• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Speaking of movies, ever heard of GoAnimate? It's little kids trying to be Steven Spielberg.

D

Deleted member

Ok, meming is fine and all, but I do find it in bad taste those devs did it, even as a joke, considering it is based on a real kid.
honestly IMO it should be illegal to do this in the first place. He’s like what, 7? 8? No way he can consent to his likeness being used in a video game.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok, meming is fine and all, but I do find it in bad taste those devs did it, even as a joke, considering it is based on a real kid.
Yeahhh it’s pretty screwed up, I won’t lie. I do wonder what the story behind that is, though.

D

Deleted member

Yeahhh it’s pretty screwed up, I won’t lie. I do wonder what the story behind that is, though.
:drshrug: There are multiple possible explainations:
-boredom
-stress relief
-space filler
-sick joke
Usually I love those hidden rants and whatnots, it's always fun to see what devs are hiding, whether tame or raunchy. But making something like this when it's about a real kid does cross the line I feel like. At the very least they should've picked on of those other, fictional characters.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thanks Sakurai

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks Sakurai
First comment I see is Shirtless Sephiroth grabbing Pyra's booba.

I'm not sure what I expected.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Noipoi

Howdy!
So after doing more research I’m gonna bite the bullet and get RPG maker MV, even though I have VX ACE. It’s the best, most up to date version of the software, and any game I make deserves the best.

Even though I wanted to be a cheap *******

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm currently making a list of songs to add to Ultimate, strange omissions and otherwise.
DK
DK Rap (full version)

Pikmin
Ai no Uta

Persona
Life Will Change
Take Over

Street Fighter
Garnet Sky
Precious Heart
Any suggestions? Also any good recommendations when it comes to Persona 5 Royal/Strikers? I haven't looked up the OST due to fear of spoilers, can't trust those Youtube recommended videos.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
First comment I see is Shirtless Sephiroth grabbing Pyra's booba.

I'm not sure what I expected.
Better than one I've seen with :ultsnake::ultpyra::ultwiifittrainerm:.

If you know, you know.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fighter Pack 10: Crash Bandicoot, N. Sanity Beach, Crash series Music and Spirits
Fighter Pack 11: Yuri Lowell, Zaphias Capital, Tales of Vesperia Music and Spirits
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!!! Bonus Challenger Pack: Geno, Bowser's Castle, Super Mario RPG Music

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm currently making a list of songs to add to Ultimate, strange omissions and otherwise.
DK
DK Rap (full version)

Pikmin
Ai no Uta

Persona
Life Will Change
Take Over

Street Fighter
Garnet Sky
Precious Heart
Any suggestions? Also any good recommendations when it comes to Persona 5 Royal/Strikers? I haven't looked up the OST due to fear of spoilers, can't trust those Youtube recommended videos.
Marnie’s Theme/Galar Gym battle theme
Pokémon

Sonic Colors Final Boss version 2
Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom