• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

BUM163

Smash Lord
wow tetra said i'm bak ****nnn where the hell u been at? ny vs nj has 2 happen saturday n watz happening on friday? we have 2 record ny vs nj

Eggm

Smash Hero
2 the guy that said eggm went even. he went even the first time we play. ask him wat happen the second time we play. i wasn't drunk n got ok sleep n it wasn't even close n he was mad n left right after. hez a real good player n i alwayz tell him that. anyway i'm still keepin my options open 4 a teammate n hopefully a good amount of people show up. u wanna talk 2 me message me here or aol which my name on there is oni163. i live in the bx baby babyyyyy
Actually, this was the third time we played, the second time it came down to r3 where you got me on a gay stage. At that point we were quite even since I barely beat you the first time, however the third time when you brought out black DK you totally annihilated me, I believe it was 3-0. You got that. Theres nothing I can say. Just please give me black DK at zenith and NY I want all eyes on me for that match, after c3 my improvement is so drastic I can't wait to show everyone, please all eyes. Bum's a monster w/ DK, he is not low tier. xD DJ/Bum the people I got losing record w/ in NY i'm coming for you strong, be ready.

Oh also on saturday we should do the crew battles it will be more fun i'll bring my recorder.

Kwan

Smash Cadet
Any chance of doing low tier doubles on saturday? N64 n I might wanna come for those, but cant make it on Friday. Low Tiers > SSB64

Sensei

Smash Lord
I've spoken with Ace Marth, WoZ, and Alex Strife. It has been decided that the SSB64 tournament will run simultaneously with Melee singles and doubles. The NJ vs NY crew battle will take place afterwards.

phish-it

Smash Champion
and low tier teams will be... when?
Yeah I've been asking the same thing too, but didn't get an answer either.

It seems everyone wants everything to happen Saturday but I guess there just aren't enough hours in a day...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Pretty sure low tiers is on Friday.

Like it says on page one.

*cough*

>______________________ >

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
done...anyone else. im tryna play a bunch off NY people at this
ummm sure ill play u......i need all the practice i can get

and how many ppl plan on going 2 low tier doubles on friday cus i wanna go.....but not if no1 else is going

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
ummm sure ill play u......i need all the practice i can get

and how many ppl plan on going 2 low tier doubles on friday cus i wanna go.....but not if no1 else is going
ok, same deal as keitaro. it can be 2 outta 3 if you want
im not goin friday. got classes till 4:30.

ill play you
2$

edit: whateva you want

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and Warrior Knight's Bowsers are too good! Get at us! The Smash Bouncers all dai papi!

Me and Zro's Pichu and Pikachu team is too good. Get at us! Team Pikalicious all dai papi!

I love smash, lol.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
hey dj me and phish would love to play ur bowsers with our murts
ummm sry dj doesnt have a murt or watever the hell that is

Me and Warrior Knight's Bowsers are too good! Get at us! The Smash Bouncers all dai papi!

Me and Zro's Pichu and Pikachu team is too good. Get at us! Team Pikalicious all dai papi!

I love smash, lol.
Yo get at PIKALICIOUS!

Alukard

Smash Hero
umm ... sry we don't speak freaky deaky dutch lol ... no offense but like wtf murt murh sounds mad dum lol .... and at zenith who wants to do CREW BATTLES WITH MY CREW ??? 4v4's ... or possibly 5v5 ??? even so we can put some $$ in there to make it more suspenseful ^_^

Top Bottom