• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
What does it say about me that my favorite fast food place is Taco Bell?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
iirc KFC isn’t that bad but idk I mainly focused on the Mac & Cheese because it tasted frickin awesome man.

edit: okay if the mac & cheese was the best thing for me I guess that means it really wasn’t the best place besides the mac lol. Still, the chicken and mashed potatoes were decent imo, but some spots taste different I think, like one city’s Taco Bueno was better than another’s in my experience, at least regarding the bean burritos.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Plus you get to have them all lined up and gives you a sense of collecting if that makes sense.

I've 38 physical copies and with very few exceptions if there's a physical I'll make sure to get it as that.
And sometimes physical is your only option due certain games not being on the eshop. Imports basically.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
And sometimes physical is your only option due certain games not being on the eshop. Imports basically.
You could just make a new account or edit your current one to gain access to different eshops.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah but thats hard.
It takes like two minutes, maybe not even that if you use the one account. You just choose which region you want in a dropdown list.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
TIL Roy Cambell and Max Tennyson were voiced by the same guy and now I can't get it out of my ****ing head.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh ****, like a day or so after saying there is no exploud line on pokecenter for the sitting cuties plushies they added whismur and loudred. I just need to wait for them to add exploud

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can’t wait to have a Makoto only game

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't had Fast Food much since the pandemic began.

I miss McDonalds, Jack in the Box and Taco Bell. KFC'S decent, too.

If you think the food's bad, chances are tastes just differ... that, or more likely that the particular locations you're going to are very poorly managed, and the food quality suffers because of it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Get UberEats or DoorDash or something if you want no-contact.

If you think the food's bad, chances are tastes just differ... that, or more likely that the particular locations you're going to are very poorly managed, and the food quality suffers because of it.
Especially this, it's with any store and manager. At the same time, don't know anyone who's really passionate about fast food franchising. Chick-Fil-A is well-known for the franchisees having it be super successful and appealing on all fronts. It'll be the only store in your area with a line wrapping two times around your building but you'll still come out at the same time as a line of just two cars at a McDonald's or something. And that's 99% because of their work ethics.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

There is a chick-fil-a right next to my work that I used to get. But I don't get Fast Food just because I'm on keto

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

The KFC closest to me is actually pretty decent, plus it's out of the way of most general traffic. They have amazing pot pies, too, but they're usually sold out of fresh ones, so we have to wait a few minutes whenever we want some.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Get UberEats or DoorDash or something if you want no-contact.

Especially this, it's with any store and manager. At the same time, don't know anyone who's really passionate about fast food franchising. Chick-Fil-A is well-known for the franchisees having it be super successful and appealing on all fronts. It'll be the only store in your area with a line wrapping two times around your building but you'll still come out at the same time as a line of just two cars at a McDonald's or something. And that's 99% because of their work ethics.
Yeah, it's crazy. I know people that avoid the lines of chick-fil-a because they are always long. But I get through them much faster, despite the size, than other fast food places. Like Burger King has to be the absolute worst. 6 cars in line and somehow takes 30 minutes to go through their line. Why I stopped going to burger king altogether.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, it's crazy. I know people that avoid the lines of chick-fil-a because they are always long. But I get through them much faster, despite the size, than other fast food places. Like Burger King has to be the absolute worst. 6 cars in line and somehow takes 30 minutes to go through their line. Why I stopped going to burger king altogether.
People always knock it before they try it, you can rag on their past affiliations all you want, those ****ers know how to run a company. It isn't just the swiftness, but the training they do for customer service is also key with how nice their employees always are. Anyone who complains about the service in one of those places will definitely get swiftly changed and reviews will become more positive, because I don't know a single poorly run Chick-Fil-A. Taco Bell is taking a same initiative and that's boasting to their newfound success lately, and it'll likely only go up from there. The only other place that's growing just as fast is probably Starbucks, but I don't drink coffee so I don't know how they function.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People always knock it before they try it, you can rag on their past affiliations all you want, those ****ers know how to run a company. It isn't just the swiftness, but the training they do for customer service is also key with how nice their employees always are. Anyone who complains about the service in one of those places will definitely get swiftly changed and reviews will become more positive, because I don't know a single poorly run Chick-Fil-A. Taco Bell is taking a same initiative and that's boasting to their newfound success lately, and it'll likely only go up from there. The only other place that's growing just as fast is probably Starbucks, but I don't drink coffee so I don't know how they function.
I was going to mention that Taco bell does have a fast line too. Those are the two fast foods I go to the most.

Though now I can't really eat any because of my diet.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was going to mention that Taco bell does have a fast line too. Those are the two fast foods I go to the most.

Though now I can't really eat any because of my diet.
Taco Bell's new initiative is basically taking out the dining room to make space for double-lanes, like Chick-Fil-A (except they keep the dining rooms, it's just more real-estate space for the same cost of a regular Taco Bell construction). They're focusing more on online orders, contactless orders, and automated dispensary to deliver their food faster. The industry is at the hands of changing, and pretty soon we'll see who can and can't adapt within the following years.

I don't get fast food too often (I usually get CookOut cause it's good and across the street from me) but I like watching how businesses evolve and change.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Been revamping my man cave recently, and guess who just ordered this badass Mega Man statue. 😁

Reactions: ---

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Imagine a Left 4 Dead stage in Smash, would be cool to fight through the hospital while beating up the zombies and taking on a horde.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Please release tomorrow please release tomorrow please release tomorrow
May The Bionis, The Noponis, Mira, The Architect, The Zohar and The Mighty Turter answer our prayers and give us The Aegises tomorrow.

🙏 Amen 🙏

Gonna take a little nap for now tho.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Since I'm a noob who forgets to use the shield, my parries always happen on accident
Honestly I think about 99% of players never parry intentionally. It's such a scary thing to go for and it's hard to capitalize off of it.

Which is why I'm trying to learn to do it. Because I'm a tryhard and I want people to think I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom