• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's a complete ****ing mess here lmao
The incompetence on display is absurd
Ain't it so. Like the four countries of the UK in a nutshell with the pandemic:

England - ****s it up and is too boastful cause "the NHS can beat anything!" and well done! One of the highest death numbers in the world!
Scotland - Does a brilliant job but then the crap going on there now is cause the SNP is the biggest threat to Westminster for separation.
Wales - Can't do much causes it's too closely tied to England.
Northern Ireland - Goes right until the pro-British parties start crying as they think every decision that isn't there's will lead to a united Ireland for some reason.

Like the country I live in for f sake. Separatist parties do the decent job but the remainder parties are messing it up feels like.
And they wonder why half want to leave.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
All I can say is thank god I wasn't living on the mainland UK during all this after hearing some of it over in England.
Here in America, it's a cluster****.

All I can say. We gad two administrations who should have dealt with this ****, but instead they ain't doing jack.

It was frustrating at first, but now it's just mildly annoying at this point.

Shroob

Sup?
Worse how one-half of the political party is notorious for being against safety guidelines of social distancing. :substitute: I hate living in a red state, man.
I live in a Blue state.

Couldn't tell since I live in the boonies of it. Ain't surprising to see confederate flags n **** around here.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm on Chapter 4 in Final Fantasy II on the NES. I gotta say, the game is pretty grindy. Not even ****ing Esuna will cure Darkness. Instead, I get the big old "Ineffective"

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm on Chapter 4 in Final Fantasy II on the NES. I gotta say, the game is pretty grindy. Not even ****ing Esuna will cure Darkness. Instead, I get the big old "Ineffective"
You only need level 1 Esuna to cure darkness, although I think higher levels lead to a higher chance of success.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Wario Bros. Wario Bros. Pokelego999 Pokelego999 G Guynamednelson

I think I can across something very interesting in Xenoverse. I was looking at the guides on the creators channel and assuming you don’t need to beat the game to encounter these( just to register them in the dex), several routes actually have vintage Pokémon in the wild at a 1 in 4,000 chance.

Example, it says route 1 has baby Meowth, my starburst has bombseaker, west at city had the tiger from Gen 1 and 2, and route 13 gets the snow yeti, with route 17 having that fish that evolved into the anchor eel thing.

If you can get those main game that’s a pretty awesome idea for something to hunt for. It’s a cool detail regardless though

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Wario Bros. Wario Bros. Pokelego999 Pokelego999 G Guynamednelson

I think I can across something very interesting in Xenoverse. I was looking at the guides on the creators channel and assuming you don’t need to beat the game to encounter these( just to register them in the dex), several routes actually have vintage Pokémon in the wild at a 1 in 4,000 chance.

Example, it says route 1 has baby Meowth, my starburst has bombseaker, west at city had the tiger from Gen 1 and 2, and route 13 gets the snow yeti, with route 17 having that fish that evolved into the anchor eel thing.

If you can get those main game that’s a pretty awesome idea for something to hunt for. It’s a cool detail regardless though
That's pretty cool to know.

Do you happen to know the how many there are in total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom