• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My school gave us a challenge to design the yearbook cover with the theme of "History in the Making" so I've just been working on that for a while lol
Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 2.26.16 PM.png

Still a very rough sketch but honestly I'm pretty proud of what it's shaping up to be

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I don't know how to feel about all these mega-series they're trying to make. I think it works for Marvel, because every movie is radically different. Iron Man, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel and Loki have almost nothing in common. Star Wars, Spongebob, and both Avatars becoming mega-series like Marvel seems a bit forced (and I say this as a massive fan of Avatar (the cartoon, not the blue people movie)).

D

Deleted member

I have such a procrastination problem, that I even procrastinate on my other procrastinations.
View attachment 306574
I really only play those three games... even though i have a backlog in the hundreds.
For me, I’m the opposite. I just physically can’t focus on one thing and stick to it for an extended period of time, and so I tend to procrastinate on what’s important and instead try everything but what I’m supposed to be doing. Part of my autism I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I feel like I need more culture.

And I really need to stop playing Red Dead 2 and Wreckfest all the time. Main reason why I still have not finished Persona 5 Strikers, Atelier Ryza, Control and about 15 other games.

I must become productive!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can’t believe Strikers is gonna be nearly over...this time...and for sure

D

Deleted member

Hello Smashboardians. Are there any OG users here that could help me with something?
Is that a new user I see?

Ċ̷̻̗̟͈̣̤͉͉̰̖̿̊̇͂́̀̑̂͘ ̸̮̟͍͔̤̣͋̎͌̾͒Ô̵͉̣̟̪̏̍͌͝ ̷̛͔͙̳͚͈̿̎̉̈̇̔̍͝M̷̼͗́́̂͋͋ ̵̡̱͖̘̺̹͙͉̈́̈́͋̑̍̅͛̿̓͜ͅṂ̷̗͙̔̈́̓͗̿̎͝ ̴͚̦́̄̀̀E̵̛̟̘̘̞̒͑͗͒͊̀̕̕̕͜ ̵̺̩͂̆̋͑Ń̷̗͎̪̱͚̘͚̭͔̥̀̑͑ ̵̠̫̗̥̺͓͕͕̻̈́̍C̵̛͚̅͂̋́̑̕ ̶̨̞͔̝͔͓͓̠̙̼̑̎̉E̷͍̪̥͔͇͉͍̤͉̲͋̇̓͊͊̀̽̽͜ ̴̪́̈́͌̃́́̒͒Ţ̴͎͕͇̻̹̗̮̜͊̉̓͌͌͑̒̄͜ ̷̧̬͖̱͆H̵̛͇̜̲̝͖̒̎͑̈́͂ ̴̮̘̫̕E̴̢͚͔̩̻̩̙̒͋͋͗̄̃ ̵̢̱̤̜͖̹̣̙̲̽̒̉̇̓́̉I̵̳̥͎̬̙͌̓̆͌̈́̀̌ ̷̧̲̖͖̞̠̻́̽̚N̴͎͐ ̶̦̮̮̺́͂̎Ỉ̵̱̤̠̞̗̬̠̥͒͗͐̽̊̉̓̀͠ͅ ̷̧̪̳͓̩̥̥̞̿͒͌̍̉̀̓͜T̴̢̺͙̭̾̈ ̶̡̺̺͌̅̑͊͛̒̊̓̓̕̕Ȋ̴̛̞̆̇̊̊͐͝ ̵̦̖̊̔͂̀̀A̵̧̯̖̣͙̲̪͌ ̶͓͓͕̈́̏̌̽͝T̵̨̢̺̥̜͑̈́́̏̓̔̚ ̵̖̿̍̐̈́̑̏́̌͝͝I̶̛͕͕̪̥̐͗͋͘̕ ̸̜̮͔͓̯̭̮̹̖͖̓͒͆̄̐͜O̶̢̝̿̍̀̋ ̵̡̡̦̝̩̦̺͖͓̅̉̊N̶̤̬̓̄̉ ̸̘̗̞̣̲͐̑̓́͒̀́̕R̴̤̦̝̂̈́͑͒̎͗͜͠ ̴̬͎͔͋͊Į̵̘̈́̔̇̈́͌̄̅͊̕͜͠ ̶̧̫͓̞͔̳̟̟̰̫̓̃̔̏̑͘͝ͅT̶̝̐͐͜ ̴̢̱̞̤̹̞̰̬̰͐͆̈́̎̈́́͘Ư̴̡̨͈͓̪̩͚͑͐ ̴̣̼̩̦̦̙͍͕̍̋̉́́̀̍́͜͠͝ͅẠ̸̤͖̰̮͖͊͗͒̽̎ ̷̱̭̩͇̄̍͛̊̏L̷̢̠̭͔͚͈̳̗̝̀̊̈́̈́͝

4D248A9F-D5AE-4785-BDB6-3EEB9D811B8F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom