• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's pretty cool to know.

Do you happen to know the how many there are in total?
According to the wiki it looks like almost 200. Apparently the way it works is you beat 500 of a Pokémon like say Aipom, and then it has the chance to show up vintage in the wild. At least if I’m understanding the guides right since they are in Italian mostly.

Also the shiny rates for fishing are 1 in 50 the fartherst down you go

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oooooh...One of my favourite tracks from Xenoblade Chronicles gets quite the blow up in Definitive Edition!

In general I do like how they handled a lot of the remastered music in this game! Makes me anxious for some of the more spoilery tracks to come later as well.

Also this playthrough of DE is technically my second playthrough of the game, and seeing all this foreshadowing while now understanding the full plot, a lot of the stuff that's happeningI didn't even pay much attention to the first time around, but now it just stands out so much more.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Moving to America in less than a month...

...anything I should know about?
America’s the greatest worst country on earth. Filled with God’s chosen dumbass people. Lotta morons in the USA.

If you’re headed to the east coast, particularly the NY area, we have the best pizza in the country. Questionable everything else.

If you’re headed to the west coast, particularly the Cali area, be prepared for a lot of earthquakes. Great art though.

If you’re headed to the midwest, be prepared for a lot of passive aggression. And snow.

If you’re headed to the south, don’t.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Other RPGs work that way.

Not much else I can say. Why keep playing it if you're not enjoying it?
Determination's got me by the balls on this one. I wanna beat FFV, VI, IV, and IX which are way better, but I gotta focus on this one 'cuz my body says yes to this one but my brain says no.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
America’s the greatest worst country on earth. Filled with God’s chosen dumbass people. Lotta morons in the USA.

If you’re headed to the east coast, particularly the NY area, we have the best pizza in the country. Questionable everything else.

If you’re headed to the west coast, particularly the Cali area, be prepared for a lot of earthquakes. Great art though.

If you’re headed to the midwest, be prepared for a lot of passive aggression. And snow.

If you’re headed to the south, don’t.
Im moving to some place called Ohey-yo or something like that. Not sure where it is. Hope it’s like Ha?way ee

Noipoi

Howdy!
Im moving to some place called Ohey-yo or something like that. Not sure where it is. Hope it’s like Ha?way ee
Ohio, huh? Well like I said, Midwest is full of snow and passive aggression.

Jokes aside, every state in the US has its share of good hard working people just trying to provide for themselves and their families. Jokes and politics aside, you’ll be fine.

I’m not lying about the idiots though, America is the stupid capitol of the world. Watch out for em.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Get a Crunchyroll subscription and shop exclusively at 7-11. The true American experience :yoshi:
Shopping exclusively at Japan's 7-11s would actually be alright.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Moving to America in less than a month...

...anything I should know about?
There's a massive supervolcano underground set to erupt within the next couple thousand years or so...weather can be as cold as well below freezing or up to the hottest on the planet's surface depending on which part of the country you're in...people don't like name calling...

uhhh...

baseball! You like baseball? Yeah me, neither...

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Bad Final Fantasy games:
All the Bravest

Mediocre Final Fantasy games:
II
XIII
Dissidia NT

Good Final Fantasy games:
Every other mainline title

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Holy **** Haru got screentime and may have gotten the best storyline in Strikers...and has moved up the rankings of being one of the best girls and most savage characters. Beauty Theif for the big dub

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
4 years old!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
4 years old!
It's still March 2nd here in Quebec

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
4 years old!
My last high school game <3

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
4 years old!
No love for 1-2-Switch, the best pre-alpha tech demo ever :yoshi:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’ve been working on my American customs (talking loudly, wiping my hands on my pants, etc), drinking Budweiser (which costs 5 bucks a can here), bought a cowboy hat and boots, and also by trying to practice something called a Yorker accent which I heard is in Oheyo.

I also threw away all my winter clothes as I heard Oheyo is summer all the time.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve been working on my American customs (talking loudly, wiping my hands on my pants, etc), drinking Budweiser (which costs 5 bucks a can here), bought a cowboy hat and boots, and also by trying to practice something called a Yorker accent which I heard is in Oheyo.

I also threw away all my winter clothes as I heard Oheyo is summer all the time.
Godspeed

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
America's flaws:
Extremely high crime rate
No free healthcare
Police brutality
Other internal issues.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
nobody told me this Haru arc would be the perfect continuation conclusion to her character development, and Mariko got the better ending than any of these other Shadow rulers. I'm gonna miss this first run of Sapporo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom