• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No need to remake remakes.

That's what they have collector editions for! 4 generations of Pokemon in 1! Only $200!

:p

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'm leaving right now.

With 5,666 posts too lol.

Be more active again in a week! (I'll probly sneak in here to check if there's anyone near Austin I could visit >.>)

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
... it would just be old ok look the game its self is plastic a sticker a battery AND peices of metal thats worth about $2 add the game programming thats $5

in about 70-80 years it'll be worth about $30

Wrath`

Smash Master
... it would just be old ok look the game its self is plastic a sticker a battery AND peices of metal thats worth about $2 add the game programming thats $5

in about 70-80 years it'll be worth about $30
Give it 20 years when most of them are gone and the price will easily go up, especially if video games become super collectible, witch I think they shall.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Is anyone here good with Game maker 8? I am proposing to make a game, would anyone like to join in the project? The game is going to be called Shadow Crawler and Is supposed to be similar to the Metroid Series, Lemme know if this interests any of you people, So I know If I should continue this project.

Also, collectible games are worth a lot of money, especially games like Ocarina of time, so Pokemon red could become very valuable :DD

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Do you have any programming experience, Charmander? Y/N

If Y: How much?
If N: END

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
the only way those games will ever be worth anything is if they're some kind of collector's edition. Otherwise...y'know, ROMs aren't too hard to find. Not that I'd suggest ever doing that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Please, someone help me out here that I've been stuck on this for hours

Ok, so I'm using iTunes and I'm trying to do ****. Thing is, my iPhone is used and the previous owner of the phone still has his account signed into his iTunes. Right at teh left bar where you see all the options on what you want to do.

I can't do **** now because I don't know how to sign out of this ****ty *** AOL account and use mine. I've tried syncing my phone and signing out but none of that **** works. For the love of god someone help me

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah...

Nevermind about my question

I simply had to restore teh phone to its original settings.... losing all the apps and music I downloaded today :/

btw, can anybody with jailbreaking knowledge pm me?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Man, I forgot how great Spyro the Dragon was. I found it while I was cleaning out my closet, glad I did. That and crash were the best platformers.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I just made it all the way to battle #49 in the Battle Factory (the one where you only use rentals. took me about 3-4 hours on and off.) and I lost to Thorton...

It came down to my Moltres vs. his Porygon Z. :(

SOOOO CLOSE **** IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
the only way those games will ever be worth anything is if they're some kind of collector's edition. Otherwise...y'know, ROMs aren't too hard to find. Not that I'd suggest ever doing that.
By that logic, baseball cards shouldn't be worth much because pictures aren't hard to find.

There's more to collectibles than that.

In any case, some games are worth something, some aren't. Red may be worth about $5, but you've got games like Earthbound that are worth at least $50 and usually go for far more. As time goes on and things become less common, they'll go up in value.

The battery being dead on a cartridge is also pretty meaningless considering if you know what you're doing it takes about 5 minutes to replace the battery. I barely knew what I was doing and still managed to replace the battery on my Gold version.

UberMario

Smash Master
I've tried replacing a battery in a gb cartridge, nearly stripped the screw, now I can't seem to open it. >_>; *Goes to melt another pen to try to open the game*

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Those screws are nearly impossible to get open. You can make your own screwdriver to open them, though. Not that I have, but my friend has. I should get him to make one for me at some point.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I just made it all the way to battle #49 in the Battle Factory (the one where you only use rentals. took me about 3-4 hours on and off.) and I lost to Thorton...

It came down to my Moltres vs. his Porygon Z. :(

SOOOO CLOSE **** IT!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel you, man.
**** Thorton.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So my high school mailed my diploma to my old address and then they had to make a new one. And now the first one just came in the mail. SO I HAVE TWO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS

**** YES.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
12th GRADE THE BEST DOUBLE GRADUATION YEAR OF YOUR LIFE?

Also I haven't been as frustrated from reading posts since the stupidity in the Meta Knight Discussion.

These posts are referring to some of the PC btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom