• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nope. It's what I said earlier. They forgot to maximize happiness. If that Miltank was running Thick Fat the message would have "It had no effect!" or whatever.

M.K

Level 55
Activity in the Light House is very sporadic.
It's strange, because games get threads the moment they are announced sometimes (see: Kirby: Epic Yarn) then they are revived with spurts of information come out.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well yeah. They'd cliimb a bit with the news of the game, and then steamroll on when more information is released / when the game is released.

I forgot where we're going with this?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm in college. Dorm is smaller than I expected, but I'm sure it'll be fine. My roommate isn't a douche, which delights me. Took me half an hour to connect to the internet because my computer has file sharing set up or some ****.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
And since I can't double post in the PO Server thread, looks like Machamp's Pants (we should change the name imo) is back up

If you're looking at this crash, thank you

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Double posting is acceptable if there's been some time between posts and the new post either needs to be read or is a different topic.

Or if you're a mod

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What?

I don't get it. Why didy you post that?

Edit - I just taught Fuel a valuable lesson. Switch in your Houndoom or Chansey to a +6 Mismagius immediately, and not after it sweeps the whole team.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Fuel_ said he couldn't double-post in the PO Server thread, which is why he was posting about the server being back up in here rather than in there.

But yeah, you could've double posted to say it's working again.

Wrath`

Smash Master
What?

I don't get it. Why didy you post that?

Edit - I just taught Fuel a valuable lesson. Switch in your Houndoom or Chansey to a +6 Mismagius immediately, and not after it sweeps the whole team.

Or switch in your Registeel and 6+ on Amnesia, witch isn't the best move, but I did it to someone and Iron Headed them to death

Maybe I should stop using Houndoom as a lead as I think I lose him too fast.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What do you run on a lead Houndoom? A mixed variant is what I'm thinking of. Sucker Punch hits Ambipom after the Fake Out and you're not outspeeding, and Dark Pulse hits Uxie and Alakazam.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Thing is, they really aren't fit to be in here.

What you have is only a list of pokemon that are either "pathetic" or "awesome" (if those are the right words) in your opinion

In there you really aren't inciting any kind of conversation and this could easily be shared in the User Blogs or in here.

Second off, it isn't helping that you are treating people like an *** because they're only trying to help you and it would also help you out a lot if you were to use better grammar in your posts as well

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Is everyone done with their summer homework? I still have AP World History and AP Language and Usage to finish. FML

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Not all people have those settings on their computer, Fuel.
Wait, you can actually enable Spell Check in here?

Man, that would be a hell of a lot easier than right clicking. How do you enable that?

EDIT:

RR, if you misspell a word in here, a red line appears under it so I don't know what you're talking about

M.K

Level 55
Google Chrome does spell check automatically, as if you were writing a word document, the little squiggly red line appears under the misspelled word.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I was referring to you saying the red squiggles under incorrectly spelled words. I don't get that when I type incorrectly and I'm pretty sure it's a function.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Wait, you can actually enable Spell Check in here?

Man, that would be a hell of a lot easier than right clicking. How do you enable that?
You can't.

Chrome and Firefox have the squiggly thing that you referenced though.
I don't know if any others have the feature.

edit: omg what kind of ninja haven is this

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is everyone done with their summer homework? I still have AP World History and AP Language and Usage to finish. FML
AP Calculus is done. I never had homework for AP Stats and I have one more section of AP Physics problems. AP Psych. work is annoying, not because of the quality of work but how hard it is to find what I'm looking for.

Oh and I had to read Oedipus Rex and Sons and Lovers for English. I kinda already know what happens Oedipus Rex (incest, incest, and some more incest) and I'm trying to work on Sons and Lovers.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
RR, if you misspell a word in here, a red line appears under it so I don't know what you're talking about
I don't use Google Chrome, but it's seriously been ages since I last browsed SWF from a desktop. My phone has spellcheck too, but it just replaces it automatically instead.

M.K

Level 55
Oedipus Rex isn't really about the incest, though, it actually reminded me of something along the lines of....well, it's pretty original, but it's more about how your fate is COMPLETELY determined and it will never change, and trying to change it will just help to steer you into it.

EDIT: I read it in 9th Grade, freshman year.
Pretty okay, better than Medea and Gilgamesh, worse than Night, Fahrenheit 451 (which I didn't actually read), and Great Expectations.
^^All my 9th grade books lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom