• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That big run-on sentence was pretty fun to write, though. Not a big fan of stream of consciousness book, though.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I dunno. I feel off right now. Don't mind me, haha. Nobody has discussed anyting in the Art Submissions thread so far, though.

And what gym?
Well, something will come up :)

LA Fitness. It's near where I live, and it was really, really crowded. Kind of annoying since I don't like it when it's so crowded...

Bah, maybe I'm developing claustrophobia.

M.K

Level 55
Pokemon Lab. Search more, man.

Also, the current attitude of some of the arguments in the PokeCenter may be contributing to my off mood, I guess.
Unless you'd like to be more specific, I think saying this is just kinda inciting some unnecessary drama....
....but I think some people really just need to step back from the computer before pressing the "make account" button for the 2nd time. :p

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
There's starting to be an abundance of contentless posts here again, guys. Don't make a post if it's clearly unspecific enough that people have to ask you what you're talking about, for one.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well in Smogon CAP history, all Pokemon eat Delibird. XD

Should I use the Master title with my avatar of the default title? The default title matches a lot better with this awesome avatar, haha.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
As Azua would say, Classic Blue or **** you.

So, I'm replaying and 100%ing the Metroid Prime trilogy (as in, Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3, not Metroid Prime Trilogy) right now in preparation for Other M. My initial judgment of the trilogy was 1 > 3 > 2, but after getting as far as I have so far, I'm thinking 3 will go in last with 1 or 2 in first, possibly equal. I'll wait to pass my final judgment (again, I suppose) of the trilogy until I've finished 2 and moved onto 3, but I'm realizing one of the key elements that makes me love the Prime games is the environment, how well the first two Prime games achieve that, and how Prime 3 killed off quite a bit of that.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I hated the controls of the 3rd game. I couldn't finish it. Sorry Nintendo, but ZOMG, MOTION is not for me. It really ruined Metroid Prime 3 for me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I hated the controls of the 3rd game. I couldn't finish it. Sorry Nintendo, but ZOMG, MOTION is not for me. It really ruined Metroid Prime 3 for me.
Which is why I'm happy they didn't do that with Brawl

Just imagine how much worse Brawl would be if instead of having to just press A to do a jab attack, we'd actually have to try and jab the air itself

*shivers*

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's not my biggest problem with Prime 3, but I definitely prefer the GameCube controls. I considered for a moment beating the games on Prime Trilogy instead of on the originals, but decided against it for the sole purpose of having GC controls for the first two games. (Almost) everyone complains about the GC controls, but I think they're great.

I also wanted to have the Fusion Suits available for the entire run of Prime 1 and I've done basically nothing in Prime Trilogy, so I wouldn't have been able to get that with credits or whatever. And I wanted to be able to get the Space Jump as the first item, and they "fixed" the ability to sequence break there in pretty much every version of Prime except the original. Although I think I would've had a fixed Grapple Beam cutscene. For whatever reason, the NTSC-J and PAL versions of the game got a much more awesome cutscene when you get the Grapple Beam: http://www.metroid2002.com/version_differences_grapple_beam_cut_scene.php.

[/Metroid nerd rant]

In regards to Brawl, I remember when I was thinking of how cool it would be if Brawl had motion sensor.

That was back before I realized motion sensor was a hugely stupid gimmick.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Well I'm currently on the other side of the country. I've been in a car for about 10 hours each day for three days. What fun.
We've gotten lost going to our hotel every night and have had to drive through three storms.
Other than that it's been awesome. New Mecican food is bliss.

I can't wait to get home and start school up again.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
On the topic of being in places one usually isn't, moving to college tomorrow.

EDIT:

OOOOHHH ****

6900 posts.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
On the topic of being in places one usually isn't, moving to college tomorrow.
I loved college. Apart from the gen eds. And now I'm a drop-out because of it.

Granted, chances weren't high for me anyway. The only classes I actually liked taking and could pass with flying colors were English, and they were the ones that stressed me out the most.

I was doomed from the start.

Wrath`

Smash Master
College starts Monday for me, so I am doing as much as I can with friends this week, so I know it is going to be a fun week.

Many do I hate buying books, geeze they are too much, one Chemistry book cost 212$

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I got AP Calculus AB/BC, Statistics, and Physics B books from my friend who already took those classes, so all I need to do is buy an AP Psychology book and I'm good to go.

But college textbooks are definitely expensive.

Wrath`

Smash Master
So Scrappy must have some issues on the new PO update, as someone ragequit on me after three Returns from a Miltank did 0% to my Spiritomb

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Or they forgot to set max happiness on their Miltank. Everytime you select a Pokemon their happiness starts at zero.

Fun Fact - The PokeCenter now has more threads than the Light House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom