• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I tried riding a bike at the bike shop today and for someone who hasn't ridden in seven years my muscle memory was better than I thought. Really keen to start riding again but worried about my bike getting stolen.

There's too many decisions, I get a folding bike and have the risk of getting stolen dropped to hell or do I get a hybrid and have it risked getting stolen by some knob?
And this is a city that is really obsessed with stealing unusual ****.

Well to focus on today, Wonder Egg Priority is back so I'll watch that.
Definitely get a bike lock

D

Deleted member

So I tried riding a bike at the bike shop today and for someone who hasn't ridden in seven years my muscle memory was better than I thought. Really keen to start riding again but worried about my bike getting stolen.

There's too many decisions, I get a folding bike and have the risk of getting stolen dropped to hell or do I get a hybrid and have it risked getting stolen by some knob?
And this is a city that is really obsessed with stealing unusual ****.
I use a bike pretty much everyday, although my city is vastly different from yours(I've left mine with no protection at a local walmart more times than I can count and it's never gotten stolen, nor do I think people care considering most of the people I see on a daily basis are middle aged-senior years) but I do have a bike lock and chain for if I really want that piece of mind, but it's also a nice thing to have.

Even then though, I usually just ride on the bike trail so it's very rarely out of my sight anyway. :drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My grandmother is pet sitting for a relative who went to the mainland to visit some other relatives, the dog hates me.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've finished Persona 5 Strikers - I basically 100% completed it (I beat the game, completed every sidequest, and cooked every recipe), so rather than trying to grind for the last 4-5 Personas or play New Game Plus to get the last Bond abilities that I need, I think I'm going to move on to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
cause of course they would

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've finished Persona 5 Strikers - I basically 100% completed it (I beat the game, completed every sidequest, and cooked every recipe), so rather than trying to grind for the last 4-5 Personas or play New Game Plus to get the last Bond abilities that I need, I think I'm going to move on to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Hope it goes well!

If you got any questions about XB2, feel free to ask. ;)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
As for why I'm getting into cycling and hopefully in the long run outdoors in general is to really get myself away overtime from being in gaming. The PS5 is probably going to be my last console bar a sudden break of the Switch.

Plus Laid-Back Camp has really inspired me over the past year and in the pandemic world has been the biggest piece of fiction to have had an impact on me. So I feel like I should repay that in some form.

Definitely get a bike lock
Getting one regardless.

I use a bike pretty much everyday. My city is vastly different from yours(I've left mine with no protection at a local walmart more times than I can count and it's never gotten stolen) but I do have a bike lock and chain for if I really want that piece of mind.

Even then though I usually just ride on the bike trail so it's very rarely out of my sight anyway. :drshrug:
Just got paranoid after hearing a story about some stuff like motorbikes and such. Plus kids around my area thinking they are tough by knocking people off bikes or trying to steal them. Hasn't been as bad recently but still.

Not trusting of where I live but want to go through with it.

D

Deleted member

Just got paranoid after hearing a story about some stuff like motorbikes and such. Plus kids around my area thinking they are tough by knocking people off bikes or trying to steal them. Hasn't been as bad recently but still.

Not trusting of where I live but want to go through with it.
Yeah, that's pretty understandable. Have fun!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
They still haven't released any of the 4 Sequels they promised.
They aren't due to be out yet. Avatar 2 is set for this December. It'll probably be pushed back due to covid.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
They aren't due to be out yet. Avatar 2 is set for this December.
Only thing I remember hearing about the sequels and stuff was that James Cameron wanted to somehow film in a scene on the sea floor of the Mariana Trench. Like 10,000 metres below sea-level.

Dude's crazy. Avatar was a one time lightning in a bottle and the world has greatly changed since it came out, same with Star Wars and both because of Marvel IMO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I probably should save up for a drawing tablet so I don't have to use this stingy school computer(even then I only have like 9 weeks left with this one anyway)...but geez
Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 11.13.38 AM.png

they're pretty expensive.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Only thing I remember hearing about the sequels and stuff was that James Cameron wanted to somehow film in a scene on the sea floor of the Mariana Trench. Like 10,000 metres below sea-level.

Dude's crazy. Avatar was a one time lightning in a bottle and the world has greatly changed since it came out, same with Star Wars and both because of Marvel IMO.
I don't know about filming, but I know he's been down the Mariana's Trench in order to research for the films.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think if Disney is angry at anything Avatar related it's building a whole area in a theme park based on Avatar and dumping a bunch of money into it to promote Avatar 2, in 2017.

It’s been 12 years.

At this rate, James’s grandson is gonna be the one directing the fifth film.
Relevant Gus Johnson

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Was anyone really clamouring for an Avatar sequel? Like, it just seemed like an average white dude saves alien land film, but with 3D (something that has faltered in popularity btw)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Can anyone make me an easy step by step tutorial on how to load a 100% save in the steam version of Lego marvel Superheroes!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly at the rate cases are increasing where I am. I feel like catching COVID is inevitable.

Because god forbid ungrateful and selfish people can't take the proper precautions for the safety of others putting them at risk. I'm not gonna feel bad for them when they catch it and it'll serve them right. Shouldn't come crying when they do.

Why I'm probably also gonna be doing online groceries again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can anyone make me an easy step by step tutorial on how to load a 100% save in the steam version of Lego marvel Superheroes!
I dunno why you would want to do that, but it shouldn't be much harder than resetting the game to default and then just taking the save data and replacing it in the Steamapps folder.(if you're using a Windows computer, the default path should be: insert drive name here\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\insert game name here)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I dunno why you would want to do that, but it shouldn't be much harder than resetting the game to default and then just taking the save data and replacing it in the Steamapps folder.(if you're using a Windows computer, the default path should be: insert drive name here\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\insert game name here)
because i already half completed the game one time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom