• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To be honest though, that was one of my favorite moments of playing WoW. Between the Dragon Breaks and the Lich King and Deadric Burning Legion hordes and such. But that was comedic genius when visiting White Run in Azeroth and being greeted by a Paladin was just so fun. Reminded me that the devs are all a bunch of goofballs. I can’t wait to play WoW VI.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know, some people have been saying that the way the projectiles are being effected by the new glitch and coming to the conclusion that they're behaving in a similar way to Halo's Needler..... I mean, I'm not saying anything about believing it. But... it does make you think, doesn't it.

Shroob

Sup?
You know, some people have been saying that the way the projectiles are being effected by the new glitch and coming to the conclusion that they're behaving in a similar way to Halo's Needler..... I mean, I'm not saying anything about believing it. But... it does make you think, doesn't it.
"Master Chief? You mind telling me where you're going with that envelope?"

"Sir, I'm going to Smash."

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I will also point out that the whole "no double dipping for third party companies in the same pass" thing has never been outright proven, and sounds kind of silly when you think about it.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
You can experience much of these games with just a few close friends, 3 - 5 is pretty much the peak group party.
Or you can be like me and play through every expansion of both WoW and FFXIV by yourself and only using the Dungeon/Raid finder for everything :o)

Shroob

Sup?
I remember back when WoW was super popular, probably TBC days, all my friends in school were talking about it non-stop.

I tried it myself and....

Well, a game like that really is not for me, sadly. As much as I love the lore of Warcraft.... jesus christ the combat felt sluggish even back then.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 HOLY **** I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT CHARACTER AT THIS POINT OF THE GAME, AAAAAAAAAA SAE IS THE BEST
once Sae came up to the crib Zenkichi was in...you knew the rest of the game was gonna be godly. Niijima sisters being all wholesome and loving towards one another also...8DIJWOJDEIHPWKOKQIHEIJWUCHIRHF...and as for Zenkichi...
I love Zenkichi.

that is all.
...hell yeah my man is lovable and does not accept pity respect. We need real cops to be like him to prove how perfect he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom