• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
If you've already done half of it, why don't you just finish it?
Because it was a rented wiiu Version when i did you instructions the Screen looks like this (but i didnt reset it because i have outside of a barely completed second save nothing!):
scren 1.png

And the Savegame Has this Name:
game1.legomarvelsuperheroessavegamedata

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Still working my way through Yokai watch 4, messing through the tutorial battles, and i found out that you can swap between party members like in a warriors game, or FF7R, neat, i was under the impression you could only play as the humans in this.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm now a tad touch interested in CW PPGs being a thing just for the casting choice of Blossom and Bubbles...idk who Yana is, so I got nothing for her atm

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
alright...Powerpuff Girls aside...quotes
They still haven't released any of the 4 Sequels they promised.
the powers of delays, Disney buyings, Marvel being better, and Cameron being a cocky ******...also the foolish idea to script and then film multiple movies instead of focusing on just the 2nd
Endgame and Avatar fighting over best picture
Revamping Ganondorf in Smash | Zelda Amino
I'm going for Avengers Endgame cause Marvel. It's the only way to avenge the fallen
Butthurt much. xD

Still salty that it got dethroned nearly two years ago.
was cocky for years, acting like a superhero movie could never top his blue ****...then Marvel beat him...then he kept his trap shut...now he can begin his soon to fail revenge plan
Oh yeah, I forgot 4K Ferngully was a thing
you've made a comparison using something I never heard of...huh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I see Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has the obligatory spa scene. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wademan got me here, but I will say that, not having a hot spring scene with ZEKE VON GENBU, BRINGER OF CHAOS! in it, is a absolute shame on the part of Monolith studio.
b03.jpeg
Not happy about that.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
lol Yokai watch 4 broke the first rule of time travel within the first 5 minutes of the characters arriving in the future era.
"Wait, your my dad!"

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wademan got me here, but I will say that, not having a hot spring scene with ZEKE VON GENBU, BRINGER OF CHAOS! in it, is a absolute shame on the part of Monolith studio.
View attachment 306559
Not happy about that.
ZEKE VON GENBU, BRINGER OF CHAOS has pure Team Rocket energy and I love it.
Also, just to check that I understand this correctly, Pyra is an alternate personality that Mythra created to repress her powers, correct?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ZEKE VON GENBU, BRINGER OF CHAOS has pure Team Rocket energy and I love it.
Also, just to check that I understand this correctly, Pyra is an alternate personality that Mythra created to repress her powers, correct?
He is the greatest, and I wish he got more love.

Also

Yeah, you got it pretty well, Pyra was made by Mythra after the event of Torna, which uh, didn't go too well for her.

She made Pyra to be weaker & more gentle compared to her so that Mythra wouldn't have to fight & hurt others by accident. But then the event of Chapter 3 happened and she had no other choice but to come back to save the day.

The game will go over the details, but that's the gist of it, if that's how you say it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
He is the greatest, and I wish he got more love.

Also

Yeah, you got it pretty well, Pyra was made by Mythra after the event of Torna, which uh, didn't go too well for her.

She made Pyra to be weaker & more gentle compared to her so that Mythra wouldn't have to fight & hurt others by accident. But then the event of Chapter 3 happened and she had no other choice but to come back to save the day.

The game will go over the details, but that's the gist of it, if that's how you say it.
Oh yeah I already got the rundown, just wanted to make sure I understood everything correctly. Thanks!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
you've made a comparison using something I never heard of...huh
It’s um, quite a topic. Just look it up.

View attachment 306559
Not happy about that.
Neither am I, or one with Pandy for that matter. Though it would’ve needed to happen after a certain chapter.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It’s um, quite a topic. Just look it up.

Neither am I, or one with Pandy for that matter. Though it would’ve needed to happen after a certain chapter.
Should have released a DLC just for that to happen. Everyone would have been happy for hot spring Zeke & Pandy but noooooo.
dante nah.gif

smh Monolith.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So anyway, Pyra and Mythra take up two of the World of Light slots...... but they added two more as well.

And considering that not every character uses them, now there's 10 left.

I dunno, but if you're not convinced by now that they're meaningless placeholder spots, I dunno what to tell ya. Between not every character using them, and I seriously doubt that we're getting 8 more dlc characters after CP11...

Forget about the WOL spots.

KillerCage

Smash Master
{Deleted Link)

I have been on the internet for too long for this to phase me.
Not sure about the rest of you guys.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So what do you think will be the replacement for Pal Park in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

After all, Pokémon HOME has rendered it to 100% uselessness.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know.
I didn't think the image was safe for SmashBoard even with spoilers.
I thought it was safer to post link instead, but I don't know for certain.
If mighty post is anything to go by, I think it's better you remove it now before the mods see it.

Don't panic, if you didn't know, that's cool, just need to edit it out and we be all good.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Otacon... why did you draw Mei Ling as an anime girl?

Uh... don't worry about that Snake.

Otacon, how can I not worry when you gave her rather large

I SAID DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT SNAKE
snake what.jpg

Otacon would never cheat on Snake i'm shaking right now oh my god how he could do that im crying :crying:😭

KillerCage

Smash Master
If mighty post is anything to go by, I think it's better you remove it now before the mods see it.

Don't panic, if you didn't know, that's cool, just need to edit it out and we be all good.
I have deleted the link, but I still want to post the imaged because it's so weird.
It doesn't contain any foul language and Shirtless Sephiroth is the most far it goes regarding nudity.
Also no sexual content.
You guys think I can the image under a spoilers tag?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have deleted the link, but I still want to post the imaged because it's so weird.
It doesn't contain any foul language and Shirtless Sephiroth is the most far it goes regarding nudity.
I say you should ask a mod in a Private Message if you can post it here or not , without edits or not.

That's what I did with content I wasn't sure I could post, and it worked pretty well.

Ramen & Sneaky are here in fact by the time I'm writting this, so give it a try, amigo.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I’m feeling a bit better now. My stomach and head hurt less, and I can actually walk with ease now. I'm also not throwing up anymore, so that's nice.
That's the worst feeling, doing a chain grab on yourself by accident.

Glad you're doing better too.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I say you should ask a mod in a Private Message if you can post it here or not , without edits or not.

That's what I did with content I wasn't sure I could post, and it worked pretty well.

Ramen & Sneaky are here in fact by the time I'm writting this, so give it a try, amigo.
Which Ramen and Sneaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom