• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I mean his alternate account. What about that one?

Come to think of it, why was he Super Banned aside from being CRASHiC?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If CRASHiC comes back on the alternate account they'll just super ban that account as well. If he continues making new accounts they'll just IP ban him.

M.K

Level 55
Yeah by this time, I think CRASHiC should have stepped his game up if he was to be allowed to post here.
And I definitely would not advise people to make alternate accounts. With the IP Addresses, it's like looking for two elephants in a group of tadpoles, very easy to spot.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So I found my DS Lite haha. It was hidden in the living room under a lot of stuff, lol.

Too bad I lack WiFi so I can't get the Enigma Stone from the event.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
So, what are you all doing?

I want to restart that Pokemon Apocalypse thing that I think Wave+ started. I dunno if it goes in here or the forum games section though, and I'm pretty sure I'll need permission to start it since it was locked last time.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Yeah, but it was locked due to JOE! spamming it like crazy, not because of misplacement (as far as I know, and I think threads can be moved, right?).

M.K

Level 55
Yes, but Firus advised that it should've been in Forum Games and that you had the permission to recreate it there.
I'm not too sure he'd be thrilled if it were recreated here...

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Not sure if I'm gonna re-post, to be honest.

What with JOE! spamming it (again, probably).

So guys, why can Mr. Mime be female and male? Anyone know the REAL answer?

M.K

Level 55
Because his Japanese name is an androgynous "Barrierd", and the Pokemon was created before the introduction of identifying genders. We can blame localization for the possibility of female "Mr. Mime"s.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Lol.

It's also because a translation of the Japanese name of Mr. Mime is supposed to mean 'Gender Neutral'. Or that's what I heard.

M.K

Level 55
Name origin
Mr. Mime's name simply refers to mimes. Its Japanese name may be a combination of barrier and weird - indicating its ability to erect invisible walls - or barrier and barricade.
That must've just been someone trying to make a joke.
Even the other languages:

German: Pantimos - From pantomime.
French: M. Mime - Pronounced Monsieur Mime. M. is the official abbreviation of Monsieur (Mister).
Korean: 마임맨 Maimmaen
Chinese (Taiwan): 吸盤魔偶 Xī Pán Mó Ǒu - "Suction magic figure". 吸盤 (Sucking disc) refers to the ones found in its fingers.
make no reference to that type of thing :/

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
All names of legendary Pokémon are made so they can be easily pronounced in most languages. 雪拉比 (Xuě Lā Bǐ) is Celebi. Snow Pull Comparison doesn't really make any sense, but it sounds right.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Refresh is a good move, but Blissey has much better things to do, like healing teammates with Wish, scouting with Protect, spreading status, posting in this thread, and not being screwed over by Taunt.

OpenOffice or Microsoft Office?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** YES I GOT MY FIRST IPHONE :D

If you wanna know how I'm feeling, refer to the post that I posted when I found out I'd be leaving the hospital

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
...Man that sucks bro

Apparently my dad told me if I hadn't shaven off the mop of hair I had on my head today, he wouldn't have given me the Iphone....

I can't believe my dad was actually that desperate to get me to shave all my hair off XD

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Speaking of 4chan, my friends and my cousin requested me to upload the amount of troll pictures I have to facebook.

Most of them are weird emotion faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom