• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i cant copy & paste im on a wii... OH and i was wanting to hear other peoples opinions and maybe their ideas on their top 10 jeez
You always use bad grammar regardless

And I really couldn't care less about the topic so w/e

I don't use Google Chrome, but it's seriously been ages since I last browsed SWF from a desktop. My phone has spellcheck too, but it just replaces it automatically instead.
... I actually thought that every browser could do spell check so forgive me.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
i cant copy & paste im on a wii... OH and i was wanting to hear other peoples opinions and maybe their ideas on their top 10 jeez
You can try Forum Support.

In any case you won't get support or have anything good come out of *****ing about it here.
Pardon the censored language.

oh god did I just mini-mod

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You can try Forum Support.

In any case you won't get support or have anything good come out of *****ing about it here.
Pardon the censored language.

[spoilers]oh god did I just mini-mod[/spoilers]
Lol man, Forum Support is a joke.

You wanna complain about a mod or something and they never respond back to you or do **** :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
Is everyone done with their summer homework? I still have AP World History and AP Language and Usage to finish. FML
I just have to write areport on The Killer Angels for AP US History and I'll be done. This might be the first time I've ever done a summer assignment that isn't finished a week before school starts. Feels pretty good.

@ Roach: Forum Support got the Zelda forum created. Sure a lot of people posted to get it done but the mods still listened.

M.K

Level 55
Lol man, Forum Support is a joke.

You wanna complain about a mod or something and they never respond back to you or do **** :p
That's not true, actually.
Enough evidence of mistreatment or unprofessional behavior and they treat your case seriously.
It's sort of rude to call them out on it too.

EDIT: Ninja'd by XACE, but yeah, what he said = true.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man CT, you've only had 499 posts in 2 years? I could never pull that off XD

Also, I have to do some stupid *** summer reading assignment that I totally forgot about until yesterday...

**** me

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oedipus Rex isn't really about the incest, though, it actually reminded me of something along the lines of....well, it's pretty original, but it's more about how your fate is COMPLETELY determined and it will never change, and trying to change it will just help to steer you into it.

EDIT: I read it in 9th Grade, freshman year.
Pretty okay, better than Medea and Gilgamesh, worse than Night, Fahrenheit 451 (which I didn't actually read), and Great Expectations.
^^All my 9th grade books lawl.
That's true. In most cases it's known for either the fate or incest. My school's too low-class as you can already see if I'm reading Oedipus Rex as a Senior. But on the other hand, I read Antigone Sophomore year. Yeah.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do for post #500?
Something unique? New, interesting thread? Tournament?

Forum Support also created the Mario forums as well. The Staff will actually try and meet your needs if there are major issues. Don't just say what they don't do if you're not 100% sure.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
One thing that I find really weird about my high school education is that I never had to read To Kill a Mockingbird.

M.K

Level 55
That's true. In most cases it's known for either the fate or incest. My school's too low-class as you can already see if I'm reading Oedipus Rex as a Senior. But on the other hand, I read Antigone Sophomore year. Yeah.
Yeah, haha, I read Antigone in my Sophomore year as well.
That was actually one of my favorite years overall with reading:

9th Grade:
Night
Fahrenheit 451
Medea
Gilgamesh
Oedipus

10th Grade:
Lord of the Flies
All But My Life
All Quiet on the Western Front
A Doll's House
Antigone

11th Grade:
The Scarlet Letter
The Great Gatsby
Huckleberry Finn
The Autobiography of Fredrick Douglass
Their Eyes Were Watching God
Stargirl

12th Grade:
Frankenstein *
Pride & Prejudice *

*- I have English next semester, so IDK what I'm actually reading yet, but I have to read Frakenstein for summer reading.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Freshman
Moby Dck
Great Expectations
Ryan White

Sophomore
Antigone

Junior
On The Road
Catcher In The Rye
Fortunate Son
Girl Interrupted

Senior
Oedipus Rex
Sons and Lovers

I enjoyed Sophomore and Junior year readings, although I'm not a big book person.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, I am in such a bad mood right now.

