 6 because I had the image available. Stripping it down to 4...

Fighter 1: Grovyle From Pokemon Mystery Dungeon + Wigglytuff's Guild

Fighter 2: Frisk from Undertale + the Underground

Fighter 3: Maxwell from Scribblenauts + Capital City

Fighter 4: Spinel from Steven Universe: The Movie + Rose's Room (which shifts between Beach City, the Hand Ship, the Beta Kindergarten, Homeworld Bridge, and The Injector). You didn't tell me fourth parties were on the table, and as unrealistic as it is I'd love Steven Universe content in Smash.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm imagining what I would do if I could go back in time and make any changes to Ultimate I wanted. And I think.... all I would do is make it so that the base game was able to include Isaac, Felix (his Echo Fighter), Shovel Knight, Black Knight (his Echo Fighter), The Venus Lighthouse as a stage, Plains of Passage as a stage, and a stage from Sun and Moon. As well as appropriate Golden Sun and Shovel Knight assist trophies.

D

Deleted member

Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade I got the last one for now
FC5EE57B-E063-4923-9726-A6BE84D5A060.jpeg

unfortunately I can’t get Magnamon until Chapter 15 so this is the best I can do, but it’s been a fun ride

Now it’s time to progress through the story with my army made of the antagonists :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Apparently a friend of my aunt who knows one of my college partners says that she recently lost her grandmother and is feeling sad about it.

Tomorrow I'll reach out to her, as It is a feeling I really relate with and I know how much It can affect someone during studies in bad ways from personal experiences.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We got a new TCG list.

March 15th 2021

NEWLY FORBIDDEN
Union Carrier
Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL
True King of All Calamities

NEWLY LIMITED
Cyber Angel Benten

NEWLY SEMI-LIMITED
(none)

NEWLY UNLIMITED
Dragon Buster Destruction Sword
Firewall Dragon (Forbidden till April 14,, 2021)
The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
True King’s Return

D

Deleted member

We got a new TCG list.

March 15th 2021

NEWLY FORBIDDEN
Union Carrier
Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL
True King of All Calamities

NEWLY LIMITED
Cyber Angel Benten

NEWLY SEMI-LIMITED
(none)

NEWLY UNLIMITED
Dragon Buster Destruction Sword
Firewall Dragon (Forbidden till April 14,, 2021)
The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force
True King’s Return
Seems like a fairly standard list.

Firewall was 100% getting out with that errata, Utopic ZEXAL was just begging for a ban, etc etc. Really, the only odd one I see is Union Carrier getting banned, unless I missed some spicy ftk shenanigans with it

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Played a bit of Persona 5 Strikers as reached the second Jail and I've realised a few things in general Persona wise:

1. Where the hell is Mishima? You'd expect any whispers of the Phantom Thieves and he'd be his ploughing his way through Tokyo just to say to Joker "You have my support!".

2. The fact that there wasn't a Mementos theme remix is in truth a very baffling exclusion when it comes to Persona content in Smash Bros.

3. I've forgotten to add the theme of the final dungeon in Royal to my phone. I shall remedy that. Really gives a bit of a Madoka Magica vibe to it's sound,

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to find interesting new MMORPGs to sink my teeth into but I can't find anything I'm interested in and that I also have never touched :drsad:

I've played so many I've already taken all the good options, and the fact MMORPGS in general love to go for a realistic style is NOT helping.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TFW you don’t currently have school or work and the free time doesn’t even feel good anymore and the days are blending together

View attachment 306871
I know the feeling. Even with a job, sometimes things blur because of stuff still going on in the world.

I'm bummed I can't get my comics in person or go window shopping at used game stores atm. Really hoping and prayin' things improve as the year progresses: It'd be nice to be able to do those kinds of things again.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Seems like a fairly standard list.

Firewall was 100% getting out with that errata, Utopic ZEXAL was just begging for a ban, etc etc. Really, the only odd one I see is Union Carrier getting banned, unless I missed some spicy ftk shenanigans with it
Union Carrier is banned so Dragon Buster Sword can come back, basically.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I want to watch it but I need to be hungry for the ramen.

Can't go Laid Back Camp without the ramen. Plus I'll end up getting emotional anyways for some reason...............Still don't know why.
Hey, nothing wrong with getting emotional. That just means the characters and themes of the show really resonate with you, and that's great!

I personally haven't had a moment like that yet with Laid Back Camp but I've definitely felt it with other anime before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom