• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Roach we both know you have nobody to be pissed off at except yourself.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Well now that I can, I need to shorten my username.

I think Wrath is taken, I am not a fan of just Koarin, i was thinking Vigoroth, but I don't know. Suggestions?

Also Vital Spirit/Relaxed is a great oxymoron

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well now that I can, I need to shorten my username.

I think Wrath is taken, I am not a fan of just Koarin, i was thinking Vigoroth, but I don't know. Suggestions?

Also Vital Spirit/Relaxed is a great oxymoron
If you change your username to anything not involving "Wrath" or "Koarin" I'm going to be hella confused.

But if you HAVE to cause further confusion :p, Vigoroth sounds good to me.

@Roach, are you actually going to explain why you're mad at Wave or are you just going to keep posting that you are...?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
@Roach, are you actually going to explain why you're mad at Wave or are you just going to keep posting that you are...?
Because I was playing Transformice with the DR and then Wave came in and for the entire time I was playing I had no ****ing idea who Wavedash actually was, thinking that it was some guy who ripped off his name or something :/

That is plenty of reason to be pissed of at Wave :mad:

rockem7

Smash Ace
rockem, go find Solarid for me and post it here so it can be my pokemon.
Here you go, I just took it from my SWF-Dex post.

Solarid
Grass/Steel
140/70/140/55/145/50
Energize: Absorbs fire type attacks and replenishes HP.

Attack Movepool: Power Whip, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch

Support Movepool: Stun Spore, Toxic, Encore, Substitute, Protect, Recover, Rest, Sleep Talk, Refresh, Sleep Powder

Dex Entry: When it's time to eat, Solarid simply places its solar panels above its head to collect energy, then it returns to guarding the forest.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You can ask, but don't expect anything to happen.

Mods can't do any of that anyway -- IF anyone were going to be able to change that, it would be an Admin, but they're not going to change your name either.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
No, because I was forced by the Spaghetti Monster to change my name to Fuel or else he would take out my beloved parents with a gun

That's why :mad:

Tacel

Smash Lord
I changed it to TAL because I knew that people would still call me that even if I completely changed it.
I'm still calling you roacherman.
I mean Roacherman :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My grandmother was feeling really bad, but after an amazing recovery I'm finally getting out of this place. A place where no doctor can speak spanish so I've had to translate. A place where I constantly feel like I'm progressively getting worse. A PLACE WHERE I CAN'T EVEN GET DECENT SLEEP!

And I'm finally out of this god**** place. Now I can just chill all next week until school starts again

This page

Wrath`

Smash Master
Anyone here starting college for the first time? I am next week, anyone have some tips besides be organized, don't party, ect?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Anyone here starting college for the first time? I am next week, anyone have some tips besides be organized, don't party, ect?
You can try 4chan /adv/. Well, what kind of college?

Someone there said study smarter, party harder or something like that.

EDIT: Try pneumatics (dunno how to spell it, sorry). They helped me a lot while I was taking Advanced Biology.

M.K

Level 55
Party only on weekends*

I've heard you should try not to go HOME for the first two weeks of school. Basically, make sure you really establish that you are now independent and can think for yourself, and frequent trips home doesn't allow this process to go through.

Also, try to ...eat...decently. Oh, and don't walk into the wrong classroom.

I'm just a Senior in high school right now. Where are you going guys going to college?
I wanna go to UNC Chapel Hill.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
My parents have taught me to eat well, I think I can steer away from the freshman fifteen fairly easily.
F**king Shoddy is ticking me off. Ability's aren't working.

Example: When I put "Black Sludge" on Breloom with Poison Heal, it hurts rather then heal.

Trying to run Gutsing doesn't activate Guts.

F**KING SHODDY.
Black Sludge doesn't poison you.

UberMario

Smash Master
I've been going for a few semesters, here are some good tips:

-Make sure to know where all your classes are at
-Be dynamic, if your workload has an opening that you'd like to fill and CAN, go ahead and party once in a while, BUT always make sure your work is done. I can't tell you how many classes are ridiculously easy to ace if you review for 4-7 days before the test.
-Make sure you have a specific time that you eat lunch on a certain day, it helps make it easier to remember your schedule times
-MOST (but not all tests) give you around a half hour "cooldown" time (basically a test that only takes bout 30 minutes to do usually has a 50minute limit) that you can spend reviewing before the timer is up. You won't believe how many mistakes you can detect and correct by reviewing.
-NEVER make speed a priority on a test UNLESS you can tell time is not on your side. (i.e an hour for a 20-question test, and you've spent 10 minutes total on the first TWO, then you might want to step it up with 30-to-go) The people that finish first are not necessarily going to be the ones that get better grades, in fact it's pretty much the norm for the people getting the highest grades to take the longest. (Though people that forgot to review usually take even longer, most people aren't keen on failing a class that costs several hundred dollars of their own cash to get into, so the amount that deliberately not review are in the minimum in comparison with schools, they do still happen though . . . .)
-It is better to come to the campus half-an-hour early for a class than 10 minutes late
-Doing work can take it's toll on your grades, especially if you don't organize your times to optimize reviewing.
-While you can withdraw from classes at any point in the first-half of the semester, remember that YOU CAN NOT GET A REFUND, so only do it as a last resort because it's pretty much $300+ down the drain if you do, not including book purchases.
-Make sure to save at LEAST a dollar a day to help finance future classes.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Black Sludge NEVER Poisoned you. It was always the Toxic Orb, you just got item names mixed up.

Black Sludge heals Poison Types, Toxic orb Badly Poisons Pokemon, which Activates Guts and Poison Heal.

Bum Rush

Smash Cadet
Sitting under a bridge with a stolen laptop.
Black Sludge NEVER Poisoned you. It was always the Toxic Orb, you just got item names mixed up.

Black Sludge heals Poison Types, Toxic orb Badly Poisons Pokemon, which Activates Guts and Poison Heal.
Didn't work for Guts.

I guess it was just a glitch.

... A glitch that happened every battle. Shoddy tells you if Toxic Orb takes effect, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom