• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

Hax

Smash Champion
yo that tourney was nice lol, me and jesus are mad good.. and jesus is too good hes the best in swat team lol

Hax

Smash Champion
teams top 3:
1.bum/acemarfffffffffffffffffffffffff
2.jman/hax
3.tag/teczero

singles top 3:
1.bum
2.hax
3.wes

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Good ****

Good Shi Hax I Figured U Would Eventually Beat Me Wheter My Hand Was ****ed Up Today Or Not Oh Wel Thats Life Its Funny How During Our Matches There Was A Legion Of Falcon Players Having A Big *** Discussion On Telling You Methos To Beat A Samus That Captain Beat Up. Its All Good I Did Well For All The Odds Against Me. Also Btw Guys I Will See Everyone When Brawl Comes Out I Think Tounrey Play Is Done For Me I Came Back For This Tounrey And Did Good For All The Elements Against Me, Alot Of The Matches I Had Was Not Even Suppose To Go To The Last Game But Anyways Good **** To Everyone. See You Guyz When Brawl Comes Ou Bum I Can Rest Now I Know U Got New York On Lock So Good **** U And Pc I Am Going To Sleep While You Guyz Play.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wheres NJ in the results? :( Tunes couldn't make it, Bass accidentally double booked, and Treble was mad sick, therefore marcstar no longer wanted to go, and triad didn't wanna go to NY so the remaining tunes just went to KOTC, **** I wish I went tho oh well. Well have to do NJ vs NY another day.

BUM163

Smash Lord
hax n jesus deserve mad attention. i'm old news so who cares about me on sum serious stuff, yo hax n jesus congrats on 2nd n hax congrats on singles u being second. thatz wayyy 2 good n it was basically 70 people. wes don't worry i'm still in here wit pc doin our thing even though i don't think ur quittin lol. it suck ur hand was mess up n not only that, everytime hax shook ur hand [yo watch my hand lol]. everyone that came 2 ny n everyone in the tourney thx 4 showin the tourney that ny love. woz, sensei, copycat n emblem lord thx 4 comin. i'm glad is still intact n everyone is basically high level. ny= beast state

Link226

Smash Ace
NY = The best state

Shoutouts to everyone who supported me, Jash, Game, K.D, Fank lol

Hax and Jman ya are freaking beast, 2nd in doubles!!?

Oh and Mop you own!! Stop sandbagging me!!!

And Hax "Your my hero!" lol

I wanna see the whole singles results, where is it?

I wasn't even using 4eyez when i was playing people....i would just use 4. I like 4 a lil better. lol

IRO_BOT

Smash Cadet
Brooklyn New York get at me for some training
good **** to my partner salad fingers, hes too good get at him

congrats to TAG and tec0 on third place.

good games to tec0 and tec9 ehemihateyouehem jk jk jk lol

congrats to hax and jman

GG to everyone else i played

FRIENDLY MATCHES

copycat- had fun in all those friendlies

samuSEXplorer- good games vs my falco ,

:samus:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo that tourney was nice lol, me and jesus are mad good.. and jesus is too good hes the best in swat team lol
U no I the best in swat da.. to bad I played like **** in singles, cause I was tired lol no johns..but good **** hax..4 geting second in singles.that's y I ant mad that I did bad in singles.. cause u did good and your my partner..but good **** to every1 that came hope u had fun..also it was nice to meet the binos u guys r cool people dmon,sol.reject,ky and that gannon guy(sorry 4got your tag).. u guys r cool people u should come to newyork more..thanks againalex 4 the great tourny, and every1 else that came see u the next zenth or maybe even brawl

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I think I did ok in singles but I definitely don't deserve the placing that I got. Tetra left the tournament after he lost his match to Sesnei and I would have had to face him. I haven't been to a tourney in 2 months and I wasn't used to the atmosphere anymore so I know Tetra would have won. So I know I should have gotten a lower placing since I didn't beat anyone around my skill level.

I wanna apologize to my boy Sensei too. Maybe if I had been going to tournies consistently then I would have played better in teams. But at least we made it out of New York we some good navigation skills when the road we wanted to take was blocked off. We were stuck in traffic for about an hour.

*Shakes my head

New York traffic FTL. Also Bum and Ace Marth. Next time try to get into the brakcets on time so something like that doesn't happen again. Alex strife and TSA were kinda miffed about that. But it's w/e since the way me and Sensei were playing we probably wouldnt have gotten far anyway. Congratulations are your placings though. Good stuff guys.

Good stuff to D1 and Tec9. D1 you have truly grown as a player. You have great skill, but you are also modest and kind. I think every player in any competitive game should aspire to be like you. It was an honor to play you.

Tec9......Falco is ghey. >_> I need Falco practice. ^_^ Good playing you man.

Comp, Wes, KF, Tetra, and other familar faces: Good to see you again.

All of NY: You guys are....kinda loud during matches, no? Not really used to that. >_> lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
Hax is easily the best in SWAT-a-fly.

No questions asked.

Edit: My bad Starz lmao, in that case...umm...cry to...Allah?
nah man.. jesus beats me like 80% of the time in our friendlies and i don't sandbag.. plus dionis is probably the best teams partner in our whole crew.. and i go 50-50 with alukard in singles and he's the one with the bad matchup lol (marf). i actually might be the worst player in SWAT.. im probably just the most consistant (im still not very consistant though lol)

and good games wes.. i think your hand ****ed you up lol you werent doing half the **** you normally do..

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
All of NY: You guys are....kinda loud during matches, no? Not really used to that. >_> lol.
Yeah, it can't be helped. We're just like that. :p

I'll give the shoutouts here and then do it again when the results are up

Emblem Lord/Sensei - It was nice to not only meet ya, but to play against ya as well. It was pretty fun in team friendlies. You gotta be a bit nicer to Sensei, Lord. You kept beating him up in the friendlies with me and Vanz XD

Hax/Jman - Good ****z, guys. Way to show that age doesn't matter XD

Vanz - Bah, sorry that I gave you some loses in teams. I'm just...not too good at that department. I gotta learn to TANK better while at the same time, trying to save your *** XD. I usually play agressive in teams. I'll do better when I practice more. I'm sorry I didn't go any farther. Warrior Knight was waiting for me in Winners and Big-T took me out in Losers X-X Ghey indeed. lol We gotta do some more matches together.

The Bino - "OMG, Teh Bino!" XD Yes, I love the name. And good matches, man. You almost had me in those match.

Darkest - Good match. We gotta play again sometime.

Jash - ****...I couldn't defend Peach's honor... T_T but at least I've gotten better with the matchup then I did before. You're too good. ^^

Mop - Get Jash a Birthday card next year XD;; I didn't get to play you, but wow. Your Yoshi is good. Keep practicing and you'll be the new Dire ^^

Reject - Glad to hear that you found your phone. Don't kick your friend's *** too bad. You'll need him in crew battles XD I wished I could play against your Peach ^^

Blackenes - ****z, fighting like his life depended on it. XD Good matches, I gotta practice a bit more before I could keep up with you.

Taka - Good matches man. You got a nice Doc. Mario. We gotta play some more.

Dark Pch. - I can't sandbag XD. Good match though. That match we had was close...till I umbrella'ed the wrong way.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I played like complete Caca the whole entire day, i wasnt gonna join singles b/c of that but i was like eh screw it i'll go for it anyways.

to reject, sorry for that horrible tourney set, especially our final match. when we play again i wont dissapoint.
To you starz too man, good games. You got alot better maing. Suprised the hell outta me.

I'll come back strong next time noobs.
I'll be good against peaches next time around.

Alukard

Smash Hero
sheesh ... watching jman and hax play in singles really made me wanna play ... but i still to work on some things so i didn't enter ... but jman and hax definately are too good ... i gotta step my game up and sho some things i been working on ... well i'll go to the weekly ^_^ catch ya there

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Phish-it: Soory I didn't mention you. Good stuff to you too man. You played badly as well, just like your crewmate Sol said. You should get a new controller or something dude, cuz you were messing up alot of technical stuff.

ALOT of people played badly at this tourney and it was very frustrating for me and Sensei cuz it cost alot to go to NYC only to play like crap.

*sigh

Rockin: You are joking right? You have met Sensei and I before at my moms house remember? I couldn't understand why you were talking like you never met me.

Do you have short term memory?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Good ****, I could have done better if I really wanted to but NO JOHNS.

DJ Nintendo is TOO good with bowser, he rocks that **** like the flintstones.

Good **** to Ryan, our first time teaming and experimenting new teams at the tournament without any practice lolz, we still managed to **** to some degree. This guy has like 12 stocks in his pocket son.

D1, we need to play ma dude, I promise it would be a good match yo. Sorry if I offended you with the top tier thing.

Taka - Some day your Doc will be as good as mine....................... NOT. lol jk yo, we have to play sometime again.

Slikvik - Thanks for the 5 dollars from the moneymatch yo, I got a turkey sandwich.

Vanz - I'm coming back for my $4 biatch, even though Peach is my worst matchup for my Doc, I'm gonna be practicing a lot fool.

Gmoney - 3rd place in low tier teams ma dude, we should have gotten at least 2nd, yes johns.

Dmon - How many stocks yo? Falcon challenge next time we meet and greet and eat.

Bum - My Kirby almost got you biatch, rematches at the next weekly $1 each.

Dark Pch - You learned Doc too well, I didn't go top tier out of respect but no johns, you beat me fair and square, I almost made a comeback with that turnip tech lolz

Jash = too good.

I play much better in friendlies than I do tournament, so if anyone wants to see my true potential you gotta play me in a friendly or a moneymatch.

DJ and I on a team are unbeatable. Best Docs in the world yo. Morticians.

No more shoutouts cuz I'm getting tired. I ****. UpB cancel to the face. Eli = the best.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin: You are joking right? You have met Sensei and I before at my moms house remember? I couldn't understand why you were talking like you never met me.

Do you have short term memory?
Well, yeah sometimes, but that's not the reason! O_O;;;

I know I met ya before at the house. Sensei briefly, since it was the around the time I had to leave. But I havn't gotten the chance to get to know ya before. Nor have I ever even played against any of ya in smash. Keep in mind, -someone- put me up against M2k that day...not mentioning name

....has anyone seen the show 'The Wizard of Oz (WoZ)?' It's a must buy! =D

Also, accidently breaking your mom's plates before I left was not a good way to 'get to know you' XD;;

So yeah, that's why.

Sensei

Smash Lord
GGs to everybody I played. I'm not really into long shoutouts or anything but I do wanna say something.

El, lol why are you blaming yourself? I did equally as bad, I think I saved your life once, only to kill you myself a sec later, lmao. But yea, **** happens.

Sol, lol you're right about the fox players doing bad. I probably waveshined once throughout the whole day, lol.

Hax, you're mad good dude. Keep up the good work. I almost yelled out "ISAI!!" during your match with Wes, haha.

Vanz, aka Muhammad Ali, lol. I FINALLY got to play you after all this time, lol. I'll get my revenge another time, and don't ban rainbow cruise, lol.

Tech0, I wanted to play you again but I left early cuz i was mad tired and wanted to sleep lol. Ill see you at smashacre or somthing.

Cyrus, we had an epic grand finals matches for ssb64 lol. My fox was a little slow that day though xP

Anybody else i forgot, ggs. I hope all of you come to Smashacre. Play on NJ turf and see how yall do, lol.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
**** this tourny was nice. Didn't get to talk to many people, but those who i did, it was fun.

