• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Oh, and pheromones are so lulzy.

According to this one study, pheromones affect women based on your immune system. The nicer a man's natural pheromone scent is to a woman, the more their immune systems are different.

And the reason for this is that should that man and woman get together and produce a child, that child will have an enhanced immune system since it inherits immunity BS from both the man and the woman.

LOL SCIENCE

Wrath`

Smash Master
Oh, and pheromones are so lulzy.

According to this one study, pheromones affect women based on your immune system. The nicer a man's natural pheromone scent is to a woman, the more their immune systems are different.

And the reason for this is that should that man and woman get together and produce a child, that child will have an enhanced immune system since it inherits immunity BS from both the man and the woman.

LOL SCIENCE
We did a whole IB Biology class on this actually, but what causes cousins to be attracted though? Obviously their immune systems wouldn't differ much at all.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I want to restart that Pokemon Apocalypse thing that I think Wave+ started. I dunno if it goes in here or the forum games section though, and I'm pretty sure I'll need permission to start it since it was locked last time.
If you restart it, take it to Forum Games. I locked it last time half because the entire thread was derailed to the point of no return, and half because I decided it belonged in Forum Games anyway and I figured there was no point in moving the thread in the state it was.

****, that's a tl;dr
Jeez, if you think that's a tl;dr, you would've had trouble in the PC back in '08. I posted posts at least twice as long as that like, half the time. :laugh:

I envy you. You're 13 and you're already in a relationship.
Don't.

I was in a "relationship" when I was 13 too and it really just wound up terribly. When my parents told me I couldn't date until I was 16 I was all upset about it, but after that whole thing crashed and burned I realized they were right, I was too young to understand all that crap.

(If you're wondering how I ended up in a relationship when my parents said I couldn't date until I was 16, it was half because "dating" isn't ACTUALLY synonymous with being in a relationship and half because I didn't really even realize we were basically in a relationship until I ended up breaking up with her.)

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but from personal experience relationships when you're that young aren't really the kind of thing you can take very seriously.

Not exactly true.

One of my friends has been going out with a girl for 2 years... apparently he's already made wedding plans

Yikes
My girlfriend and I when I was 13 decided we were going to get married, too.

That didn't happen.

It's really easy to think you understand all of that stuff, but it's pretty hard to actually understand it. Hell, I still couldn't say for sure that I understand it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I've had a GF for a year and a half now, since I was 14. Right now we're pretty solid. We were friends for 3 1/2 years before that point, too. That sorta helps hold a relationship together, especially when you're this young.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I've had a GF for a year and a half now, since I was 14. Right now we're pretty solid. We were friends for 3 1/2 years before that point, too. That sorta helps hold a relationship together, especially when you're this young.
Does youre GF play competitive pokemon? I think not :p
...granted Arielle flat out sucks at it, but she Gets EV training and such, so its a start :p

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Mine actually does play Pokemon, Smash, Zelda etc, etc, etc.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean she's good though.

I DO have another female friend that is actually pretty good at competitive Pokemon, though. She plays with favorites, but her favorites happen to include **** like Breloom, Gengar, Umbreon, and Milotic. See where I'm going with this?

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
I DO have another female friend that is actually pretty good at competitive Pokemon, though. She plays with favorites, but her favorites happen to include **** like Breloom, Gengar, Umbreon, and Milotic. See where I'm going with this?
Umbreon is one of my favorites too, for different reasons.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Mine actually does play Pokemon, Smash, Zelda etc, etc, etc.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean she's good though.

No I don't unless she's using Milotic in UU

Moozle

Smash Champion
My brother started dating his girlfriend when he was 14, and now he's 23 and they're about to get married. It's funny how some things work out lol. She's been in my life so long already that I feel like my brother and sister are getting married XD

Edit:
Actually, no I don't Ulti. lol

*randomly changes subject*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I&feature=related&fmt=18

Does anyone else find this song to be absolutely breathtaking?
This is completely different, but I would consider it far more "breathtaking" than the one you posted. Yours is more like "wow, **** is going down."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZu0UxlsPyE

UberMario

Smash Master
They censored that in the reprint, they rescripted it so that Blue taunts Sabrina in time to unleash Jigglypuff and Clefairy. (Same art for the most part, except Blue doesn't have torn clothes, for some reason she still grabs at her chest in the final frame of that page. lol)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
No Kingdom Hearts, please. I prefer a milkshake.

BTW, when's the last time anyone had a vanilla/chocolate/strawberry milkshake?
If it weren't for the fact that I finally got my chance to fully play through 1 last week (and I'm now playing through 2), I wouldn't have even thought of it. Granted, the first is a really good game. At least imo. The only real negatives I had against it were how bad the camera angles could sometimes be and the fact that you couldn't skip through cutscenes (it made the occasional loss to a boss very aggravating). And even those were things I could easily get around. I loved the game.

The second one though, not quite as much. :\ Not so far at least...

And I think the last time I had a milkshake was a couple months ago. From some fast food place.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm pretty far through 258/2 or whatever the name of the game is, but it got so repetitive with no plot development that I just stopped playing.

Wrath`

Smash Master
The kingdom hearts series is good in my thoughts. Number 2 however made it too easy to beat bosses with drives/reaction commands and whatnot.

I just wished that they had released KH2:Final mix + in the states, I really wanted to try critical mode.

Well being lactose intolerant, the last time I drank any milk product was 2 days ago, I just can not give up milk, I didn't become intolerant till a couple years ago and it is just hard to give up the great taste.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
pokemon manga=mature and cool
same with naruto and dbz is beast on the anime gohan is just the coolest baby ever

AND kingdom hearts is beast i wish they did more of a final fantasy fighting approach to it though...

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Nearing back to school BS for me...

Err, did they switch names or something? 'Cause in the Yellow arc Leaf is Green while Blue is Green...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend

Err, did they switch names or something? 'Cause in the Yellow arc Leaf is Green while Blue is Green...
There are three or four different groups that do scanlations, since it's really time-consuming (not to mention fairly expensive).

Packing for college, this feels weird.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Now that I think about it, is there anyone that lives right around Austin?
If so, guess who might be coming to visit.

UberMario

Smash Master

Err, did they switch names or something? 'Cause in the Yellow arc Leaf is Green Blue is what I assume you meant while Blue is Green...
Different translation job. In America, Blue is the boy and Green is the girl since the first two games here were Pokemon Red and Blue. In Japan, the first two games were Red and Green (which for whatever reason was kept that way when the remakes came to the US, interestingly WaterBlue was copyrighted by Game Freak but never used).

UberMario

Smash Master
What is "Ocean Blue"?

And you really butcher grammar.
Like my edit said WaterBlue, not OceanBlue [you probably posted as I edited it], was supposed to be the name of Pokemon LeafGreen when it would be brought to the US, hpwever the idea was scrapped and the name was kept the same, and I assume the last line was toward Leaf and not me.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Guess what, you'd be called Leafgreen the worst thing you've ever heard in your life if it wasn't for the fact GF decided against Americanizing the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom