• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
doubles results here :

1st - Bum's Team

2nd - Little Rascals

3rd - Tag/Zero Combo

4th - Smash Bouncers

5th - Swat + The Patriots

7th - Double Dragon + Dmon & Reject

9th - D1 & Vanz + Team Wachovia + Vet's Office + 5 Stars to the Face

13th - The 2 Hottest Guys in TSA According to Crismas + Death by Pony **** + Black Hat + Black Mages

17th - Killa & Noel + **** Heads + Twin Snakes + Nap Time

Singles will be uploaded on Tio soon

Well guys I just have a few shout-outs then a goodbye.

Woz : Thanks for coming by and showing me tio...beyond that thanks for always being there for me when I needed you...your a great friend.

Emblem Lord : Surprise huh...we made 60 easy...thanks for coming and helping out...you really cannot do smash with 2 people....thanks for checking on me to see if i was ok b4 the tournament started...it meant alot.

Sensei : your stil too good sorry about 64...I did my best...I'll try harder next time man...:(

Jman + Hax : holy crap you guys stepped it up today...glad to see you guys getting better and that you are making a name for yourself

Swat : goodish....next gen of smash is here cant wait to see u all in brawl hehe

Avalanche : Great seeing all of you again espcially you vinny...good times man def good times.

KF : Another Zenith under our belts and record time as well...good stuff guys...we did it again...im proud of all of you....to me you have matured beyond anything and become a better crew because of it.

Wes/hellfox : Great seeing you guys again and same goes for you guys.

Bum : 400 DOLLA!...good stuff man.

Wow...I cannot believe its been a great run for me...I remember May 28th...with nobody to help and I ran the first Zenith. It was amazing how everyone has progressed and how this name has changed my personal life forever...I have true friends and a girlfriend I love because of it...which is why it is hard for me to say I am quitting. This was my last Zenith, whether Ace and them want to keep it going is up to them but for me its my last one...For now I need personal time away from everything to see who I am...yea its a stupid excuse but I don't feel like really devling over my personal problems at the moment...for those who know, woz, cristin, emblem lord...they know I have to fix things for myself to be able to do what I dream outside...Honestly I love you all...I cannot describe that enough...I dont know if I am worth anything to you guys...hell I dont even know if anyone knows who I am lol...but you guys mean a lot to me and maybe one day I'll be back...for now...I guess its good bai

Take care and never give up your dreams

Alex Strife
s.w.a.t is definetly coming up wether cocky ****** like it or not.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Good times yesterday. NYC smash is so competitive, it's like theres no easy victories anymore!

Well here come the shout-outs.

Bum: Way to go repping the big ape, your too much of a monster, good to finally play ya.

Vanz: Good tournament set, if only you didn't suicide last match. You've still got the nastiest young link i've ever played.

Emblem Lord: You actually realized I was playing poorly, meh it happens. Good games and I hope to vs you in tourney when I'm playing well.

Killa Fleet: Good seeing you all again; and DJ, Nice Bowser doll. It's ****ing Huge.

SWAT kids: Hax, Jman, alukard, venom ny: Good stuff in the Crew battle even if I didn't play, you guys are all surprisingly good.

Blakanese and Zro: good games, even if they were just friendlies.

Avalanche: Who didn't play like crap? Oh and also BIIIIIIIINNNOOOOO!!!!!!!

Unless I'm forgetting anyone, that is all.

Sol

Smash Lord
I think reject was the one who played the best but i dont think i see him play that bad ever, well i guess when u main peach and ur playin bad u just have to say **** it and start barrin it

R3N0

Smash Lord
aw i missed the god**** CREW BATTLE?! no one told me yo wtf. swat woo..

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Well hell... I did an NYU tourney before but this was most definitely the CRAZIEST one I've been to. For my third day of work it got really crazy but I had a mad good time. The turnout was really good, and I was really happy to see everyone have a good time. I heard PC got first or second down in Cali, so, props to him for that. I wanna thank everyone who tolerated me getting up on a table and letting me lose my voice yelling out matches. I think a megaphone is in order for the next one. Then again I dunno if that's allowed. Also to everyone who had drinks, thanks for not spilling that **** on my jacket. Dry-cleaning is too expensive and I'd like to keep rolling up to these tournies in style.

More props:

HAX: Yo, kid, you were on CRACK! I know I didn't know you from way back but you just rocked that **** all day. Little Rascals FTW. You and JMan just ripped through teams together and you were just unstoppable in singles. Thank god we got most of that **** on tape. Mad props.

Bum: First time I actually saw your DK live. I don't even know where to begin. You probably hear this all the time, but I wanna pick up DK now.

Wes: As always, rippin' it up. Sorry to see your hand all messed up, man. But either way you still took mad high honors on that one.

The kids from Corning: I know **** didn't work out that well for y'all at the tourney. But you guys had a good first trip to NYC and yo, Corning rolled up in style. We're really glad you guys came down and especially glad you showed up for us. Mad props for taking part in our little shindig. Come down when we do the next one.

DJ: Yo your Bowser is ********. That's all. No johns.

Darkest: Good job in singles, bro. Keep it up. You gotta show heads that low-tiers is where it's at.

VANZ: We never did our G&W Ditto MM. Another time, bro. Another time.

Tag: Not bad for having to have me come down and wake you up like five times.

And most importantly, mad props to Alex and Ace. Without you guys I would not have been able to take part in this whole experience, and I wouldn't've met all these cool kids. You guys single-handedly (I didn't do ****) ran this tourney and even made it end early enough for crew battles at the end. Peace to WoZ and Copycat and all them as well for helping out. I know Alex needed all the help he could get that day and I'm really glad you made up for my lack of experience.

Let's do it again sometime.

-Chris (Fog)

P.S. No props to Jersey for not showing. :(

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Awesome tourney

Hax- jsdfhaskjghsdkjfhfa too good lol pink shirt ******
Eli- too good in teams lol
gordon- thanks for the rides and everything
D1- IS TOO ****ING AMAZING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bum- plays donkey kong
copycat dmon reject teczero big T djninendo wes- GGs and **** yall
Hazz- OMG HES ALIVE
HBK- I didnt see you but you said you saw me, we need to play during the week :(
Alukard- sexy lol
Silven- shut yo ***** *** up

thanks to alex and jeffreeeeeeeeeee for holding this guys too good.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Awesome tourney

Hax- jsdfhaskjghsdkjfhfa too good lol pink shirt ******
Eli- too good in teams lol
gordon- thanks for the rides and everything
D1- IS TOO ****ING AMAZING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bum- plays donkey kong
copycat dmon reject teczero big T djninendo wes- GGs and **** yall
Hazz- OMG HES ALIVE
HBK- I didnt see you but you said you saw me, we need to play during the week :(
Alukard- sexy lol
Silven- shut yo ***** *** up

thanks to alex and jeffreeeeeeeeeee for holding this guys too good.
Props to Ryan K, too, yo. You did mad good.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Tag: Not bad for having to have me come down and wake you up like five times.
yea so my suspicions were correct... I was actually kinda sick so I couldn't focus but THANK YOU so much for keeping me updated and letting me know when I had my matches. You and Alex did an amazing job running the tournament. Props to both of ya. :)

EDIT: How good did I do anyway? I was disappointed in my inability to play as well as I usually do but at the same time hoped to earn a high placing :laugh:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
yea so my suspicions were correct... I was actually kinda sick so I couldn't focus but THANK YOU so much for keeping me updated and letting me know when I had my matches. You and Alex did an amazing job running the tournament. Props to both of ya. :)
Don't forget Ace! He did so much work he almost went to the hospital at the end of the day.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ace had to get his stomache pump cuz he swallowed too much *** from all 4Sho lol
Oh Snap, Son.

Yo, Bino, did you get the tapes of the matches over to Alex? I searched YouTube and saw whoever had the digicam had posted whatever matches he took. Probably got all the **** talk in the background to. Some nice official recordings would be nice,

The Bino

Smash Lord
4Sho - you know that wasn't gay cuz at the tourney right in front of me you were talking bout having DJ's kids lol

HAB - No vids aren't worked on yet, don't worry, its mainly due to 2 reasons, im having gay problems with Windows Vista (which ill have to uninstall and reinstall XP) and i have some family issues that are taking up some time during the day that i have no choice but to do, but don't worry, i've uploaded matches b4 and they came out beautiful and this will be no different, music, pictures and the pure hottness of Bino-ness

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Don't sweat it, Bino. Vista's a beyotch. My computer crashed over the weekend and I had to use Linux just to get my stuff restored onto an external before reformatting the whole thing back to XP. And family comes first, bro. Don't sweat it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy for the vids ... i wanna see them =) ... digicam **** doesn't cut it on dark stages like kongo and japes >.<

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol ... WHEN IS THE NEXT ZENITH LMFAO that **** was too much fun ith everyone screaming and stuff at finals ... *tear* i'm sooo [pround of my lil crew members ... i guess all that training paid of for my lil rascals

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
lol ... WHEN IS THE NEXT ZENITH LMFAO that **** was too much fun ith everyone screaming and stuff at finals ... *tear* i'm sooo [pround of my lil crew members ... i guess all that training paid of for my lil rascals
I think the last Zenith for Melee would be somewhere in November. After that, it's all Brawl from that day forth.

I'll still play Melee from time to time ^^

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Sorry I left early. I had a prior arrangement that I had to attend to.

Great to see everyone and whatnot! Hax and Jman ***** hard.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Sorry I left early. I had a prior arrangement that I had to attend to.

Great to see everyone and whatnot! Hax and Jman ***** hard.
hell yea we did.. I hope I can go to smashacre, does any1 no when is it sunday right.. some1 should drive me ^_-..and dire u need to stop saying to every1 to enjoy it while it last..its like your saying that we going to be wack in brawl..that not true if anything we will start the same time as u so u won't be better then us..u be the same..and if anything I have more free time then u I'm sure so I will be better just like I am better then u in malee ROTFLMFAO..

D1

Banned via Administration
Well thanks to my being late on my Optimum bill they cut off my phone, internet, and cable...this sorta angered me during the weekend...but thanks to the tournament being so awesome my frown turned into a smile. Playing, seeing, meeting, greeting, re-greeting, (and so on) everyone at the venue was a blast. I love you all!!! Propz to the bracket maker for making me play almost everyone I see at a KF Weekly (Tag, DJ, Big T, Hax, Starz--no johnz)...

...I did try to aim for top 3...but it seems more works is needed to reach there. My absolute favorite set was against Hax in winners semis...it was of colossal proportions propz to Hax for making taking it home 3rd round I LOVE YA KID!

Thanks for the propz Emblem Lord I greatly appreciate it, you're too awesome as a person as well...I don't know why back then ppl would beef w/ you. Good matches as well.

Big T good game my dude, always a pleasure to see you and Blu come thru. (I RHYMED!!! GET AT ME!!)

DJ Nintendo!!! Absolutely one of the funniest trend setters in the smash community watch start using Bowser outta nowhere LOL. After seeing you take my *** Starz out in winners I definitely was scared to play ya. Ggz and you Bowser plush and my Yoshi plush gotta go out sometime LMAO!

MEGA SHOUTOUT to WarriorKnight for making me say Quit Life everday of my life. I go play online games and yell, "Quit Life!" all day on my headset to annoy the crap outta the ppl I'm playing.

Alex Strife COME BACK! You're too awesome w/ your planning of tourneys OMFG TSA+KF all under one roof running a tourney=uber sex monkeys!

Tag you're it! : ( I hope ya feel better bro good matches your Falco still looks pretty regardless of how bad of a day you're having. Come back to the weeklies!

Eggm-Good stuff for taking first like you said you would. *runs off* (j/k)

Dmon-"Every Fox main played like sh** today." Considering I got fifth that day to only lose to Hax, and Starz who were playing amazing...I guess I played like sh** eh? (non-offensive post)

Silven you looked mad fresh...that is all.

Gmoney MY DUDE!!! We gotta get some Quit Life matches goin on this week. Beast status Marth dittoes out the cornholio.

I.E. as a whole it was awesome seeing ya'll...from Doc, Taka, Dark Pch, NinjaLink, Jumpman, and Mop and everyone else Shinigami, 4eyes? I can't remember 'em all but yeah good sh** seeing all ya'll.

S.W.A.T.-definitely mad fun to always see ya'll...Jman, Hax, Alulu, Dionis, and Zro always a pleasure to see ya'll. Yo Zro you aight my dude? I never like seein ya sad : (.

D.A.-it was good seeing Wes, Hellfox, Bum, and myself represent at least most of DA took up top placings which is a good thing.

KF-Quit Life Ace and Killa for not entering as teammates and/or singles I love you guys and you have power levels over 9000 show us why we all need to quit.

X, and Prez OMFG it was great ot see ya ya'll nigz again!!!

I.H.N.C.-FOSHO LOOKED MAAAAAAAD FRESH, Tec0 you're still mad beast regardless of what happened that day, I saw a rare instance of Tec9 frolicking that sh** was MAD PRO!, and to my nugga Vanz we could done better don't let it deter you. I still had a blast. We just gotta watch out for anyone that has a knee as a teammate naw mean?

L.I.-Hazz(Awesome seeing you and Tetra again OMFG), Reno (I miss ya in Bklyn its mad quiet again here : (), Eli (mad BEAST crew LOL), Doowop, Superryan (AWESOME FRIENDLIES WE GOTSTA TRAIN 2GETHER), and Reject STILL MAD BEAST dude you were like MVP against the SWAT team.

LOL 2 lazy to see if I shouted out Hax, but I'll do it again.

GOOD SH** MY DUDE! ^_^

Alrighty um...since I have no internet I won't see/talk to you guys on here till the weekly!

Latez!

And now I can finally say I love the NYC smash scene again ^_^.

We're too good.

The results for the top 10 look like regular weekly results...for the most part NYC got top 10 get at us for being so beast.

Quit Life everyone else.

(j/k <3 everyone regardless of state/region/religion/sex/blah blah/social status[Bum aka "homeless" LOL j/k])

Limeron

Smash Rookie
I'm a noob, and man was it fun. =D All of you whom I got a chance to play, top notch skills, and I can't think of any complaints. I felt very welcomed and everyone was quite cordial so I appreciate that. The 4.5 hour drive can't happen all the time I'm afraid, so it will probably be a while before I get to stop by again, but I do plan on it. Hax, I like your attitude even more than I like your playing I think, even though your playing is great. I think you along with tec0 were the nicest and most fun people to get owned by. And Alex + ???, our hosts, were wonderful. It was also very fun playing you Dark Peach. The same goes for you with the courtesy i felt. Anyone who I haven't mentioned that I did play, I apologize for not recalling you, and to all of you, I hope to see you again. ^^

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol.

No one in college with a job or a life will be ****** brawl.

lmao.

You need to be watching out for these kids with nothing better to do with thier time.

*Looks at Hax and Jman

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, I go to school full time now 12 credits and work tues-friday 5-9 and I still **** in melee.. :p

And I started melee mad late, I think i'll be alright.

And lol in HS, i had a lot less free time than I have now. If you played sports, you were tired and went to bed by 9 and got home from practice at like 5, and on weekends had games or meet's. :(

Top Bottom