Bum: 4 stocked is not something fun for me, but i guess seeing that crazy *** dk in person was worth it

Jman: I played you in friendlies, nice falcon and marth man, and you a nice guy too, coo playin wit you.

Coin Chaser: Aight matches in singles, but i was off *no johns* lol. I never knew you had a falcon

Jash: Didn't play you, but i heard you beat boxin sumtin bout cort haha. Good stuff man.

Blackanese: I hate icies so much, but it was mad fun playing you man. *falcon punch* *i airdodge off stage* "I saw that falcon punch and was like OHH ****, get out the way" haha

All in all, i thought the tourny was pretty nice, i enjoyed playing people in friendlies, and hope to spread my name more in the next tourny

Ritz out

BUM163

Smash Lord
shout outs go 2 everyone that was there includin that wack a55 player bum lol. sumone said ny is loud, we are very much n thatz watz great about us. notice people was cheerin 4 hax instead of me n thatz watz great about us. we can b loud but very respectful n everyone is still cool after. i wanted people 2 go 4 hax, i don't think in a real tournament has he been in that place b 4 n thatz a great thing. dj ur bowser is sickenin u just have 2 learn 2 not overuse that headbutt.... but i know it feelz great when u kill them wit it lol. seein as this zeneith was great especially considerin digital life was goin on n super champ wateva itz call. the next zeneith should b crazy. also it was run smoothly, i think that was extremely fast considerin the amount of people that was there. this weekly comin up anyone wanna do dollar matches u let me know

Hax

Smash Champion
thanks sensei, that match was mad good. :) good ****

shoutouts to everyone..
-jesus, alukard, bum, zro, dionis, blackanese, sensei, dmon, coinchaser, ky, reject, ryan, eli, rockin, vanz, d1 (mah doo lol), hazz, wes, jash, and a lot of others im forgetting :grin:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Good Shi Hax I Figured U Would Eventually Beat Me Wheter My Hand Was ****ed Up Today Or Not Oh Wel Thats Life Its Funny How During Our Matches There Was A Legion Of Falcon Players Having A Big *** Discussion On Telling You Methos To Beat A Samus That Captain Beat Up. Its All Good I Did Well For All The Odds Against Me. Also Btw Guys I Will See Everyone When Brawl Comes Out I Think Tounrey Play Is Done For Me I Came Back For This Tounrey And Did Good For All The Elements Against Me, Alot Of The Matches I Had Was Not Even Suppose To Go To The Last Game But Anyways Good **** To Everyone. See You Guyz When Brawl Comes Ou Bum I Can Rest Now I Know U Got New York On Lock So Good **** U And Pc I Am Going To Sleep While You Guyz Play.
sorry >.< but i wanted my little ***** to win and he didnt know where to take samus,Hax definetly owes me a 20 for helping him (he said he would ...or did he?lol he did but he didnt but he really did e=mcsqaured)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The tournament was definitely mad fun and I did good in singles going all Bowser. I believe I got 9th because Alex looked at the finished brackets and told me. I could've did better but I f*cked up mad times and my controller is a little silly at times. Although, no johns. Good sh*t to the people I played with and everyone else at the tournament.

My Bowser is too good and it keeps getting stronger. Me and Warrior Knight's Bowsers didn't do so well the one time we used them but its aight though, it happens. We're the best Bowsers in the East Coast, get at us. F-Smashing with Bowser is too funny. I got like 100 of those yesterday. It's true Bum, I have to ease up on using it though, lol. We were ****** with double Bowsers in teams too.

Sorry Murt Murhs (as ya like to call Bowser) and no disrespect, but leave Bowser to the true Bowser players if ya not gonna use them in tournament. It was cool seeing ya again though and ya gotta come through more often.

Good sh*t to my ****** Lil Korean DJ and Hax. I love ya. Both of you should come through my crib for extra training. Stop being lazy, lol.

Me and Eli are too good in teams, lol.

My Bowser plush is too cute, lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The tournament was definitely mad fun and I did good in singles going all Bowser. I believe I got 9th because Alex looked at the finished brackets and told me. I could've did better but I f*cked up mad times and my controller is a little silly at times. Although, no johns. Good sh*t to the people I played with and everyone else at the tournament.

My Bowser is too good and it keeps getting stronger. Me and Warrior Knight's Bowsers didn't do so well the one time we used them but its aight though, it happens. We're the best Bowsers in the East Coast, get at us. F-Smashing with Bowser is too funny. I got like 100 of those yesterday. It's true Bum, I have to ease up on using it though, lol. We were ****** with double Bowsers in teams too.

Sorry Murt Murhs (as ya like to call Bowser) and no disrespect, but leave Bowser to the true Bowser players if ya not gonna use them in tournament. It was cool seeing ya again though and ya gotta come through more often.

Good sh*t to my ****** Lil Korean DJ and Hax. I love ya. Both of you should come through my crib for extra training. Stop being lazy, lol.

Me and Eli are too good in teams, lol.

My Bowser plush is too cute, lol.

OMG, F-Smash with the Bowser plushie FTW lol

Hax

Smash Champion
nah.. dj's bowser plush is pro at up-b out of shield.. grand theft bowser son

Venom NY

Smash Lord
sorry >.< but i wanted my little ***** to win and he didnt know where to take samus,Hax definetly owes me a 20 for helping him (he said he would ...or did he?lol he did but he didnt but he really did e=mcsqaured)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
doubles results here :

1st - Bum's Team

2nd - Little Rascals

3rd - Tag/Zero Combo

4th - Smash Bouncers

5th - Swat + The Patriots

7th - Double Dragon + Dmon & Reject

9th - D1 & Vanz + Team Wachovia + Vet's Office + 5 Stars to the Face

13th - The 2 Hottest Guys in TSA According to Crismas + Death by Pony **** + Black Hat + Black Mages

17th - Killa & Noel + **** Heads + Twin Snakes + Nap Time

Singles will be uploaded on Tio soon

Well guys I just have a few shout-outs then a goodbye.

Woz : Thanks for coming by and showing me tio...beyond that thanks for always being there for me when I needed you...your a great friend.

Emblem Lord : Surprise huh...we made 60 easy...thanks for coming and helping out...you really cannot do smash with 2 people....thanks for checking on me to see if i was ok b4 the tournament started...it meant alot.

Sensei : your stil too good sorry about 64...I did my best...I'll try harder next time man...:(

Jman + Hax : holy crap you guys stepped it up today...glad to see you guys getting better and that you are making a name for yourself

Swat : goodish....next gen of smash is here cant wait to see u all in brawl hehe

Avalanche : Great seeing all of you again espcially you vinny...good times man def good times.

KF : Another Zenith under our belts and record time as well...good stuff guys...we did it again...im proud of all of you....to me you have matured beyond anything and become a better crew because of it.

Wes/hellfox : Great seeing you guys again and same goes for you guys.

Bum : 400 DOLLA!...good stuff man.

Wow...I cannot believe its been a great run for me...I remember May 28th...with nobody to help and I ran the first Zenith. It was amazing how everyone has progressed and how this name has changed my personal life forever...I have true friends and a girlfriend I love because of it...which is why it is hard for me to say I am quitting. This was my last Zenith, whether Ace and them want to keep it going is up to them but for me its my last one...For now I need personal time away from everything to see who I am...yea its a stupid excuse but I don't feel like really devling over my personal problems at the moment...for those who know, woz, cristin, emblem lord...they know I have to fix things for myself to be able to do what I dream outside...Honestly I love you all...I cannot describe that enough...I dont know if I am worth anything to you guys...hell I dont even know if anyone knows who I am lol...but you guys mean a lot to me and maybe one day I'll be back...for now...I guess its good bai

Take care and never give up your dreams

Alex Strife

Top Bottom