For some reason the bull**** from MW2 and all the losses today in Machamp's Pants sorta put me like this :/

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Since I don't remember them all:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Great Gatsby

Those were my favorites.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I do not remember much of what I had to read in school before Junior year, I have a bad memory

Junior Year:
Medea
Antigone
Oedipus Rex
Of Mice and Men
Great Gatsby

Senior Year:

Hamlet
Streetcar Named Desire
Death of a Salesman
True West
Hedda Gabler

As for my Lead Doom, I run A special Sweeper type with Focus Sash, Taunt and Wil-o-Whisp, it does ok, and ussaly I just switch to counter anything I dont like

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
*- I have English next semester, so IDK what I'm actually reading yet, but I have to read Frakenstein for summer reading.
Part of me would say that you'll very likely be reading Wuthering Heights for one of them, but considering everyone else's list lacks the book, maybe not. Granted, the lack of the book surprises me A LOT.

I swear I read Oedipus Rex like 3 times in high school. It was ****ing ridiculous. And then I had to read it again in college, see a play on it (although the play was Seneca's version adapted by Ted Hughes, which is MUCH different), and then evaluate differences from one to the other. Luckily for me I love the story of Oedipus. And the paper I wrote for college is quite possibly my greatest pride so far in my young life. I got the paper back and all the teacher managed to write was "you literally wrote me out of a job" on it, with an A. Good day. <3

I didn't read a lot in high school, although I liked basically everything I did manage to read. I just...don't read a lot from school stuff. Romeo and Juliet, Wuthering Heights, Oedipus, Frankenstein, and The Canterbury Tales are about all I remember. Oh yeah, and lots and lots of poems. Poetry is probably my favorite thing to read, sadly enough.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
One thing that I find really weird about my high school education is that I never had the privilege to read To Kill a Mockingbird.
Fixed.

But really, read it anyway

EDIT: And watch the film adaptation too

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I really like Gatsby. Daisy and Tom were douchebags, but the author what's-his-name really gave them life.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I thought Myrtle (that her name?) was psychotic. What a shame though, that Gatsby had to take the brunt of that since Daisy is... a anxiety freak.

M.K

Level 55
I thought Myrtle (that her name?) was psychotic. What a shame though, that Gatsby had to take the brunt of that since Daisy is... a anxiety freak.
At the end of that book, I wanted to punch Gatsby with an iron fist. Iunno, he just seemed to want it all, but he can't HAVE it all.
I felt worse for Daisy. :/ Myrtle wasn't even pretty in the movie.

Jordan Baker, on the other hand, was <33333333333333333333333

PokemonCraft

Smash Rookie
Free Pokemon MMORPG Game PokemonCraft

admin said to post here :)

hello everybody

there is a new free pokemon mmorpg game

i am pretty sure this forum has also pokemon mmorpg fans

so i think it is good to let everybody who is interested in

this pokemon mmorpg is the most respectfull one for the pokemon owner which is Nintendo

also this one is the hardest and most advanced online pokemon game

it is being developed by a computer engineer

it is based on real ds game mechanics

it has a very advanced pokedex page where you can find many info about game

so much to explain but it may bore you

so web site adress is

http://www.pokemoncraft.com/

here some tutorial videos for game

PokemonCraft Complete Tutorial Youtube

here some screen shots :)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3631/game1b.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8171/game2p.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1680/game3cu.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1311/game4z.jpg

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
According to Serebii, there's another new character in the anime who's a photographer. Anyone else hoping that it could lead to a new pokemon snap? :)

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
... he isent as cool as tracey of coarse *i bet he dosent have a old syther...*
but yeah id like to see him replace brock since brocks oviouslly not gonna continue which would mean this new guy will leave pretty fast and brock our beloved pervert will return

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
oh lol sorry your right!!! i even still have that episode he appears in on vhs im dumb HA dont you think richie is kinda like a yellow for the anime???

and i encourage anyone here to check out my creative minds thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom