• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
In the future era of Yokai watch 4 Jibanyan is voiced by the same guy who voices Kazuma Kiryu.

This fun fact is hilarious to me for some reason.

So have had a deep dive into the first Jail of Persona 5 Strikers and.............I'm sorta liking it.

Really feel like Koei Tecmo was not the right developer and wish they went a bit more Ys-esque in terms of number of enemies. Just feels like I'm playing a slower Dynasty Warriors but with a great story and Persona sneak mechanics.

Story wise I'm gonna enjoy it outside of the Royal absence. Music is amazing as always.
I kinda wish Koei tecmo was in charge of an actual Persona warriors, the whole setup of Strikers with the roadtrip feels perfect for bringing back old characters and it's a shame they didn't go with that.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I get my hair red tomorrow.
Will post pics.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
This is the first time i bump into a random person online who i bumped into in a previous session, the Corrin guy came back lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Latin Chorus music starts

Man, what a legendary game.

I don't care for the competitive side of it, but man all the single player modes and item jank is amazingly done.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
You can also thank Brawl for basically creating the legendary hype cycle. Like, I know everyone loves fighting game reveals, but Brawl cranked it to a whole new level that really changed the dynamic of Fighting Games as a whole.

That whole game was the definition of hype.
I remember waking up at 3 every morning to see the new daily updates...
And losing my mind when Sonic was revealed out of the blue. No buildup. No E3 reveal. Just a regular daily update.
And even if it wasn't a super hype update, you could at least count on a new render for an old veteran, a new stage, a new piece of music, a new item, a new mechanic, etc.
Every day was something new...
Except the infamous "You Must Recover" update.

duxx

Smash Ace
This is the first time i bump into a random person online who i bumped into in a previous session, the Corrin guy came back lol
I remember matching into the same richter a couple times a day, at different gsp levels/elite smash eventually. i hated matching into them, but i always would

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So have had a deep dive into the first Jail of Persona 5 Strikers and.............I'm sorta liking it.

Really feel like Koei Tecmo was not the right developer and wish they went a bit more Ys-esque in terms of number of enemies. Just feels like I'm playing a slower Dynasty Warriors but with a great story and Persona sneak mechanics.

Story wise I'm gonna enjoy it outside of the Royal absence. Music is amazing as always.

Oh and liking the two new characters so far.
I love it. I can't express how much I love it with words in english because the phrasing doesn't exist. The game was just so so so so fun!

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

It had a Twitter certified badge ↑ I haven't applied for it, and I think I hadn't received the request in the first place, but before I knew it !? Anyway, thank you.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I like how the Gym theme remix each Gym has in Xenoverse extends to
the water dripping in the old Vermillion Gym

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I remember matching into the same richter a couple times a day, at different gsp levels/elite smash eventually. i hated matching into them, but i always would
I feel like the Corrin guy remembered me because he bolted towards me when the first fight started.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So with Apex Legends on Switch out today, think I might have a go at it. Not expecting much to be fair.

I'm just hoping for a new PSN cause Strikers really makes me want to get the Persona Dancing Collection at last.

Been watching Game of Thrones recently and finished Season 1 today. My thoughts:
I really hate Joffrey. Hope he doesn’t become worse in Season 2.
Really don't like Game of Thrones. Not so much the show itself but more how being living in the place where it was filmed and how thrown in your face it was all the damn time few years back. Like every street corner in the town.

Thank God it's over.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyway, I recently watched Barnyard. That crappy nick movie from 2006.

It’s garbage. I love it. Nostalgia’s a hell of a drug.

I also watched Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Funny as hell.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So with Apex Legends on Switch out today, think I might have a go at it. Not expecting much to be fair.

I'm just hoping for a new PSN cause Strikers really makes me want to get the Persona Dancing Collection at last.

Really don't like Game of Thrones. Not so much the show itself but more how being living in the place where it was filmed and how thrown in your face it was all the damn time few years back. Like every street corner in the town.

Thank God it's over.
Really wish they would just open the Persona floodgates and port the entire series and all of it's spinoffs to Switch. A collection with the PSP remakes of Revelations, Innocent Sin, and Eternal Punishment. A port of Persona 3 Portable with the added content from FES. Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal just straight ported. The three dancing games either as a collection or ported individually. The two Persona Q games. And Persona 4 Arena Ultimax with all of the DLC (which already includes the story for the first arena game so win win!). Just put it all on Switch!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Anyway, I recently watched Barnyard. That crappy nick movie from 2006.

It’s garbage. I love it. Nostalgia’s a hell of a drug.

I also watched Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Funny as hell.
Have you ever seen the film it takes scenes from, Tiger and Crane Fists? Now you know the proper context to them :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom