• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's kinda of a weird area colors wise.

Feel like the other best color they could have choose was black, like the same kind of black as the back of her scarf-capes.

Not sure if it would look actually good in practice however.
Yeah, like her shorts are solid, her boots(?) are solid all the way up to the knew, so the tights are just... kinda weird being transparent.

Like, I think I'd like it mire if it were more like solid pink leggings, I think that would compliment her design.

D

Deleted member

These past two weeks have been so ****ing awful that my sleep schedule is basically non-existant.

Last night I basically couldn't sleep at all because I got serious existential crysises (not sure if that's the plural) and It made It tough to sleep. I spent the entire night watching some random show and a movie to get through the night.

At least I bought this game today:
20210309_141350.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, like her shorts are solid, her boots(?) are solid all the way up to the knew, so the tights are just... kinda weird being transparent.

Like, I think I'd like it mire if it were more like solid pink leggings, I think that would compliment her design.
They're kinda of brown color wise (transparent brown, but still, which I guess they did to match Mythra's legging), which I guess goes somewhat well with all the red on her outfit.

Ngl tho, with how Sakurai put it like it was a hard time deciding how to change Pyra design, I kinda want to see what ideas did they have before settling with what we got.

duxx

Smash Ace
These past two weeks have been so ****ing awful that my sleep schedule is basically non-existant.

Last night I basically couldn't sleep at all because I got serious existential crysises (not sure if that's the plural) and It made It tough to sleep. I spent the entire night watching some random show and a movie to get through the night.

View attachment 306538
I've been wanting to play a Persona game for a while, but I've never had the right console to buy one. Contemplating buying a PS4 tbh, but it's just a lot of money

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Last night I basically couldn't sleep at all because I got serious existential crysises (not sure if that's the plural) and It made It tough to sleep.
Thought I was the only one going crazy with that recently. Moment I hit the pillow I start contemplating life and the future, as well as things along those lines.

At the very least, I'm always a bad sleeper, so it didn't make a difference. From my experience, eating cheese and crackers before bed helps out with sleep.

D

Deleted member

Tommorow is the day I have to take the state mandated ACT test. Yayyy.....

And because of my IEP I get extended time and have to be there next week too

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
June is gonna take a while. Man I hope it comes sooner. I know it won’t.
Have other things to look forward too before it.

Like didn't you say the next Kombat Pack would be this month?

Also the new Mortal Kombat movie next month.

That's what I'm doing for myself. I have other things I'm looking forward too like this month Godzilla vs. Kombat, Pacific Rim: The Black, said Kombat Pack then April with Mortal Kombat (2021), Godzilla: Singular Point, and my birthday (April 11th), and then May with Free Guy and F9.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Have other things to look forward too before it.

Like didn't you say the next Kombat Pack would be this month?

Also the new Mortal Kombat movie next month.

That's what I'm doing for myself. I have other things I'm looking forward too like this month Godzilla vs. Kombat, Pacific Rim: The Black, said Kombat Pack then April with Mortal Kombat (2021), Godzilla: Singular Point, and my birthday (April 11th), and then May with Free Guy and F9.
According to leaks it should be revealed this month yeah. Hope it’s soon. I’ll save up some cash for it as well as SFV’s 5th season.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MOD EDIT: CONTENT REMOVED
this mystery is what caused a storm of **** to occur
well known that this wasn’t a good thing...and instead they should’ve pulled a Marvel (back in 2015 when the AoU trailer leaked out days early...so they posted it up early and blamed it on Hydra) and just let it release early. Snyder Cut would have a better chance in keeping momentum hype for the week without Falcon and Winter Soldier than they would popping up a whole day beforehand.
View attachment 306538
besides knowing that Makoto and Yusuke are the best members to have heading into every main fight...just know that you may not enjoy having Futaba die or at the least be KO’d whenever you fail to keep her safe while she hacks...personally I have a petty bit of enjoyment out of it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Vandham? More like Vandead. 😔
Yeeeah, remember why I said lowkey favourite before?

Kinda hard to be on the top when you're ded early in the game.

Tho will say, getting your reactions before & after his death was well worth not spoiling it. :p

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Apparently has been a positive COVID case at one of my local Wal-Marts that's attached to the No Frills I normally do groceries. Might start doing online groceries again.

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 306538
Hey, you.

Do I gotta come over there and hug a mother ******? Cuz I’ll do it. You tryna test me? I’ll ****in hug the **** outta you, bro.
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Vandham? More like Vandead. 😔
Van-Damnit.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I tried riding a bike at the bike shop today and for someone who hasn't ridden in seven years my muscle memory was better than I thought. Really keen to start riding again but worried about my bike getting stolen.

There's too many decisions, I get a folding bike and have the risk of getting stolen dropped to hell or do I get a hybrid and have it risked getting stolen by some knob?
And this is a city that is really obsessed with stealing unusual ****.

Well to focus on today, Wonder Egg Priority is back so I'll watch that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom