• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My Taco Bell quesadilla tasted really freakin’ weird, so I kept waking up in the middle of the night to throw up. My temperature also rivals that of Karen’s child she forgot in her car, so oop-. I did hit Taco Bell up in their DMs and I thanked them for giving me a get out of school free card, though.
5E02E5F1-F594-4EBF-A90E-D94962322024.jpeg

duxx

Smash Ace
My Taco Bell quesadilla tasted really freakin’ weird, so I kept waking up in the middle of the night to throw up. My temperature also rivals that of Karen’s child she forgot in her car, so oop-. I did hit Taco Bell up in their DMs and I thanked them for giving me a get out of school free card, though.
View attachment 306531
Did Taco Bell say "You're welcome"?

D

Deleted member

I really need to finish listing all the bulk commons and rares I want to sell, but man, it’s such a tedious task, and I don’t know if I even have the tools to ship in bulk anyway :090:

Last edited by a moderator:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I really need to finish listing all the bulk commons and rares I want to sell, but man, it’s such a tedious task, and I don’t know if I even have the tools to ship in bulk anyway :090:
Shipping’s a nightmare, wether you’re selling or ordering.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My body doesn't want to get out of bed again but I must work on stuff while I can
D0udKoPWsAA57Et.jpg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wish I wasn't such a weirdo who always makes things worse...
I mean, you have a choice to post these things. It's pretty clear you're doing it deliberately at this point.

It comes down to you, man. If you say you want to improve, then you need to actually take steps to do that and be open to what we've been trying to share instead of just ignoring the criticism and doing it again.

D

Deleted member

Shipping’s a nightmare, wether you’re selling or ordering.
The issue really isn’t shipping stuff: that’s an easy enough task. The problem is that I need to basically stockpile on stamps(mind you, stamps are like $11 for 20 here, and I can’t buy them individually) envolopes, and various other items while at the same time my only income is the very cards I need them for, so it’s kinda a circle where half of my “income” is just put right back into what I’m doing and I make very little, if anything, in profit.

It’s even worse because people actually buying the stuff I’m selling is a fairly rare occurance, although once I get access to stuff like TCGplayer Direct it’s be easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The issue really isn’t shipping stuff: that’s an easy enough task. The problem is that I need to basically stockpile on stamps(mind you, stamps are like $11 for 20 here, and I can’t buy them individually) envolopes, and various other items while at the same time my only income is the very cards I need them for, so it’s kinda a circle where half of my “income” is just put right back into what I’m doing and I make very little, if anything, in profit.

It’s even worse because people actually buying the stuff I’m selling is a fairly rare occurance, although once I get access to stuff like TCGplayer Direct it’s be easier.
Press F to pay respects.

D

Deleted member

I have now officially been on this site for 4 years, at least in total, counting the first post from my old account.
images (20).jpeg

my life sucks

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have now officially been on this site for 4 years, at least in total, counting the first post from my old account.
View attachment 306536
my life sucks
Amateur.

Try lurking this website around pre-Smash 4 era.

What i'm sayin' is, your life may suck, but atleast you have a life.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just wokeup from a dream where Fortnite content was announced for Smash. With fall guys mii fighter outfit joining soon afterwards

I just wanted to share this cursed dream.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just wokeup from a dream where Fortnite content was announced for Smash. With fall guys mii fighter outfit joining soon afterwards

I just wanted to share this cursed dream.
With Ryu being in Fortnite now, doesn't that mean we got 1 Fortnite rep in Smash?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It doesn’t look like they touched that part
Nah, she had a boob window in the OG game.

In Ultimate, they covered it.

Exemple here
Her back is also covered.
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Vandahm? More like Vandamn what a chad.
Muscles for day, BROTHER.

Lowkey one of my favourite character, if only because at how different he is from the rest of the cast, and that he is a loveable giant with a thick accent I can't help but really like.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tbh, I'm nit a fan of the stockings they gave Pyra. Like, I think it would've been better if it was a solid color rather than transparent.
It's kinda of a weird area colors wise.

Feel like the other best color they could have choose was black, like the same kind of black as the back of her scarf-capes.

Not sure if it would look actually good in practice however.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom